Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Request Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Request Dedicated Server

Iulian99Iulian99 Member
edited August 14 in Requests

Hello everybody!

I am looking for a good provider who offers dedicated servers with good DDOSS protection, with a good internet speed preferable minimum of 5 GBs , but I can accept also 2 GBs .

The dedicated servers that I need should be with this configuration :

1st : Exclusive Dedicated Server

Windows Server Datacentre Edition minimum version 2016 - trial or license
CPU : 8 Core - 16 Threads
SSD : 200 GB
RAM : 24 Ram
Location Europe

2nd : Exclusive Dedicated Server

Windows Server Datacentre Edition minimum version 2016 - trial or license
CPU : 8 Core - 16 Threads
SSD : 200 GB
RAM : 24 Ram
Location Europe

3rd Dedicated Server or VDS

Windows Server Datacentre Edition minimum version 2016
CPU : 4 Core - 8 Threads
SSD : 150 GB
RAM : 16 Ram
Location Europe

4rd Dedicated Server or VDS

Windows Server Datacentre Edition minimum version 2016
CPU : 4 Core - 8 Threads
SSD : 150 GB
RAM : 12 Ram
Location Europe

Please do not tell me about OVH . I really do not like them , and their DDOSS protection is not really good. They have protection for "low tier hackers".

I am waiting from you to reply :

Thanks,
Iulian

Comments

  • taizitaizi Member

    hetzner

  • TekoTeko Member
    edited August 14

    @Iulian99 said: with a good internet speed preferable minimum of 5 GBs, but I can accept also 2 GBs.

    What are the 5 GBs and 2 GBs? Are they mean network speed? Gbps or GB/s?

    @Iulian99 said: RAM : 24 Ram

    Adding a unit will be better.

    Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • c1vhostingc1vhosting Member, Host Rep
    edited August 14

    @Iulian99 said: 1st : Exclusive Dedicated Server

    Windows Server Datacentre Edition minimum version 2016 - trial or license

    You asked for:
    CPU : 8 Core - 16 Threads
    SSD : 200 GB
    RAM : 24 Ram
    Location Europe

    Here our offers:

    CPU i7-12700K
    RAM 32GB DDR5 5200MHz
    SSD 256GB NVMe
    LOCATION Italy
    With 5Gbps unmetered bandwidth and advanced DDoS Protection

    €1200/mo

  • sthostingsthosting Member, Patron Provider

    Hey!

    we've got the following systems available for you:

    root24.srvhost.de
    CPU: Intel i7-6700K
    32 GB DDR4 RAM
    2 x 1TB SSD (Software Raid1)
    for 49,00 EUR / month

    root18.srvhost.de
    CPU: Intel i7-8700
    32 GB DDR4 RAM
    2 x 240GB SSD (Software Raid1)
    for 45,00 EUR / month

    root1188
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7400
    32 GB DDR4 RAM
    2 x 512GB SSD (Sofware Raid1)
    for 49,00 EUR / month

    Join us here for more informations: https://signaltransmitter.de/en/server/rent-a-dedicated-server

    All our servers are prepaid based, so you don't have to sign a contract with a fixed period.
    The servers comes with the following services included:

    5x IPv4 Adresses for free included (more available via Support)
    Fair Use Traffic Policy (50 TB per month)
    OS Installer (with all of the current Systems - Proxmox, Windows etc.)
    Custom ISO Installer
    Arbor DDoS Protection
    RDNS Management
    Premium Datacenter with high-quality routing in Frankfurt, Germany

    Feel free to ask questions if you have any :)

    Regards,
    Marco from ST-Hosting

  • PHP_FriendsPHP_Friends Member, Patron Provider

    For which application do you need DDoS protection? We don't want to protect what we don't know :)

  • @Teko said:

    @Iulian99 said: with a good internet speed preferable minimum of 5 GBs, but I can accept also 2 GBs.

    What are the 5 GBs and 2 GBs? Are they mean network speed? Gbps or GB/s?

    @Iulian99 said: RAM : 24 Ram

    Adding a unit will be better.

    Hi Teko ! I am interested in Gbps

    @PHP_Friends said:
    For which application do you need DDoS protection? We don't want to protect what we don't know :)

    For Game Servers :) MuOnline is the name of the game server. I need a really good protection . And when I say good , means very very good +++ .

    Thanks

  • PHP_FriendsPHP_Friends Member, Patron Provider

    @Iulian99 said:

    @Teko said:

    @Iulian99 said: with a good internet speed preferable minimum of 5 GBs, but I can accept also 2 GBs.

    What are the 5 GBs and 2 GBs? Are they mean network speed? Gbps or GB/s?

    @Iulian99 said: RAM : 24 Ram

    Adding a unit will be better.

    Hi Teko ! I am interested in Gbps

    @PHP_Friends said:
    For which application do you need DDoS protection? We don't want to protect what we don't know :)

    For Game Servers :) MuOnline is the name of the game server. I need a really good protection . And when I say good , means very very good +++ .

    Thanks

    We have a few requests for this and are interested in creating our own mitigation, but this will take a few days. If you are interested just let us know.

  • @PHP_Friends said: If you are interested just let us know.

    Can I have a offer ?

  • PHP_FriendsPHP_Friends Member, Patron Provider

    @Iulian99 said:

    @PHP_Friends said: If you are interested just let us know.

    Can I have a offer ?

    Sure, I have already replied to your PN :)

Sign In or Register to comment.