Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hard Drives & SSD's for sale | Dallas, TX | Shipping - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hard Drives & SSD's for sale | Dallas, TX | Shipping

2»

Comments

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

@HalfEatenPie said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

@Xrmaddness said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said: 13 S2RENX0J208466A Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 85% $52.50
    14 S2RENX0J208355W Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 85% $52.50
    15 S5B4NS0N920379N Samsung 860 EVO 250GB 97% $20.00

Will do both of these combined for 80

You selected 3, did you mean all 3 or just the 2x 1TB?

I'm assuming that they meant the first 2, 13 and 14.

If they didn't, I'd like to make you an offer for the Samsung SSDs.

Will keep you posted if @HalfEatenPie does not take them. :)

Thanks. Yes I did select 3 and I meant it for all 3. If not then no worries.

We can do all 3 for $95 - shipping to US lower 48 states included. This is the best we can do as there are 2 others in line who want it and will be given the option if you prefer to pass on it. Please let us know, thank you.

Thanks for getting back to me. I'll be passing. Please give the others the option.

No problem, thanks for your interest anyways.

• @Ian_Dot_Tech How much to ship to the northern 13 ‘states’ aka. Canada (Toronto)?

@doghouch said:
    @Ian_Dot_Tech How much to ship to the northern 13 ‘states’ aka. Canada (Toronto)?

We checked pricing to send 4 for another user to that city and our pricing wasn't the best like $25-30. They managed to provide their own label for around $15 CAD. so we would suggest that you can get your own label for international shipping.

• @Ian_Dot_Tech said:

@doghouch said:
    @Ian_Dot_Tech How much to ship to the northern 13 ‘states’ aka. Canada (Toronto)?

We checked pricing to send 4 for another user to that city and our pricing wasn't the best like $25-30. They managed to provide their own label for around $15 CAD. so we would suggest that you can get your own label for international shipping.

Ah, no worries. I have a forwarder (Shippsy) that’ll happily forward them to Toronto for a flat rate of $6.99 CAD. Just curious: where are the drives being mailed from?

@doghouch said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

@doghouch said:

Ah, no worries. I have a forwarder (Shippsy) that’ll happily forward them to Toronto for a flat rate of $6.99 CAD. Just curious: where are the drives being mailed from?

Dallas, TX zip: 75247

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited September 2022

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

@doghouch said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

@doghouch said:

I just noticed that the drives I wanted weren’t available :(

I was looking for a wad of 4 TB drives (but all the same brand/model). If you have like, say, 8 of them available at some point in the future, pls DM me! :-)

• Any chance you'd do EU shipping?

edited September 2022

@doghouch said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

@doghouch said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

@doghouch said:

I just noticed that the drives I wanted weren’t available :(

I was looking for a wad of 4 TB drives (but all the same brand/model). If you have like, say, 8 of them available at some point in the future, pls DM me! :-)

Sorry there are non of what you want in stock.

@serv_ee said:
    Any chance you'd do EU shipping?

Hey, we can package the drives and you can provide a label.

The remaining drive stock is posted below:

3.5" HDD
    ID | Brand | Model | Size | Price
    21 WD Blue WD40EZRZ 4TB $30.00
    22 Seagate ST3000DM001 3TB $30.00
    23 WD Red WD60EFRX 6TB $55.00
    24 Hitachi HUA723020ALA641 2TB $15.00
    25 Seagate ST3000DM001 3TB $30.00
    27 Seagate ST3000DM001 3TB $30.00
    31 Seagate ST3000DM001 3TB $30.00
    34 Seagate ST3000DM001 3TB $30.00