Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap VPS for tor relay hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap VPS for tor relay hosting

Hello! I wanted to ask if there is any cheap vps that allow tor relays and are not very expensive. Also I would love if someone could suggest me some general purpose vps. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited September 2022

@MonoKore said:
    Hello! I wanted to ask if there is any cheap vps that allow tor relays and are not very expensive. Also I would love if someone could suggest me some general purpose vps. Thanks in advance.

Tor Relays are usually allowed by almost all providers because it is safe it and it does not expose any public IPs or ports. With this in mind, things change when it comes to Exit Nodes, as only few providers accept their IP to be exposed as Tor Public Exit. As such, I know of:

Please always, but ALWAYS, inform your provider if you wish to host a Tor Exit Node. This is important so they mark your service as Tor Exit, and also mark future complaints against your IP with some staff note. Some providers also need this because they issue automated reply, when a complaint is registered for your Tor Exit Node. Do not even think of abusing Tor Exit feature offered by few passionate providers which wish to help free speech and freedom rights.

Thanked by 4Arkas MonoKore SLMob Liso
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

You can talk to us.
    We may be able to allow Relays on VPS and Exit nodes on dedicated-servers

Thanked by 1default