Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Looking for VPS for backup - Budget of 7€/month or more.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Looking for VPS for backup - Budget of 7€/month or more.

Hello,

I have several VPS for backup at Time4VPS.

I have several problems, but my main concern is the choice of distributions which are:

CentOS 7
Debian 9
Ubuntu 14.04
Ubuntu 16.04

That's why I'm looking for another provider for my backup VPS.

I am looking for a similar offer to the 1 TB plan.

Thank you for your help

Comments

  • Just curious why you want OS which has already eol except CentOS 7.

    Have you looked at hetzner storage box, Alphavps

  • @ManishPant said:
    Just curious why you want OS which has already eol except CentOS 7.

    Have you looked at hetzner storage box, Alphavps

    I misspoke, these are the distributions that Time4VPS offers.

  • SmartHostSmartHost Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 21

    .
    image

    SMARTHOST - KVM LINUX STORAGE VPS - Only $6.95/Month w/1TB - Only $5/1TB Added

    KVM LINUX STORAGE VPS - DETAILS
    1TB SAS RAID-6 Disk Space ($5/TB Added...up to 25TB!)
    1GB RAM
    5TB Bandwidth
    1Gbps Uplink
    1 CPU Thread
    1 IPv4 Address ($1/Per Additional IPV4)
    1 IPv6 Address (Free Additonal IPv6 upon request, up to /64)
    SolusVM Control Panel
    Fully Customizable Resources
    CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, AlmaLinux, Fedora, & more...or ISO install.
    ORDER NOW - Starting at $6.95/monthly

    STORAGE SERVICE LOCATIONS: Los Angeles CA, Dallas TX, Chicago IL, Herndon VA, Jacksonville FL, Kansas City MO, or Las Vegas NV.
    Additional Storage VPS locations coming soon.

    Thanked by 1comeback
  • NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

    Our service is not a vps but it is ideal for backups:

    https://netdynamics24.com/backup-services.php

    Contact us for discounts.

    Thanked by 1comeback
  • @comeback said:

    @ManishPant said:
    Just curious why you want OS which has already eol except CentOS 7.

    Have you looked at hetzner storage box, Alphavps

    I misspoke, these are the distributions that Time4VPS offers.

    Okay got it, any location preference you have ?

  • DPDP Member, Moderator, The Domain Guy
    edited August 21

    AlphaVPS 1024G in Bulgaria for €5/month.

    - 2GB Dedicated RAM
    - 1TB RAID60 HDD
    - 3TB Bandwidth
    - 2 Shared CPU cores
    - 1Gbps Port
    - 1 IPv4 IP
    - /64 of IPv6

    [ Aff Link ] [ Looking Glass ] [ Non-aff Link ]


    Alwyzon Storage Server 1T in Vienna (Austria) for €5.79/month.

    - 2 GB DDR4 ECC Memory
    - 2 vCore Intel® Xeon® Silver (2nd Gen)
    - 1 TB HDD Storage (RAID 6)
    - 5 TB Monthly Network Traffic

  • c1vhostingc1vhosting Member, Host Rep

    @comeback said:
    Hello,

    I have several VPS for backup at Time4VPS.

    I have several problems, but my main concern is the choice of distributions which are:

    CentOS 7
    Debian 9
    Ubuntu 14.04
    Ubuntu 16.04
    

    That's why I'm looking for another provider for my backup VPS.

    I am looking for a similar offer to the 1 TB plan.

    Thank you for your help

    CPU 1 vCore
    RAM 1GB
    SSD 20GB
    HDD 1TB
    Bandwidth 2 Gbps @ 10TB
    €5/mo (yearly payment is preferred)

  • @ManishPant said:
    Okay got it, any location preference you have ?

    My servers are in Europe, mainly in Germany.

    So if possible, I would like VPS in Europe.

  • Can't you use something like netboot.xyz to install your distribution of choice?

  • @CyberneticTitan said:
    Can't you use something like netboot.xyz to install your distribution of choice?

    This is not possible Time4VPS uses OpenVZ

  • interserver

  • anyone can offer me 2TB for 5$ .. Im game

  • @SmartHost said:
    .
    image

    SMARTHOST - KVM LINUX STORAGE VPS - Only $6.95/Month w/1TB - Only $5/1TB Added

    KVM LINUX STORAGE VPS - DETAILS
    1TB SAS RAID-6 Disk Space ($5/TB Added...up to 25TB!)
    1GB RAM
    5TB Bandwidth
    1Gbps Uplink
    1 CPU Thread
    1 IPv4 Address ($1/Per Additional IPV4)
    1 IPv6 Address (Free Additonal IPv6 upon request, up to /64)
    SolusVM Control Panel
    Fully Customizable Resources
    CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, AlmaLinux, Fedora, & more...or ISO install.
    ORDER NOW - Starting at $6.95/monthly

    STORAGE SERVICE LOCATIONS: Los Angeles CA, Dallas TX, Chicago IL, Herndon VA, Jacksonville FL, Kansas City MO, or Las Vegas NV.
    Additional Storage VPS locations coming soon.

    Thank you for your proposal, do you foresee any offers in Europe?

  • SmartHostSmartHost Member, Patron Provider

    Probable in the UK in the next month or so.

    ~ SMARTHOST

  • mxmlamxmla Member, Patron Provider

    Hi! Our Storage VPS offer could be interesting for you: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/180792/server-factory-com-nl-ipv4-nat-or-ipv4-ipv6-storage-vps-1-tib-30-year-or-48-2-years

    1 TiB with NAT @ 30 €/year or 48 €/2-years

    1 TiB with dedicated IPv4 Address @ 42 €/year or 72 €/2-years

    Thanked by 1comeback
  • @mxmla said:
    Hi! Our Storage VPS offer could be interesting for you: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/180792/server-factory-com-nl-ipv4-nat-or-ipv4-ipv6-storage-vps-1-tib-30-year-or-48-2-years

    1 TiB with NAT @ 30 €/year or 48 €/2-years

    1 TiB with dedicated IPv4 Address @ 42 €/year or 72 €/2-years

    Can you tell me in which location the VPS are.

    Thanks

    Thanked by 1mxmla
  • mxmlamxmla Member, Patron Provider

    @comeback said:
    Can you tell me in which location the VPS are.

    Thanks

    Servers are located @ Dronten, The Netherlands

  • @mxmla said:

    @comeback said:
    Can you tell me in which location the VPS are.

    Thanks

    Servers are located @ Dronten, The Netherlands

    Netherlands, I had not seen.

    Very nice offer. How long has your company existed?

    Thank you

    Thanked by 1mxmla
  • mxmlamxmla Member, Patron Provider

    @comeback said:
    Netherlands, I had not seen.

    Very nice offer. How long has your company existed?

    Thank you

    Thanks for your question! We started offering our Products End of March, 2022.

    If you are interested you could test the server for 24 hours, just send me a PM.

  • @webontop said:
    anyone can offer me 2TB for 5$ .. Im game

    Servarica got 2TB for $48/year.

    https://servarica.com/all-offers/
    Polar Bear Storage

    I use it for backup.

    Thanked by 1servarica_hani
  • amarcamarc Member

    You will be happy with both Alwyzon and ultravps.eu. Both Geo close to you.

  • DediRockDediRock Member, Patron Provider

    Perhaps we have something in our arsenal that could be of assistance

    https://www.dedirock.com/billing/index.php/store/reseller-program-vps-hosting

  • I came across this a while back:

    https://rw-hosting.fr/vpshdd

    Might be interesting.

  • ehabehab Member

    for backups with ssh account then go with offers from @NetDynamics24

    Thanked by 1NetDynamics24
  • abeermabeerm Member, Patron Provider

    @comeback said:
    Hello,

    I have several VPS for backup at Time4VPS.

    I have several problems, but my main concern is the choice of distributions which are:

    CentOS 7
    Debian 9
    Ubuntu 14.04
    Ubuntu 16.04
    

    That's why I'm looking for another provider for my backup VPS.

    I am looking for a similar offer to the 1 TB plan.

    Thank you for your help

    You can check Serverhub VPS plans, with discounts available at the time: https://www.serverhub.com/

Sign In or Register to comment.