Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Australian-based VPS, additional IPs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Australian-based VPS, additional IPs

VZ Type: KVM pref

Number of Cores: 2 pref
RAM: 2GB+
Disk Space: 50-60GB minimum
Disk Type: SSD minimum, NVMe pref

Bandwidth: 1TB
Port Speed: 100Mbps, more preferable

DDoS Protection: Not particularly required, nice to have.

Number of IPs: 3 plus a small IPv6 subnet. IPv4 for unshared SEO purposes.

Location: Australia - ideally Sydney but Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide all okay.

Budget: USD$7-$8/mo (AUD$10-12) for VPS. IP's will be additional

Billing period: no preference, but okay with longer periods.

Comments

• PineappleBoxPineappleBox Member
    edited August 2022

Budget is not remotely realistic. Expect to pay atleast $12 USD if not more for this config including the IP's. Your best luck would be if @Cam can spin you up a custom littleVZ server.

EDIT: Shockhosting.net can actually provide this for $6.25/mo in Sydney if paid annually. Storage is 30gb so perhaps try to reach out and see if they can provide 50gb for an added price.

• Monsta_AUMonsta_AU Member
    edited August 2022

@PineappleBox said:
    Budget is not remotely realistic. Expect to pay atleast $12 USD if not more for this config including the IP's.

It is realistic when you take the cost of the IP's out. I am already paying $10 USD for a 4gb box with (I think) 60GB SSD without the IP cost.

OVH can do 2vCPU, 4GB, 80GB NVMe for just over $8 at the moment. Just wanting to know what else is out there as I think their IP's are a bit expensive based on the last time I checked.

Cheers Dan, haven't heard of them but will check them out.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • binarylane ticks all your boxes

Thanked by 1Monsta_AU
  • @Kousaka said:
    binarylane ticks all your boxes

Already on the list, probably their $15 AUD offer. Slightly more expensive than I wanted but could live with it.

• QuantumCoreQuantumCore Member, Host Rep

@corbpie Thanks for the tag mate <3

@Monsta_AU We can do a custom plan, I'll DM you.

Thanked by 1Monsta_AU
  • @QuantumCore Thanks, solid deal offered. Under consideration for sure.

Thanked by 1QuantumCore
  • @QuantumCore performance is incredible and definitely worth a shot!

Binarylane if you want awesome inbuilt features like backups, firewall etc

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@PineappleBox said:
    Budget is not remotely realistic. Expect to pay atleast $12 USD if not more for this config including the IP's. Your best luck would be if @Cam can spin you up a custom littleVZ server.

EDIT: Shockhosting.net can actually provide this for $6.25/mo in Sydney if paid annually. Storage is 30gb so perhaps try to reach out and see if they can provide 50gb for an added price.

Thanks for the Tag!

Send me a PM or open a ticket I'm sure I can put something together for you within your budget!

• LehoLeho Member

binarylane might be able to do that