Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

US West California/Oregon/Washington providers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

US West California/Oregon/Washington providers?

comXyzcomXyz Member

I'm looking for a list of VPS/dedicated server providers that have servers in California/Oregon/Washington (US West)

I only have BuyVM and SpartanHost in my list currently, I'm looking to try services from different providers in these locations.

Thanks.

Comments

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited August 2022

We (DediPath) have Los Angeles, San Jose, and Seattle.

Thanked by 1comXyz
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
  • SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

Yes, we have two locations in CA (Los Angeles - Southern CA and Santa Clara - Northern CA), Portland OR, and Seattle WA.

~ SMARTHOST

Thanked by 1comXyz
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Webhosting24 Los Angeles, California
    Ryzen NVMe VPS
    Plans start from 512MB up to 12GB monster.
    1GB plan is roughly $28/year.
    Notice: paid link, non-aff

VirMach has Los Angeles, San Jose, and Seattle.
    However, their nodes and networks are borked recently.
    Now is not a good time to sign up.

NexusBytes has Los Angeles.
    However, they don't have enough technical support capacity for new users.
    Now is not a good time to sign up.

Thanked by 1comXyz
  • HostHatch. If you buy at their standard pricing (starts at $4/month for 1 core EPYC 7443P, 2GB RAM, 10GB NVMe), they provide better support compared to their very cheap Black Friday deals.

GreenCloudVPS had some very good deals in San Jose (Northern California) recently... $15/year for 1 core E5-2698 v4, 2GB RAM, 20GB SSD, $25/year for 2c/4GB/35GB and $45/year for 4c/8GB/60GB. They just fulfilled the orders a week or two ago. Looks like it's all sold out now. Thread: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/180107/greencloud-independence-day-sale-nvme-ssd-10gbps-port/

Thanked by 1comXyz