Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

**THIS ISN'T CLICK BAIT** FREE KVM VPS within this thread! #1TOP PROVIDER - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

**THIS ISN'T CLICK BAIT** FREE KVM VPS within this thread! #1TOP PROVIDER

Comments

• WE LOVE YOUR DEALS! WE LOVE FREE VPS TOO!

• @dustinc said: Hi @jmaxwell -- we enjoy providing giveaways and are always interested in doing them. We have a few more lined up and are working towards them. If you have any lucrative ideas, we're open to them. Especially gifts on Amazon and such.

dont forget about my backpack :s

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@gamb1t said:
    Hello! @dustinc I just purchased from racknerd.
    Invoice id: #4235851
    Can you double my bandwidth?
    Thanks

Hi @gamb1t -- awesome stuff! Thank You for choosing RackNerd as your provider and we look forward to growing with you :)

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

@sofyan said:

@dustinc said: Hi @jmaxwell -- we enjoy providing giveaways and are always interested in doing them. We have a few more lined up and are working towards them. If you have any lucrative ideas, we're open to them. Especially gifts on Amazon and such.

dont forget about my backpack :s

Hi @sofyan -- Our backpacks are very nice, and I personally remember handling your shipment. I've sent over a DM which contains the delivery attempt. Please feel free to reply there.

• WE LOVE YOUR DEALS! WE LOVE FREE VPS TOO!

• @dustinc the next xxxx comments will get free vps is not good idea. pls run some lucky draw software maybe because the bots who comment fast have already good about 100s of your free vps not sure wtf they do with it. so better give some 24 hour time and then run pick xxxxx winners from comment section that will be good and fair . thanks

Thanked by 1tototo
  • @zcorps said:
    WE LOVE YOUR DEALS! WE LOVE FREE VPS TOO!

Read the rules before playing a game.

@zcorps said:
    @dustinc the next xxxx comments will get free vps is not good idea. pls run some lucky draw software maybe because the bots who comment fast have already good about 100s of your free vps not sure wtf they do with it. so better give some 24 hour time and then run pick xxxxx winners from comment section that will be good and fair . thanks

Hi @zcorps -- Appreciate the idea. That's fair.

We'll continue to introduce creative giveaways and increase the amount we give away allowing for more winners.

We have more planned, along with physical gifts we'll be shipping. Keep an eye out 👊

• @dustinc said:

@zcorps said:
    @dustinc the next xxxx comments will get free vps is not good idea. pls run some lucky draw software maybe because the bots who comment fast have already good about 100s of your free vps not sure wtf they do with it. so better give some 24 hour time and then run pick xxxxx winners from comment section that will be good and fair . thanks

Hi @zcorps -- Appreciate the idea. That's fair.

We'll continue to introduce creative giveaways and increase the amount we give away allowing for more winners.

We have more planned, along with physical gifts we'll be shipping. Keep an eye out 👊

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Requesting for double bandwidth!
    Order no: Invoice #4283059
    thanks

@fensuiji said:
    Requesting for double bandwidth!
    Order no: Invoice #4283059
    thanks

Hi @fensuiji -- Thank You for expanding with us :)

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth for this latest order.

Order no: 4349499500 Invoice #4299565
    thanks

Invoice #4024654
    thanks

• Is the free offer still being offered?

• RN becomes a better provider.

@zhimeishe said:
    Order no: 4349499500 Invoice #4299565
    thanks

Hi @zhimeishe -- while this particular order does not appear to be eligible for double bandwidth, if you share another order number, we'll be happy to re-evaluate :)

Thank You for being our valued customer.

@kclark said:
    Is the free offer still being offered?

Hi @kclark -- we'll be doing more giveaways for the community soon, keep your eyes peeled :)

Thanked by 1JasonM

@Smilence said:
    RN becomes a better provider.

Hi @Smilence -- We sincerely appreciate you sharing your experience and thank you for the positive feedback :) Our reputation is earned through hard work and our unwavering commitment to our valued customers.

Thank You for trusting us with your business 👊

• mrs92mrs92 Member
    edited October 2022

@kclark said:
    Is the free offer still being offered?

Congrats on ur very first post!
    @dustinc Very stable service. I can even ssh to my vps from THE MOON. Very much look forward to your BF offers.

• Invoice #4346479

Please give me double traffic, thank you

@mrs92 said:
    @dustinc Very stable service. I can even ssh to my vps from THE MOON. Very much look forward to your BF offers.

Hi @mrs92 -- appreciate you sharing this! It’s customers like you, as to the reason why we exist today. We will continue doing our best to deliver infrastructure stability. Thank You for trusting us with your business :)

We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

@fensuiji said:
    Invoice #4346479

Hi @fensuiji -- We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth resources :)

Thank You for the continued business.

Invoice #4366303

@qianshan said:
    Invoice #4366303

Hi @qianshan -- Thank You for choosing RackNerd as your provider :)

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth. We sincerely appreciate you trusting us with your business.

The 11.11 vps I bought last year, I forgot to double the traffic, I hope it can be doubled, I am going to renew my vps.
    Invoice #2283788

• Invoice #4366303

• Order Number: 4190583765
    for FREE DOUBLE BANDWIDTH
    Thanks!

• Order Number: 4190583765
    Invoice #4375333
    Requesting for FREE DOUBLE BANDWIDTH, thanks!

• Hi Dustin,
    I was just wondering if there's any plan on offering VPS that are in the SEA region? (JP, SG, etc)

• OF COURSE, WE LOVE RACKNERD!