Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please apply for a refund
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

virmach when will you refund me?
I ordered a 4T large hard disk vps from Virmach Japan and paid $96. Originally, you replied that I would wait for 4 weeks, so I chose to continue to wait for the opening. But it's been over 3 months now. I have also issued a work order for a refund. However, your ticket has not been answered. Please refund as soon as possible. My billing number is: 1412155

Comments

• LisoLiso Member

$96 yearly?

• Can someone remove this senseless click & bait thread title, or even better delete or merge thread with other virmach threads.

• Last Active July 31. Gl

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2022

Is now LET private support forum for virmach, someone please consolidate virmach threads.

• Thank you

Your refund has been refunded.

• Refound denied due to invalid work order.

• Unfortunately @VirMach don't allow transfer, otherwise I will like to take it and wait :)
    $96 for 4TB was nice deal

@smartboya said:
    I ordered a 4T large hard disk vps from Virmach Japan and paid $96. Originally, you replied that I would wait for 4 weeks, so I chose to continue to wait for the opening. But it's been over 3 months now. I have also issued a work order for a refund. However, your ticket has not been answered. Please refund as soon as possible. My billing number is: 1412155

• @CheepCluck said:
    Thank you

Your refund has been refunded.

Defund has been doubled

@dahartigan said:
    Refound denied due to invalid work order.

The work order was fragrant.

• @vyas11 said: The work order was fragrant.

Fragrance of rotten big plate chicken.

• @smartboya said:
    I have also issued a work order for a refund. However, your ticket has not been answered. Please refund as soon as possible. My billing number is: 1412155

When did you open this ticket? An hour ago?

• VoidVoid Member

@smartboya said:

Wait for a few more years or chargeback and move on

• deqideqi Member

should def rename let to vmt

• @vyas11 said: Defund has been doubled

please forward work order

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@smartboya said:

It's not clear why I/we should apply for a refund

We're not VirMach

I ordered a 4T large hard disk vps from Virmach Japan and paid $96. [...]