Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Virtual Dedicated Servers | Dedicated Threads | Enterprise Storage | DDoS Protection | Custom rDNS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Virtual Dedicated Servers | Dedicated Threads | Enterprise Storage | DDoS Protection | Custom rDNS

FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Patron Provider

Hello, dear community!

We are happy to renew our offer related to dedicated virtual servers, having three great advantages compared to previous offers:

  • We now support customizable rDNS
  • The problem related to the permanent mitigation that was activated by running the benchmark script was solved (the IPs entered the continuous protection for the simple reason that the trigger was set to 850Mbps and the clients had 1Gbps)
  • All VDS packages benefit from discounts between 4 and 20% for advance payment for 3, 6 and 12 months respectively

VDS - 2vCPU - 4GB RAM - 120GB SSD Enterprise

  • 2x Dedicated vCPUs 2.30GHz ↗ 3.60GHz
  • 4GB RAM DDR4 ECC 2133MHz
  • 120GB SSD Enterprise RAID10
  • 1Gbps Connection (Shared)
  • Unlimited Monthly Traffic (10TB @1Gbps then Unlimited @100MBps)
  • Voxility 1Tbps AntiDDoS Protection
  • Price: 6.99 EUR/mo
  • Purchase it here

Physical server:

  • CPU: 2x E5-2699 V3 36 Cores / 72 Threads (2.30GHz ↗ 3.60GHz)
  • Memory: 12x 16GB RAM DDR4 ECC 2133MHz
  • Storage SSD: 4x Samsung PM893 Enterprise 1.92TB (RAID10)
  • Network: 4x 1Gbps
  • Protection: Voxility 1Tbps AntiDDoS

Service features:

  • Dedicated Physical Thread per vCPU
  • KVM Virtualization
  • NoVNC Console Access
  • Integrated Control Panel
  • 1-click Operating System Installation
  • Intrusion Prevention System
  • Intrusion Detection System
  • Custom rDNS

Operating Systems:

  • CentOS 7 64bits
  • CentOS 8 64bits
  • CentOS 9 64bits
  • Debian 9 64bits
  • Debian 10 64bits
  • Debian 11 64bits
  • Ubuntu 18.04 64bits
  • Ubuntu 20.04 64bits
  • Ubuntu 22.04 64bits
  • FreeBSD 12.x 32bits
  • FreeBSD 12.x 64bits
  • FreeBSD 13.x 32bits
  • FreeBSD 13.x 64bits

Useful information:

Accepted payment methods:

  • MobilPay (Visa / Maestro / Mastercard)
  • Paysafecard
  • Bitcoin
  • Ethereum
  • USD Coin
  • Dogecoin
  • Litecoin
  • Dai
  • Bitcoin Cash
  • Bank Transfer

These packages are ideal for those who want performance at a low price, benefiting from free technical support.

We mention the fact that the processor is of the host type, and this allows all users to use nested virtualization and docker containers at will, having a dedicated CPU.

Thanked by 1Not_Oles

Comments

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    • Clueless™ administrator! 😀 Florin frequently messes up! 😱
    • Hey! There is no native IPv6! 🤩
    • You will get sudo within your VPS. 🙈🙉🙊
    • Delivery might take a second! 😴
    • No warranty, to the extent permitted by applicable law. No refunds. Not for business use. Intended especially for computer learning and fun! 🤑
    • White Hat stuff only, please! No copyright violations, please. 👍
    • Florin tries to keep the network secured. Frequent firewall mitigations are guaranteed! It's horrifying 😱 or amazing ✨💖✨ how fast-reactions the IPS/IDS is! You start a SYN flood, and -- within a minute or two -- that attack scrolls past while Intrusion Prevention System is kicking in.
    • Please make your own redundant, offsite backups! It's easy to download or sync or clone your backup to a safe place. Please also make sure that you actually can restore from your backups! Please think of your HAZI account as ephemeral! 🤦‍♂️
    • HAZI is an indie project of Florin with help from his awesome brothers. HAZI is neither a lowendtalk.com nor an OVH project. 👨‍💻​
    • Other garden visitors can see your MAC address, some of the broadcasts you are sending, and much other information. So, please do not put confidential information on the server. 🤔
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Patron Provider

    @yoursunny said:

    • Clueless™ administrator! 😀 Florin frequently messes up! 😱
    • Hey! There is no native IPv6! 🤩
    • You will get sudo within your VPS. 🙈🙉🙊
    • Delivery might take a second! 😴
    • No warranty, to the extent permitted by applicable law. No refunds. Not for business use. Intended especially for computer learning and fun! 🤑
    • White Hat stuff only, please! No copyright violations, please. 👍
    • Florin tries to keep the network secured. Frequent firewall mitigations are guaranteed! It's horrifying 😱 or amazing ✨💖✨ how fast-reactions the IPS/IDS is! You start a SYN flood, and -- within a minute or two -- that attack scrolls past while Intrusion Prevention System is kicking in.
    • Please make your own redundant, offsite backups! It's easy to download or sync or clone your backup to a safe place. Please also make sure that you actually can restore from your backups! Please think of your HAZI account as ephemeral! 🤦‍♂️
    • HAZI is an indie project of Florin with help from his awesome brothers. HAZI is neither a lowendtalk.com nor an OVH project. 👨‍💻​
    • Other garden visitors can see your MAC address, some of the broadcasts you are sending, and much other information. So, please do not put confidential information on the server. 🤔

    Thank you very much for the help in sales!
    After discussions with Radu and Teodor, we thought of offering you an affiliate link to capitalize on your help :)

    Thanked by 3ehab yoursunny Hotmarer
  • ehabehab Member

    did you say FREE?

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @FlorinMarian said:
    Thank you very much for the help in sales!
    After discussions with Radu and Teodor, we thought of offering you an affiliate link to capitalize on your help :)

    The three of you need to do a group push-up for me.

  • @yoursunny said:

    @FlorinMarian said:
    Thank you very much for the help in sales!
    After discussions with Radu and Teodor, we thought of offering you an affiliate link to capitalize on your help :)

    The three of you need to do a group push-up for me.

    ch--ching thaaaaaaat's money!

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Patron Provider

    @yoursunny said:

    @FlorinMarian said:
    Thank you very much for the help in sales!
    After discussions with Radu and Teodor, we thought of offering you an affiliate link to capitalize on your help :)

    The three of you need to do a group push-up for me.

    There is no chance.
    Just think that Radu has his profile photo on Facebook since he was ~ 11 years old (he is currently 21) and Teodor has no profile at all.

  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 21

    We had some problems with the NoVNC console from server4 (the one from Romania, pure SSD), but they were solved last night.

  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 23

    Hello!
    We just added permanent recurring discounts for all KVM packages.
    Discounts up to 40% for annual payment.
    https://www.hazi.ro/store/virtual-dedicated-servers
    Best regards, Florin.

Sign In or Register to comment.