Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


[SiliCloud][22A0]★Los Angeles★Autumn SP Offers Starting at $0.94 per Mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

[SiliCloud][22A0]★Los Angeles★Autumn SP Offers Starting at $0.94 per Mo

SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider
edited August 29 in Offers

Los Angeles OpenStack Cloud Server

Tech based: OpenStack / OVN / DPDK / Ceph / KVM /
Data Center: Cyxtera_LAX3 NASDAQ(CYXT)
Traffic : Only Meter Outbound Monthly
Network Type: Multi ISP redundancy / Global Platinum IP Transit
IP address: 1 x IPv4 + 8 x IPv6 (Each Instance)

IaaS Features:
High Availability with Automatic Failover
Customize Snapshot
Powered by SiliCloud OpenStack Infrastructure
Software Defined Networking for private layer2 networks
SSAE 18/ ISAE 3000 SOC 2 Type 2 Certified data center
PCI DSS 3.2.1 / ISO 27001 / NIST 800-53 PE / Tier III Compliant data center
3 Replicas of Enterprise SSD Clustered Storage
Blended mix of Tier 1 Bandwidth Providers (Lumen/Cogent/TATA/Telia/CT/CUG/CMI)
Free inbound traffic
High Performance KVM Virtualization
Reliable Enterprise Hardware
24/7 On-site Staff
Detailed Resource Graphs

Autumn Special Offers:

Affordable Global: (Limit 30 qty)
1 vCPU E5-2683v4 (25%) 384MB DDR4 20GiB vSSD (CEPH)
Global Traffic [email protected] [email protected]
2 Years 22.61 USD (Renew 22.48 USD / Year)
[View]

Affordable CN2 GIA: (Limit 30 qty)
1 vCPU E5-2683v4 (25%) 384MB DDR4 20GiB vSSD (CEPH)
GIA Traffic [email protected] [email protected]
2 Years 22.61 USD (Renew 29.41 USD / Year)
[View]

Affordable Global: (Limit 30 qty)
1 vCPU E5-2683v4 (50%) 512MB DDR4 20GiB vSSD (CEPH)
Global Traffic [email protected] [email protected]
2 Years 25.15 USD (Renew 27.56 USD / Year)
[View]

Affordable CN2 GIA: (Limit 30 qty)
1 vCPU E5-2683v4 (50%) 512MB DDR4 20GiB vSSD (CEPH)
GIA Traffic [email protected] [email protected]
2 Years 25.15 USD (Renew 34.49 USD / Year)
[View]

General Global: (Limit 30 qty)
1 vCPU E5-2683v4 1GiB DDR4 20GiB vSSD (CEPH)
Global Traffic [email protected] [email protected]
1 Year 21.34 USD (Renew 40.13 USD / Year)
[View]

General CN2 GIA: (Limit 30 qty)
1 vCPU E5-2683v4 1GiB DDR4 20GiB vSSD (CEPH)
GIA Traffic [email protected] [email protected]
1 Year 21.34 USD (Renew 42.10 USD / Year)
[View]

Dedicated Global: (Limit 30 qty)
1 vCPU EPYC 7571 Dedicated 4GiB DDR4 10+30GiB vSSD (CEPH)
Global Traffic [email protected] [email protected]
1 Year 59.44 USD (Renew 123.19 USD / Year)
[View]

Dedicated CN2 GIA: (Limit 30 qty)
1 vCPU EPYC 7571 Dedicated 4GiB DDR4 10+30GiB vSSD (CEPH)
GIA Traffic [email protected] [email protected]
1 Year 51.18 USD (Renew 106.04 USD / Year)
[View]

All(Else) Options Listed Here :
https://www.silicloud.com/activity/cvm

Looking Glass:
LAX (GIA) - https://lg-cn2gia-west01-us.silicloud.com/
LAX (Global) - https://lg-global-west01-us.silicloud.com/

Performance:
GeekBench 5:
2C 4GiB 40GiB vSSD:

cvm.cx1.intel.c2m4 (Platinum 8251):
https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/16310282
1166 Single-Core Score
2303 Multi-Core Score

cvm.g1.intel.c2m4 (E5-2683 v4):
https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/16310340
683 Single-Core Score
1353 Multi-Core Score

cvm.g1.amd.c2m4 (EPYC 7571):
https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/16310342
744 Single-Core Score
1439 Multi-Core Score

DISK performance:
https://www.silicloud.com/doc/article/Volume-Pricing

Areas:
Los Angeles, US (Running)
Tokyo, Japan (Will online about 2022-Sep-08)

Company Profile:
SiliCloud Global (www.silicloud.com) was established in Hong Kong in 2018. Since 2013, the SiliCloud technical team has been serving the IDC industry. Starting in 2022, SiliCloud plans to use 2 years to build 12 Iaas regions in developed economies around the world.

Advantage:
The overall business support and resource control software of public cloud services are the results of SiliCloud's in-depth self-development based on or absorbing open source projects. We have the ability to combine soft and hard technologies and international high-quality resource reserves; at the same time, long-term iteration, high-speed improvement, and time-tested praise are our long-term mission.

Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Special offer do not support full refunds, but support pay-as-you-go refunds(10% will be charged for activation fee).

OS Support:
Linux & Unix

Payment Gateway & Currency:
Paypal / Stripe / Alipay
USD / HKD / JPY

Reply your order id, we will add 1 month to your instance. (Yearly order only)

No matter how small your business is, we will serve you the best

«1

Comments

  • order id:1784340349193551872
    thankyou~

    Thanked by 1SiliCloud
  • Can I get a discount for two years order? my order id: 1784346151694368768

    Thanked by 1SiliCloud
  • After a simple test, I am very satisfied with your vps and hope to provide long-term stable service. :)
    my order id:1784344864282640384

    Thanked by 1SiliCloud
  • foitinfoitin Member

    Tokyo, Japan (Will online about 2022-Sep-08)

    pushed back to Sep 8 now?
    Is non optimized plan going to be launched on the same day?

    Thanked by 1SiliCloud
  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider

    @stingeo said:
    order id:1784340349193551872
    thankyou~

    Done, Thank you.

  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider

    @louiejordan said:
    Can I get a discount for two years order? my order id: 1784346151694368768

    Done, Thank you.

  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider

    @ilovecq said:
    After a simple test, I am very satisfied with your vps and hope to provide long-term stable service. :)
    my order id:1784344864282640384

    Done, Thank you.

  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider

    @foitin said:
    Tokyo, Japan (Will online about 2022-Sep-08)

    pushed back to Sep 8 now?
    Is non optimized plan going to be launched on the same day?

    Hi foitin,

    1.Yes, Delay because of express and customs.

    2.We will provide two type at the same time.

    Thank you.

  • foitinfoitin Member

    @SiliCloud said:

    1.Yes, Delay because of express and customs.

    customs? importing hardware to Japan? avoiding ASK(アスク) tax? :)

    2.We will provide two type at the same time.

    CPU models are the same as LAX offers? E5v4 and Epyc gen 1
    any chances of Epyc gen 3 or 2?

  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider

    @foitin said:

    @SiliCloud said:

    1.Yes, Delay because of express and customs.

    customs? importing hardware to Japan? avoiding ASK(アスク) tax? :)

    2.We will provide two type at the same time.

    CPU models are the same as LAX offers? E5v4 and Epyc gen 1
    any chances of Epyc gen 3 or 2?

    LAX has Intel Xeon 8251C optional.(Veiw)

    Tokyo region first stock has Three Types: Intel 8259C / EPYC 7302 / 7571. We have
    We are no longer increasing Xeon V4 resources.

    Thank you.

  • foitinfoitin Member

    @SiliCloud said:

    Tokyo region first stock has Three Types: Intel 8259C / EPYC 7302 / 7571. We have
    We are no longer increasing Xeon V4 resources.

    general, performance and affordable respectively?
    Isn't Xeon platinum performance on par with Epyc gen 2?

    8 x IPv6

    means /120?
    Do you assign IPv6 /64 or even /48 upon request?

  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider

    @foitin said:

    @SiliCloud said:

    Tokyo region first stock has Three Types: Intel 8259C / EPYC 7302 / 7571. We have
    We are no longer increasing Xeon V4 resources.

    general, performance and affordable respectively?
    Isn't Xeon platinum performance on par with Epyc gen 2?

    8 x IPv6

    means /120?
    Do you assign IPv6 /64 or even /48 upon request?

    Hi foitin,

    8 IPv6 from a /64. The /64 provides IPv6 for all instance in the same VPC.

  • lkmlkm Member

    order id: 1783121358018052096. Thank you.

    Thanked by 1SiliCloud
  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider

    @lkm said:
    order id: 1783121358018052096. Thank you.

    Done, Thanks for your trust.

  • @SiliCloud how much DDOS protection do you have?

  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider

    @JoeMerit said:
    @SiliCloud how much DDOS protection do you have?

    Hi JoeMerit,

    We do not provide DDos protection now.

    Thank you.

  • All your IPs geolocated to HK, not US. So it's a SillyCloud :smile:

  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 1

    @luckypenguin said:
    All your IPs geolocated to HK, not US. So it's a SillyCloud :smile:

    Hi luckypenguin,

    Geolocation DB is different between variety source.
    The 1st level Geo DB is IPIP.NET and Maxmind.
    IPIP.NET and Maxmind will show the right Geo info of our ip addresses.

    There is no completely reliable official agency for Geo data, and the data is for reference only.

    Best Regard,

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Out of curiosity, do you offer BGP sessions?

  • @SiliCloud said: Hi luckypenguin,

    Geolocation DB is different between variety source.

    The 1st class Geo DB is IPIP.NET and Maxmind.

    IPIP? is that what you use in China? Like those double syllable words? BiliBili, Renren, etc.
    Nobody using "IPIP.net" outside China, people use Maxmind, IP2Location and DB-IP, or custom
    APIs like fraudscore etc. So you, nobody else, have to mail them and submit corrections, and not
    tell us about "official agencies" and "data for reference", I'm trying to give you an advice here.

    https://check-host.net should be at your service.

  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 1

    @ehhthing said:
    Out of curiosity, do you offer BGP sessions?

    Hi ehhthing,

    Now, no. We will provide this service in the future.

    Thanks.

  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider

    @luckypenguin said:

    @SiliCloud said: Hi luckypenguin,

    Geolocation DB is different between variety source.

    The 1st class Geo DB is IPIP.NET and Maxmind.

    IPIP? is that what you use in China? Like those double syllable words? BiliBili, Renren, etc.
    Nobody using "IPIP.net" outside China, people use Maxmind, IP2Location and DB-IP, or custom
    APIs like fraudscore etc. So you, nobody else, have to mail them and submit corrections, and not
    tell us about "official agencies" and "data for reference", I'm trying to give you an advice here.

    https://check-host.net should be at your service.

    Hi luckypenguin,

    Thanks for your suggestion. We have added https://db-ip.com to our update list.

    Best Regards,

  • @SiliCloud said:

    @JoeMerit said:
    @SiliCloud how much DDOS protection do you have?

    Hi JoeMerit,

    We do not provide DDos protection now.

    Thank you.

    Your website advertises the following: "A complete DDoS attack protection scheme ensures that your host can provide services stably to the outside world."

  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider

    @JoeMerit said:

    @SiliCloud said:

    @JoeMerit said:
    @SiliCloud how much DDOS protection do you have?

    Hi JoeMerit,

    We do not provide DDos protection now.

    Thank you.

    Your website advertises the following: "A complete DDoS attack protection scheme ensures that your host can provide services stably to the outside world."

    Hi JoeMerit,

    Sorry for that. We will provide anti-DDos vm series later, but vms on stock have no DDos protection.

    Best Regards,

  • SiliCloud Global (www.silicloud.com) was established in Hong Kong in 2018. Since 2013, the SiliCloud technical team has been serving the IDC industry.

    When can we see offers from HK or SG locations?

    Also, Was the company established in 2013 or 18?

  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider

    @machinetto said:

    SiliCloud Global (www.silicloud.com) was established in Hong Kong in 2018. Since 2013, the SiliCloud technical team has been serving the IDC industry.

    When can we see offers from HK or SG locations?

    Also, Was the company established in 2013 or 18?

    Hi machinetto,

    Company established in 2018.

    HK or SG will be later than EU.

    Best Regards,

  • Hello, when will the servers in Tokyo, Japan start selling?

  • waiting for the japan VPS too, seems not been launched as advertised yet.

  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider

    @beifangyoulin said:
    Hello, when will the servers in Tokyo, Japan start selling?

    within 1 day.

  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider

    @Nchaosmore said:
    waiting for the japan VPS too, seems not been launched as advertised yet.

    Thanks for you patient. within 1 day.

Sign In or Register to comment.