Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Return of DirectAdmin | Starting at $3.50/Month - $4.50 for DirectAdmin | KVM | Virtualizor | NV - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The Return of DirectAdmin | Starting at $3.50/Month - $4.50 for DirectAdmin | KVM | Virtualizor | NV

2»

Comments

• LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Patron Provider

@welllam said:
    Is it possible to change the system to windows system?

Some have done so. I have never done it and therefore cannot help with it.

@dotcomUNDERGROUND @miklovin90

Softaculous has been added as an option. Right now it is not automated. I have to manually set it up and then you can install it. I can usually have it ready within a few hours after purchase. I am looking into automating it but didn't want people to have to wait for the automation.

Please fill out a ticket to have Softaculous enabled.

Thanked by 1melp57
  • @LittleCreek said:

Softaculous has been added as an option. Right now it is not automated. I have to manually set it up and then you can install it. I can usually have it ready within a few hours after purchase. I am looking into automating it but didn't want people to have to wait for the automation.

Thanks! But I see it only available for new orders.

To get it ill have to cancel my vps and order a new one? Or I can add it to my existing one?

In case I can add it to existing one, is it any type of time limited offer or I can order that later when Ill need it?

@dotcomUNDERGROUND said:

@LittleCreek said:

To get it ill have to cancel my vps and order a new one? Or I can add it to my existing one?

In case I can add it to existing one, is it any type of time limited offer or I can order that later when Ill need it?

Please fill out a ticket and I can add it to your order.

@dotcomUNDERGROUND said:

Its not a limited time offer.

• Thanks!

I'll add it to my vps after some time then.

@dotcomUNDERGROUND said:

Its available for existing orders now.