Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ 2X 2680v4 | 128GB | 10G Uplink | 1TB NVMe @ $125/M ★ 4GB KVM VPS @ $4.99/M ★ Ashburn, VA ★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ 2X 2680v4 | 128GB | 10G Uplink | 1TB NVMe @ $125/M ★ 4GB KVM VPS @ $4.99/M ★ Ashburn, VA ★

RefinedHostRefinedHost Member, Host Rep
edited September 2022 in Offers

Hello! Welcome to RefinedHost's new LET Deals!

Our Website

Featured Dedicated Server Deal

2X 2680V4 - 28 Cores, 56 Threads
128GB DDR4 RAM
256GB SSD (Boot Drive)
1TB NVMe
1TB HDD
10G Uplink
20TB Bandwidth
3X IPv4 Included
1-4 Hour Delivery
$124.99/M

Order Here!

Featured KVM VPS Deal

4 vCore
4GB DDR4 RAM
25GB NVMe Storage
10G Port
1TB Bandwidth
Ashburn, VA
1 Dedicated IPv4
$4.99/Month

Order Here!

If you have any questions, concerns, or need a custom quote! Feel free to open a ticket on our website!

Open Ticket Here!

FAQ

Are your servers/hardware owned?
Yes! Our equipment is owned, from our Servers, to our Switches and PDU's are all owned!

Where are your servers located?
As of now, we offer all of our services in Ashburn, VA which is an extremely premium location!

Do you have a ASN?
Yes, we are operated under Nodestop LLC, AS400536

What payment methods do you accept?
As of right now, we are only accepting credit/debit card (Stripe)

What are delivery times?

VPS: Instant Delivery | Shared-Hosting: Instant Delivery | Colocation: Same Business Day Racking | Dedicated Servers: 1-7 Business Days (Usually within 3)

Thanked by 1SLMob

Comments

• Hey @RefinedHost, I'm really enjoying the $15/y VPS I purchased from you last month. Thank you for looking into and taking care of my issue with the network speed!

Could you tell me what CPU is used for this KVM VPS deal, and what is your fair use policy?

Thanks again!

• @RefinedHost KVM VPS Yabs pls thanks

• RefinedHostRefinedHost Member, Host Rep

@Xrmaddness said:
    Hey @RefinedHost, I'm really enjoying the $15/y VPS I purchased from you last month. Thank you for looking into and taking care of my issue with the network speed!

Could you tell me what CPU is used for this KVM VPS deal, and what is your fair use policy?

Thanks again!

Hello,
    We have a few different machines for this deal so it really depends when you place the order.

If you open a ticket we can do talk more about getting you on a specific one if you need.