Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Little Creek Hosting Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Little Creek Hosting Review

Hey everyone,

Ive been in the LET/LEB community for a few years and after switching my current provider I have decided to write a review on my new one. Previously I have been using FlipperHost, VirMatch & Hetzner.

I have reached out to Little Creek Hosting by email and got a response within 24 hours by the owner Floyds. He was very responsive and was able to work with me in building me a custom VPS for my needs. I want to give Floyd kudos for a very fast response time and amazing customer service.

Upon getting my custom VPS built and sending me the invoice my VPS was deployed almost instantly ( 5 - 10 minutes waiting for OS to install ).

I am very satisfied with my new VPS provider and have seen none downtime what so ever. The owner is very responsive and very nice and I want to give them a shout out as I plan to remain a long time customer with Little Creek Hosting. The fast response time and the ability to customize a package so quickly tells a lot about their business and you can tell that they care for the customer and the product that they provide you with. Not to mention I have googled them prior and they have been in the business since the 90's and this is the kind of hosting I wanted to chose and trust because I trust that my services will stay active for a long time.

For all of you that are hesitating on getting a VPS with them even if they are not running a special 6mo promo I would say go for it ! Family owned dedicated team, fast response time and the specs on the VPS beat the other providers by far for the price on storage, internet and RAM.

@LittleCreek my shout out goes to you, please doing what you do Floyd the community here in LEB/LET appreciates you ! :)

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Congrats on your first thread.

• Thanked by 1JasonM
  • You made Floyd looks bad .

• ArkasArkas Moderator

LittleCreek and Floyd are a premium provider. I have nothing but good things to say about him.

• @Dazzle said:
    You made Floyd looks bad .

It wasnt my intention to make Floyd look bad. I am honest when it comes to this and I think that his service is amazing. I have nothing but good things to say about him and his company, overall positive experience.

• @g6line said:

@Dazzle said:

It wasnt my intention to make Floyd look bad. I am honest when it comes to this and I think that his service is amazing. I have nothing but good things to say about him and his company, overall positive experience.

you didn't, some people are just odd. do come back and update your review after some time though, a month, 3 months, 6 months, whatever. i didn't see where you mentioned how long you've been a customer but i got the impression you were new to them.

• @zed said:

@g6line said:

@Dazzle said:

you didn't, some people are just odd. do come back and update your review after some time though, a month, 3 months, 6 months, whatever. i didn't see where you mentioned how long you've been a customer but i got the impression you were new to them.

Allright gotcha and its almost my 2nd month with them thats why I wanted to give it my fair opinion which was overall all positive so far with no issues at all.

• Littlecreek is my go to provider. I choose him because he has his own equipment and regularly upgrades it. Response time to tickets very reasonable. He posts really good deals here on hosting and vps's. Payment method is quick and I like the fact that you can add funds to your account (funds are not refundable)and not have to worry about paying monthly invoices. I've never had downtime. All and all you would do yourself a big favor to join us in his journey.

• I just came back after some months to give just a quick update and let Floyd know how happy I am with the services that he is offering.

I have experienced 0 issues so far with this provider and as far as I can tell I haven't noticed any downtime other then when I do reimage on my VPS. Very satisfied with my new provider and the service/uptime and features that Floyd is providing us with as well as the amazing prices.

• so far stable and no issue with Littlecreek

• naranja (europe) and littlecreek (USA) are the best providers I have met.