Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Virginia Dedicated Server Options
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Virginia Dedicated Server Options

Looking for reasonably priced VA dedicated options with decent bandwidth and ping to AWS. Ideally Windows OS option instead of having to install/provide keys myself.

Crypto payments is a bonus

Thank!

Comments

  • DPDP Member, Administrator, The Domain Guy

    Maybe @RefinedHost?

    Thanked by 1RefinedHost
  • @GTHost Might be able to do something in Ashburn?

    https://gthost.com/ashburn-data-center/

  • RefinedHostRefinedHost Member, Patron Provider

    Hello!
    We can work something out on the bandwidth and get 1ms to AWS Servers. We offer Windows and take Crypto!

  • Why not AWS itself? You can install Windows on it, although not in the traditional
    method of it. Having your own keys is a bonus.

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • MannDudeMannDude Member, Host Rep

    QuickPacket? @qps

    Thanked by 1qps
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

    @MannDude said: QuickPacket? @qps

    @samo22 Yes, we are in Ashburn, VA and can provide dedicated servers there. We provide Windows licenses through our SPLA account, and we accept crypto payments through BitPay. DM me if you'd like to discuss further.

  • SmartHostSmartHost Member, Patron Provider

    Our Herndon VA location is just a bit over 1ms to amazon.com.
    We do offer Windows Dedicated Servers and VPS and do accept crypto as well.

    ~ SMARTHOST

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @luckypenguin said:
    Why not AWS itself? You can install Windows on it, although not in the traditional
    method of it. Having your own keys is a bonus.

    Because they want to scrape Amazon without letting Amazon know who's doing bad things?

  • @yoursunny said:

    @luckypenguin said:
    Why not AWS itself? You can install Windows on it, although not in the traditional
    method of it. Having your own keys is a bonus.

    Because they want to scrape Amazon without letting Amazon know who's doing bad things?

    Not really, just had poor experiences with AWS CS, so not looking to purchase from them again

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @samo22 said:

    @yoursunny said:

    @luckypenguin said:
    Why not AWS itself? You can install Windows on it, although not in the traditional
    method of it. Having your own keys is a bonus.

    Because they want to scrape Amazon without letting Amazon know who's doing bad things?

    Not really, just had poor experiences with AWS CS, so not looking to purchase from them again

    Mentally strong people sever ties completely when leaving someone.
    If you leave Amazon, don't ping Amazon ever again.
    Visit farmer co-op instead.

    Thanked by 1stevewatson301
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

    @samo22 said: ping to AWS

    Forgot to mention

    PING amazon.com (54.239.28.85) 56(84) bytes of data.
    64 bytes from 54.239.28.85 (54.239.28.85): icmp_seq=1 ttl=235 time=0.682 ms
    64 bytes from 54.239.28.85 (54.239.28.85): icmp_seq=2 ttl=235 time=0.721 ms
    64 bytes from 54.239.28.85 (54.239.28.85): icmp_seq=3 ttl=235 time=0.702 ms
    64 bytes from 54.239.28.85 (54.239.28.85): icmp_seq=4 ttl=235 time=0.685 ms
    64 bytes from 54.239.28.85 (54.239.28.85): icmp_seq=5 ttl=235 time=0.731 ms

    --- amazon.com ping statistics ---
    5 packets transmitted, 5 received, 0% packet loss, time 4092ms
    rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 0.682/0.704/0.731/0.025 ms

  • @SmartHost Ashburn DC

    Screenshot 2022-09-12 at 12.33.46 AM

Sign In or Register to comment.