Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LimitlessHost.net - Anniversary Sale, From $2/year - 2nd Round - DA & cPanel Hosting, Reseller & VPS - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LimitlessHost.net - Anniversary Sale, From $2/year - 2nd Round - DA & cPanel Hosting, Reseller & VPS

13»

Comments

• hello, is SSH access (jailed is ok) is enable for every accounts created for reseller account?

• btw,

Happy 6 years birthday

Order number: 632c18b8dea22

May I have a doubled bandwidth :smile:

• whvjxlwhvjxl Member
    edited September 2022

Hello, I have purchased。Order No.:191900339。Please deal with it.Deliver the machine

• manoscungmanoscung Member
    edited September 2022

Happy 6th birthday!
    Just bought some web hosting and it's running smooth!
    Order number: 632486322c7c3
    Can I get doubled bandwith?

• @Lampard
    I had informed in an email to some friends to get a Reseller account for 6 USD. But they could not, the price changed. This only creates a wrong impression ..... Would you be offering this again, now or in Black Friday?

Btw, I do not need this as I already have one.

• @MrWonder said: I had informed in an email to some friends to get a Reseller account for 6 USD. But they could not, the price changed. This only creates a wrong impression

Why should it create a wrong impression?

The fact that you told them that there was a promotion but the promotion has since ended? Your friends should chase you down instead

Thanked by 3skorous SLMob sonic
  • Thread closed on OP's request

This discussion has been closed.