Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LEB made it to The New Pork Times!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LEB made it to The New Pork Times!

Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

Hey!

Just received the latest advertising email from Porkbun. They call their advertising emails 'The New Pork Times." Eddie's recent Low End Box Virtual Office Tour guest article made it to the current New Pork Times. Yaaay! :)

If you're not on the Porkbun mailing list, you can see the email at https://mailchi.mp/porkbun.com/porkbun-unwrapped-whats-in-store-for-2672016

Usually I dislike advertising emails. But Porkbun always has jokes and odd illustrations which make me laugh. Plus Porkbun has truly great support -- they actually help me every time I ask. So I really am grateful to them.

Hope you enjoy the New Pork Times and Eddie's guest article!

Best wishes from Sonora! 🏜️

Tom

Thanked by 1Sauron

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Argh I misread the title as "The New Park Times".

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

Should that argh be either arghc or arghv?

• Not funny.

• Fake news

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2022

I mistook the title to be the actual NYT and was genuinely potentially interested.

Now instead it's just another shill piece, lol.

Spock wouldn't have made that mistake! :)

• A sales article written by Porkbun made it into a sales newsletter written by Porkbun?

That's truly some impressive news, thanks for sharing.

I agree that it's less than the most important news ever published. But it's a nice article! Nice folks at Porkbun too! Friendly greetings! 🆗

• my eyes read "new york times" :)

Thanked by 1Not_Oles

I just looked twice to make sure I wrote the title correctly. 👍

@Flash said:
    Not funny.

Looks like a couple guys liked it! 🍫

@dahartigan said:
    Fake news

Do you have something good in your life? How should we understand your negativity so often expressed about so many topics? 🤔 Friendly greetings!

Thanked by 1Peppery9
  • @Not_Oles said:

@dahartigan said:
    Fake news

Do you have something good in your life? How should we understand your negativity so often expressed about so many topics? 🤔 Friendly greetings!

I could never trust someone with a perpetual smile and over the top positivity. Perhaps your perception of negativity is a result or side effect of that.

LET is the dumping grounds of the internet for me. Always has been and always will be. You must be new around here.

Thanked by 2TimboJones bulbasaur

@dahartigan said: I could never trust someone with a perpetual smile and over the top positivity.

Yep! I admit to being happy almost all the time. :) I have a lot of friends! :) People like me. :) People trust me. :)

Perhaps your perception of negativity is a result or side effect of that.

Could be. :)

LET is the dumping grounds of the internet for me. Always has been and always will be.

Here's a good example of an unpositive statement. Is it too crazy to imagine that your smile, your friendly attitude, and your hard work contributing to our community could improve this place? Do you have nowhere to go other than the dumping grounds? It sounds like you see yourself as trapped here? 🤔

You must be new around here.

Yes. I invested most of today working on a server together with a guy I met here. Wow! We sure had a lot of fun. We exchanged a lot of messages. I learned a little about vlan tags and about reverse proxies. It was a great day! 🍾

Best wishes for great days to all of you guys here! :)

• @Not_Oles said:

@dahartigan said: I could never trust someone with a perpetual smile and over the top positivity.

Yep! I admit to being happy almost all the time. :) I have a lot of friends! :) People like me. :) People trust me. :)

Perhaps your perception of negativity is a result or side effect of that.

Could be. :)

LET is the dumping grounds of the internet for me. Always has been and always will be.

Here's a good example of an unpositive statement. Is it too crazy to imagine that your smile, your friendly attitude, and your hard work contributing to our community could improve this place? Do you have nowhere to go other than the dumping grounds? It sounds like you see yourself as trapped here? 🤔

You must be new around here.

Yes. I invested most of today working on a server together with a guy I met here. Wow! We sure had a lot of fun. We exchanged a lot of messages. I learned a little about vlan tags and about reverse proxies. It was a great day! 🍾

Best wishes for great days to all of you guys here! :)

I need whatever it is you drink/snort/smoke 🤗🐥🐬🍄💐☄️🌈🌈🍇