Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Liquid-Solutions
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Liquid-Solutions

tr1ckytr1cky Member
edited December 2013 in Providers

It's really unfortunate I have to handle it this way, but I think I have to warn others to not go with Liquid-Solutions. I had so much downtime with them that I can't count it anymore and I think I waited long enough and had enough trouble with them to confront them in public.

Regards

tr1cky

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

The best way would have been to PM me directly. I am indeed short on staff and I do miss some things. This one completely sliped my mind.

I am currently putting a lot of effort in getting everything back to normal. There are a couple of people from here, that can confirm this. I admit that the tickets are replyed slowly. I am looking in hiring 2 additional staff members from different time-zones and everything should be solved out untill the end of this year.

Also, I apologize you had so much downtime with us, I will get you properly compensated, it's a promise.

And for the curious once: It is a problem with a filtered VM (with only 1 filtered IP), a short promotion that I was running 4 months ago, which pretty much brought only problems. It indeed is a routing issue between the fitlering node and the node he is located on, which I just can't get sorted out permanently.

@tr1cky, please lets continue comminication over email or tickets, as I am no longer active on here, due the lack of time, currently.

Thanked by 1Zen
  • @Alex_LiquidHost I think this was not normal kind of response towards you.

And and quick and nice response here is a good sign of a good provider, and best of luck in finding of Support Staff. /HireMe ;)

• lol, I'm starting to regret this too,

with +1 month downtime rage, I got compensated with 1month,

after 18days It's down again last day, lawl.