Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Storage Server With These Requirements
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Storage Server With These Requirements

weir1weir1 Member
edited August 2022 in Requests

Hey

KVM
2 core
4gb ram
30/40 gb ssd
4tb hdd
10gbps link

Budget 15$usd per month

Any provider?

I tried servarica in past but thier solution isn't working

Comments

• LisoLiso Member

15 per month right ?

• @Liso said:
    15 per month right ?

Yeah

• None under this price

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

The issue is with your budget due to the following:

4tb hdd
    10gbps link

• Not sure what you mean by "thier solution isn't working", but ServaRica (NA) and Server-Factory (EU) are your best bet in your budget, although they don't offer 10Gbps uplink.

• @AC_Fan said:
    Not sure what you mean by "thier solution isn't working", but ServaRica (NA) and Server-Factory (EU) are your best bet in your budget, although they don't offer 10Gbps uplink.

High bandwidth required for Linux Isos

• @WebProject said:
    The issue is with your budget due to the following:

4tb hdd
    10gbps link

Ok 1 gbps will be fit enough

I found hetzner but don't how should I setup it

• weir1weir1 Member
    edited August 2022

@AC_Fan said:
    Not sure what you mean by "thier solution isn't working", but ServaRica (NA) and Server-Factory (EU) are your best bet in your budget, although they don't offer 10Gbps uplink.

I was with them 4 or 6 months but have issued with mounting disk with os

Will you elaborate exact server factory plans?

I don't find any

• @weir1 said:

@AC_Fan said:

I don't find any

https://my.server-factory.com/cart/storage-vps/?id=2220

Annual billing is 132 euros (11e/month). Add a lifetime VPN for the Linux ISOs.

• justaguyjustaguy Member, Host Rep

Good luck with your budget

• @AC_Fan said:

@weir1 said:

@AC_Fan said:

I don't find any

How lifetime vpn works & why they dont provide monthly plan?

• Check out interserver's deal in this post: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/180647/today-is-my-birthday-any-pretty-good-deals/p1

Idk if it still works or not.

Thanked by 1weir1
  • @weir1 said:

@AC_Fan said:

@weir1 said:

@AC_Fan said:

I don't find any

Lifetime in this case means the lifetime of the company. Lifetime VPN works out cheaper, if bought from a reputable seller. Here are some popular options (KeepSolid seems to be considered the best amongst the options, with FastestVPN a decent #2):

https://stacksocial.com/search?utf8=✓&query=vpn&sort=best_sellers

Regarding the monthly billing, I don't know why it isn't offered. Maybe because of the higher turnover, which would lead to increased hardware usage?

• @AC_Fan said:

@weir1 said:

@AC_Fan said:

@weir1 said:

@AC_Fan said:

I don't find any

Lifetime in this case means the lifetime of the company. Lifetime VPN works out cheaper, if bought from a reputable seller. Here are some popular options (KeepSolid seems to be considered the best amongst the options, with FastestVPN a decent #2):

https://stacksocial.com/search?utf8=✓&query=vpn&sort=best_sellers

Regarding the monthly billing, I don't know why it isn't offered. Maybe because of the higher turnover, which would lead to increased hardware usage?

Oh I thought I will get lifetime vpn with server lol

thanks for the info

• @Hayashima said:
    Check out interserver's deal in this post: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/180647/today-is-my-birthday-any-pretty-good-deals/p1

Idk if it still works or not.

bought one thanks mate

• nick_nick_ Member
    edited August 2022

Actually, this request is possible for under $15 which is Hetzner CX21 4GB RAM 2 CPUs (€4.9) mounted with a 5TB storage box BX21 (€9.9). It's approximately $15.

Thanked by 1weir1
  • @nick_ said:
    Actually, this request is possible for under $15 which is Hetzner CX21 4GB RAM 2 CPUs (€4.9) mounted with a 5TB storage box BX21 (€9.9). It's approximately $15.

I got the idea only after reading the same comment elsewhere...I am fed up with Pulsemedia service and now want to explore other services

hetzner asking for verification...so dropped it

• afnafn Member
    edited August 2022

EDIT. oops sorry, I did not read properly.

It is hard enough to find 4TB for 15$ already on 1gbps. On 10gbps It will be almost impossible.

Your best bet is seedbox providers (but you don't get full root access)

• afnafn Member

@nick_ said: for under $15 which is Hetzner CX21 4GB RAM 2 CPUs (€4.9) mounted with a 5TB storage box BX21 (€9.9). It's approximately $15

Yeah, but Hetzner will eventually terminate him for some random bullshit as they usually do. Like I/O abuse or internal network abuse or some shit.

• @afn said:

@nick_ said: for under $15 which is Hetzner CX21 4GB RAM 2 CPUs (€4.9) mounted with a 5TB storage box BX21 (€9.9). It's approximately $15

Yeah, but Hetzner will eventually terminate him for some random bullshit as they usually do. Like I/O abuse or internal network abuse or some shit.

Yeah i think if OP looking for a seedbox hetzner won't be a good idea.

• @afn said:
    EDIT. oops sorry, I did not read properly.

It is hard enough to find 4TB for 15$ already on 1gbps. On 10gbps It will be almost impossible.

Your best bet is seedbox providers (but you don't get full root access)

Yeah same issue with pulsemedia right now

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Member
    edited August 2022

2 core
    4gb ram
    30/40 gb ssd
    4tb hdd
    10gbps link

We can provide it with yearly payment (10g with 2tb/mo traffic or 2g with 10tb/mo bandwidth).

• @afn said:

Looks like I have save myself from lots of headache

• @Sanjue007 said:

@afn said:

Thanks Goodnees

• @c1vhosting said:

2 core
    4gb ram
    30/40 gb ssd
    4tb hdd
    10gbps link

We can provide it with yearly payment (10g with 2tb/mo traffic or 2g with 10tb/mo bandwidth).

oh yearly...actually i am/ was looking for monthly due to recent provider getting vanished

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

@Sanjue007 said:

@afn said:

I've done this for about a year now without any issues. A lot of people use Hetzner for seedboxes and it's fine as long as you use private trackers.

Also, I've ran my server as a media server and with Nextcloud installed on VPS with data stored on the storage box, and transferring lots of data back and forth. I've had no issues at all.

Thanked by 2weir1 Sanjue007