Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Panel that works with blesta billing?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Panel that works with blesta billing?

Hi, I've brought Blesta license a few years ago, I was using CyberPanel and trying to connect it at that time. But seems like there are some bugs and I've just leaved my license there and forgotten it. Recently, I'd like to pick that up, is there any web hosting panel recommanded that works good and smooth with blesta? Thanks.

Comments

• I have tried ISPconfig and CentOS Web Panel and Vesta they are good, I think Vesta is the best

• @Jorbox said:
    I have tried ISPconfig and CentOS Web Panel and Vesta they are good, I think Vesta is the best

I've searched through the net and people saids that vesta is almost dead and Hestia is a fork replacing vesta. But no idea is hestia working with blesta, will take a look

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep

I have had zero problems with Direct Admin.

Thanked by 1Ticaga
  • Hestia still support the same api as Vesta cp so it should work

• @MixWP said:

@Jorbox said:
    I have tried ISPconfig and CentOS Web Panel and Vesta they are good, I think Vesta is the best

I've searched through the net and people saids that vesta is almost dead and Hestia is a fork replacing vesta. But no idea is hestia working with blesta, will take a look

Yes they are the same for me and both should work