Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Windows VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Windows VPS

TheLuckyBoyTheLuckyBoy Member
edited December 2013 in Requests

Hi guys,

i am looking to buy a windows VPS with following specs:

1 Core or more,
1 GB ram or more,
100 mbps network,
traffic (doesn't matter),
Storage (doesn't matter),
Windows (any with license included, if 180 days trial works fine then i will take that too),

Budget: can pay 2-3$ if windows is not licensed and on 180 days trial,
5$ if licensed windows,

Comments

• Okay, my turn.

I want to have sex with Olivia Wilde.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

serverian said: I want to have sex with Olivia Wilde.

you deserve (tm) on that

• @serverian

watch drinking buddies and start jerking, thts what u can do only

• serverianserverian Member
    edited December 2013

@TheLuckyBoy said:
    serverian

watch drinking buddies and start jerking, thts what u can do only

Seen it!

Also, you should do the same!

• Is it me or has this happened before?

Olivia Wilde, Drinking Buddies.

Yes it's me, I'm going mad.

• @serverian

i don't need to do, i gotta work to do, its an advice for u buddy cuz u have nothing to do, so, instead of ruining others threads with ur garbage posts, u should be jerking

• @TheLuckyBoy said:
    serverian

i don't need to do, i gotta work to do, its an advice for u buddy cuz u have nothing to do, so, instead of ruining others threads with ur garbage posts, u should be jerking

It's not a garbage post. It shows that your request is not possible with a sustainable company. Sorry, I didn't put subtitles on this one!

• well, i have seen previous threads for similar request and few people have offer them windows vps for that price and i have seen few cheaper with 180 days trial, thats why i posted this

• Isteğiniz mümkün değildir. Lütfen tekrar deneyin 2020 'de.

• size sunmak için bir şey varsa o zaman burada kendinizi dışarı tutmak, kendinize tavsiye tutmak lütfen

• Hayır!

• Dejavu. -_-

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

FAPVPS!

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

said: Budget: can pay 2-3$ if windows is not licensed and on 180 days trial, 5$ if licensed windows,

anyone can be lower than above, I want the 40GB RAM & Unlimited HDD/Bandwidth VPS without license but I will pay $0.01 per year and without setup, please?

I can say people a dreaming to get the $5 per month for Windows VPS, I can say just wake up as at the end of the day you if some one provide such deal you get worst experience as node will be oversold.

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited December 2013

@serverian said:
    Okay, my turn.

I want to have sex with Olivia Wilde.

Well said.

• @webproject

don't try to be smart u blind dumbo, open ur eyes and read my first post...i just want a simple windows vps, storage and bandwidth doesn't matter can be even 1 gb... and i dnt know why u dumbos or i wld say noobs keep saying for 5$ u can't get it, well for ur info, i found it on buyvm as per my requirements

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

You have found licenced windows and above mentioned specs for 5 usd ?

• TheLuckyBoy said: i found it on buyvm as per my requirements

buyvm 1 Gb ram windows vps - 20.00/month. :)

Drugs are evil! :)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@ngstargate said:

you won me on that!

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@TheLuckyBoy said:
    webproject

don't try to be smart u blind dumbo, open ur eyes and read my first post...i just want a simple windows vps, storage and bandwidth doesn't matter can be even 1 gb... and i dnt know why u dumbos or i wld say noobs keep saying for 5$ u can't get it, well for ur info, i found it on buyvm as per my requirements

I just taking a piss as lately see some requests are impossible dreams by users like you and I don't think you will get for $5 Windows VPS (inc license), wake up!!