Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best practices for sshd_config - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best practices for sshd_config

2»

Comments

• @jsg said:

@LTniger said:
    ... I have few dozen servers which conects to one central server periodically.

SPOF

Nah, it's just dumping stats. Nothing major. On the other hand, SPOF would be single central backup server. Imagine shit storm when that point fails...

• I will search the knowledge about how to set the key login with seraching engine everytime when i get my new vps.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@LTniger said:

@jsg said:

@LTniger said:
    ... I have few dozen servers which conects to one central server periodically.

SPOF

Nah, it's just dumping stats. Nothing major. On the other hand, SPOF would be single central backup server. Imagine shit storm when that point fails...

OK, got it, but still, if those stats are worth dumping they should probably also be worth to either have a secondary dump target or the single target backing them up (probably compressed) somewhere I guess.

Thanked by 1Levi