Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bluevm VS buymyvm - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

bluevm VS buymyvm

Comments

• MikeInMikeIn Member
    edited December 2013

Saiku said: Took you long enough to reply. Did you log out, change your VPN, login to @mazker, reply here, log out, change your VPN again, login to @wsiteh, then thank'd yourself?

One in chrome one in FireFox, Disconnect one VPS use other and so on ;)

This trick can't work here @ LET atleast.

• @fcfc said:
    No idea how/why mods don't just handle this type of garbage right away and allow to go past 1 thread...

Please do not get in between my source of daily entertainment

Thanked by 2ska support123
  • SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep

@mazker said:
    Website not loading

You mean your website is not loading? :))

• @Saiku said:

saiku why did you take this much time to reply. are you searching for the keys in keyboard

• @MikeIn said:
    This trick can't work here @ LET atleast.

Check IPs this is not a trick. We dont need to trick to get clients. We have many ways to find clients.

We dont need to trick LET

• irmirm Member
    edited December 2013

Fuck. Hopefully this doesn't impact the reliability score mazk... I mean wsiteh gave BuyMyVM.

@wsiteh why are you even wasting your time with this "review" where you compared BlueVM's RESELLER plan and DoNotBuyMyVM's VPS plan ;)

• @Saiku said:

My website buymyvm.com but i told "website not working for buymyvpn.com".

First read the post then comment

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@wsiteh said:
    no they are not reseller

The screenshot the user posted of your VPS, was from the soluvm reseller panel and not an admin panel.

• @mazker Your website looks down from here

• MikeInMikeIn Member
    edited December 2013

@mazker No offence, but such reviews does no good to the company.

@wsiteh Please help your loved Provider Show us a Billing panel Service Activation Snapshot, of both the providers.

Else the natural assumption is that it's a scam.

• https://www.buymyvm.com if you are intrested to buy the best vps go there.no need of gossip talks

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@wsiteh said:
    https://www.buymyvm.com if you are intrested to buy the best vps go there.no need of gossip talks

I would, however its down -_-

Thanked by 1Saiku
  • @wsiteh said:
    https://www.buymyvm.com if you are intrested to buy the best vps go there.no need of gossip talks

You convinced me. Tell me how to buy the best vps now?

Yes, please let me know how to buy the VPS now.

• BuyMyVM doesn't look good tbh.

1. Boxbilling - to me it shows a provider not really looking for a good functioning billing area.

2. The logo - It looks really shit and they've done it using an automated logo maker.

• @Rapta said:
    BuyMyVM doesn't look good tbh.

1. Boxbilling - to me it shows a provider not really looking for a good functioning billing area.

2. The logo - It looks really shit and they've done it using an automated logo maker.

You lucky guy managed to view the website, seems to lack taste. Welcome to 2014

• @mazker the domain is still available. With so much VPN skills, buy the domain and thank me later

• @Rapta said:
    BuyMyVM doesn't look good tbh.

Boxbilling is great functionable and not vulnerable to get hacked.

We have paid boxbilling. We have proof in the previous thread

Where in his post, said that you're using Free BoxBilling?
    @mazker

• mazker said: Boxbilling is great functionable and not vulnerable to get hacked.

LOL joke of the Day. :)

SCAM PROOF

MikeIn said: @wsiteh Please help your loved Provider Show us a Billing panel Service Activation Snapshot, of both the providers.

wsiteh said: https://www.buymyvm.com if you are intrested to buy the best vps go there.no need of gossip talks

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@AlexanderM said:
    The screenshot the user posted of your VPS, was from the soluvm reseller panel and not an admin panel.

Lol

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

said: Because they provide 24/7/365 Premium support.

Have they been around 365 days yet?

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • dhamaniasaddhamaniasad Member
    edited December 2013

Wow, you have some nerve to post this after you were ridiculed and criticized for starting a similar thread just hours ago.

• c0yc0y Member
    edited December 2013

clearly @wsiteh == @mazker, otherwise he would have heavily denied those accusations. An IP look up will probably yield wsiteh under some random VPN instead of a home IP.

The website he is designing is probably the new BuyMyVm.com website...

Furthermore he posted pretty much every sign up he got via LET in his ad thread which were only two... He is clearly desperate for clients and envies the competition.

I'm sorry, but you suck, you evidently don't care about your product...

@mazker said:

We have paid boxbilling. We have proof in the previous thread

Yeah, we saw that, due in December 2014, quick renew, only 27 days left!

• mazker said: Here we have genuine clients. Its no point of having 2 accounts. Next do you know any VPN in SriLanka?

I know the ISP both accounts use (which is the same, incidentally) also offers mobile internet. And I believe there's also such thing as dial-up.

Thanked by 2support123 Radi
  • @mpkossen Please Close this thread :)

• How sad.

• @MikeIn said:
    mpkossen Please Close this thread :)

No. I can't imagine LET without dramas this days.

This discussion has been closed.