Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 5950X, 128GB, 2x2TB NVMe server in USA and ASIA locations under $200
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 5950X, 128GB, 2x2TB NVMe server in USA and ASIA locations under $200

Hi,

I had a previous post but it wasn't as thorough so I decided to make a more detailed one. Please read the specs carefully. Anything less than these specs are not acceptable.

• Ryzen 9 5950X CPU (no 5900X or anything, it has to be 5950X)
  • 128GB of RAM (no more, no less)
  • 2x2TB of NVMe (I'll need raid since these will be used for production so it has to be either 2x2TB or 2x4TB if within the budget)
  • 1Gbps (and around 20TB of bandwidth should be enough)

Any location in the USA and ASIA will be considered. I'm going to need tens of these servers over time so I'm looking for hosts that I can rely on for a long term relationship.

Thanked by 1lirrr

Comments

• Under 200? Unreal.

• @CalmDown said:
    Under 200? Unreal.

$100 on Hetzner so I thought why not under $200 on USA or ASIA?

• Because its Hetzner.

Other hosts offer that for ~ 200 EUR, and that would be in the EU.

In USA/Asia it could be 250-300 EUR or even higher.

• @CalmDown said:
    Because its Hetzner.

Other hosts offer that for ~ 200 EUR, and that would be in the EU.

In USA/Asia it could be 250-300 EUR or even higher.

200 USD/EUR is still acceptable for me.

• OhJohnOhJohn Member
    edited September 2022

Because normally US is times 3 comp. to Hetzner and Asia is often times 5.

You would get one at ~ $290 in LAX @ perfectip and about the same price but less bandwidth in Adelaide, Australia @ ransomit

For Asia you might be really lucky in trying to contact @speedypage if he still has one of those for $250 in SG for you, see here: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3457464#Comment_3457464

Edit: oh wait, you had been asking that before and got the offer by @speedypage mentioned above. If you didn't take that offer in SG, I have to say: sorry, you are lost.

Thanked by 2anbelevebel Liso
  • @OhJohn said:

You would get one at ~ $290 in LAX @ perfectip and about the same price but less bandwidth in Adelaide, Australia @ ransomit

For Asia you might be really lucky in trying to contact @speedypage if he still has one of those for $250 in SG for you, see here: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3457464#Comment_3457464

That is actually a pretty good offer for SG, I must've missed that one in my previous post. Thanks for the heads up! I'll try to contact them.

Thanked by 1OhJohn
  • RefinedHostRefinedHost Member, Host Rep

Hello,

We can definitely fit your needs if you want to buy multiple.

Ryzen 5950X
    128GB DDR4 RAM
    2X 2TB NVMe's (Samsung)
    1G Port W/20TB (10G Port W/20TB - $30/Extra)
    Ashburn, Virginia Location

1-3 ($224.99/M)
    4-6 ($209.99/M)
    7-10 ($199.99/M) + Free 10G Upgrade
    10+ $189.99/M + Free 10G Upgrade

Message me on here or open a ticket on our website to talk more!

Thanked by 1anbelevebel
  • speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2022

@anbelevebel said:

@OhJohn said:

That is actually a pretty good offer for SG, I must've missed that one in my previous post. Thanks for the heads up! I'll try to contact them.

We should still be able to honour this but there may be a 2~ week setup time after initial order as we've used all of our own stock on VPS hypervisors, and we have another two pending clearing customs that will also go into VPS hypervisor use.

The only difference now is that it'd come with a 10G Port @ 30TB rather than 1G as we are moving full 10G :)

Thanked by 1anbelevebel
  • HxxxHxxx Member
    edited September 2022

GorillaServers sister brand of WebNX is your go to for this. Very affordable prices for Ryzen.

And if ECC-RAM is important to you, they have it and the extra cost is minimal.

Hint- Check their WHT forum offers.