Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ TERRAHOST SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY! ★ Celebrating 16 Years ★ INSANE Ryzen DEDI and KVM VPS Deals! ★ - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ TERRAHOST SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY! ★ Celebrating 16 Years ★ INSANE Ryzen DEDI and KVM VPS Deals! ★

Comments

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

Almost forgot our second giveaway!

Thanked by 1FAT32

KVM VPS GIVEAWAY

Terms
    1. Your giveaway tag is unique, no use copying others
    2. You are NOT allowed to edit your post. Edited posts will be skipped
    3. Duplicate posts are not allowed
    4. We will verify the validity of your tag - If you have won you will receive a PM from us
    5. Thanks to our almighty Deal Compiler Extraordinaire @FAT32 for making this possible
    6. The format of this tag is #LASTGIVEAWAY-%your-id%. The giveaway page needs to have this format for the ID to be correct, if not you need to check the link again after logging in. You need to paste the full tag into your reply.

Next 5 people commenting their giveaway tag below receives a KVM VPS for 6 months for free. We will PM the winners.
    Config: 1 Core, 2GB RAM, 40GB NVMe, 1G Unmetered (FUP) @ 10G - Renews for $7/mo.

Your tag can be found at a link in an image on our Norwegian webpage, happy hunting!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • LASTGIVEAWAY-stephanuk

• LASTGIVEAWAY-%stephanuk%

I dont know, Im sorry haha

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

#LASTGIVEAWAY-C574842C

(Don't count me in, just for fun :joy:)

Thanked by 1nyamenk
  • LASTGIVEAWAY-%nyamenk%

• AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited September 2022

@terrahost said:
    KVM VPS GIVEAWAY

Terms
    4. We will verify the validity of your tag - If you have won you will receive a PM from us
    5. Thanks to our almighty Deal Compiler Extraordinaire @FAT32 for making this possible
    6. The format of this tag is #LASTGIVEAWAY-%your-id%. The giveaway page needs to have this format for the ID to be correct, if not you need to check the link again after logging in. You need to paste the full tag into your reply.

Next 5 people commenting their giveaway tag below receives a KVM VPS for 6 months for free. We will PM the winners.
    Config: 1 Core, 2GB RAM, 40GB NVMe, 1G Unmetered (FUP) @ 10G - Renews for $7/mo.

Your tag can be found at a link in an image on our Norwegian webpage, happy hunting!

Image has href tag with tag on terrahost.no?
    Just for clarification because I checked every page and I cannot find it :/

Edit: Wasted 30 mins, I checked every element on page myself and even run mass grabber and still didnt found it. I clearly dont understand these terms (like majority of people that keep posting their forums IDs) / where should I look.

Thanked by 2Xrmaddness ariq01
  • LASTGIVEAWAY-03B4754D

SWEETSIXTEEN-03B4754D

• LASTGIVEAWAY-%dmm%

• @terrahost said:
    KVM VPS GIVEAWAY

Terms

How the hell someone on mobile phone supposed to get the ID?

Wasted time creating account for no reason if i knew Id can't found from phone

• LASTGIVEAWAY-28160198

• LASTGIVEAWAY-182045

• edited September 2022

LASTGIVEAWAY-192436

Thanked by 1AXYZE
  • LASTGIVEAWAY-7mMP564Tgr

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited September 2022

^
    However I have no idea what I found above, this seems like something older, because it has nothing to do with an image and it's not rotating at all? :P

However it clearly says I found what I was seeking for :P
    # You have found what you are seeking: 7mMP564Tgr

• I've been looking at their website for over an hour now... I feel like I'm just not looking in the right place.

• LASTGIVEAWAY-2DFB87B2

Finally found it! That was sneaky as hell!

• LASTGIVEAWAY-C7A7ADD1

• LASTGIVEAWAY-0822A8AB

(this is just for playing - please don't factor me into the winnings - I have already one a prize in the first giveaway).

Thanks @FAT32 + @terrahost for making this an interesting thread and of course for the awesome giveaway.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • LASTGIVEAWAY-B8F27FFB

( Don't count me in as I'm already one of the winner of last round, just for fun)
    :wink:

• Except the link, I found useful information too - a coupon code :wink:
    I must say it's interesting.

• @AXYZE said:

@terrahost said:
    KVM VPS GIVEAWAY

Terms

Image has href tag with tag on terrahost.no?
    Just for clarification because I checked every page and I cannot find it :/

Edit: Wasted 30 mins, I checked every element on page myself and even run mass grabber and still didnt found it. I clearly dont understand these terms (like majority of people that keep posting their forums IDs) / where should I look.

you have to be an elite hacker to find the tag! norwegian sense of humor.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited September 2022

@World said: a coupon code

Did you found what is this for? :P

I think I already brute forced all product ids with that code (or combo + current codes in topic/website) and nothing works :(

• WorldWorld Veteran
    edited September 2022

@JabJab said:

@World said: a coupon code

Did you found what is this for? :P

I think I already brute forced all product ids with that code (or combo + current codes in topic/website) and nothing works :(

Probably just because those 'easter eggs' have expired.

• @World said: Probably just because those 'easter eggs' have expired.

Nah, that is a new coupon :) Maybe it was until yesterday only or something, but I have a feeling @terrahost would mention that and make fun of us :-)

If you have found a coupon code, that is old. Thanks for letting me know, will have that removed. Its not part of this giveaway.

Yes its sneaky, but thats what makes it fun right? :)

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited September 2022

@World was right, I was blind :(
    Yeah, just realized it says 2021 not 2022.

Fuck!
    (and sorry for little loop on the coupon endpoint :D)

I mean, the giveaway has been active for over 6 hours and we still don't have all the winners. Im just not that into a copy-paste party :)

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited September 2022

Now I am sad because it seems like I missed last year party and those two coupon codes :(

Do you maybe remember what they were for @terrahost ?:)

• LASTGIVEAWAY-#22E695E8