Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Looking For Reliable VPS Provider in Indonesia only
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Looking For Reliable VPS Provider in Indonesia only

As a title says I'm looking for a reliable VPS provider from Indonesia if anyone has used or know anyone

I'm Looking for

1 vCPU
1 GB Ram
20 GB SSD
1 TB Bandwidth, 100mbps port is fine

Budget Around $5 per month

Note i need server specially in Indonesia only not up for any other location like Singapore and other adjacent one.

Comments

  • available configuration you require but for 10$

  • fawaifawai Member

    You could try domainesia they're good and have unlimited bandwidth. With coupon the price is 80k rupiah which is ±5 dollar https://my.domainesia.com/ref.php?u=4201 (aff)

    Thanked by 1ManishPant
  • umzakumzak Member

    aws ec2 and alibabacloud has datacenter in Jakarta, including 12 month free tier

    Thanked by 1ManishPant
  • suyadi92suyadi92 Member
    edited August 7

    FlazzNetwork has 1gb plan for IDR 90K/mo (approx. $6.04) here https://www.quinjet.web.id/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

    Connectindo
    20 GB SSD
    2 GB DDR4
    1 Core >3.0 GHz
    1 IP
    Unlimited IIX/CDIX/openIXP/IX
    Managed Service, SSL
    IDR 59.500 (approx. $4.00)

    https://connectindo.com/id/cloud-server-indonesia/

    IIX NAT VPS 1GB (Yearly, WHPLUS)
    Single Core,
    1GB RAM,
    20GB Storage,
    1TB Bandwidth,
    1 shared IPv4 (NAT based with 20 ports to your VPS+ 1 redirect SSH port),
    Domain Forwarding to port 80/443,
    No outgoing SMTP traffic,
    OpenVZ 7 7 virtualization,
    Indonesia Datacenter
    270k/year (approx. $18.13)
    https://my.whplus.com/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

    Thanked by 1ManishPant
  • @fawai said:
    You could try domainesia they're good and have unlimited bandwidth. With coupon the price is 80k rupiah which is ±5 dollar https://my.domainesia.com/ref.php?u=4201 (aff)

    Hi, I am interested in them, can I know the coupon pls?

  • sandozsandoz Member
    edited August 8

    The country of [removed]? I hope you get lucky. Perhaps they [removed]

  • ArkasArkas Member, Moderator

    @sandoz , Racists posts and comments are not welcomed here.

  • ailiceailice Member

    Cloudkilat is solid.

    Thanked by 1ManishPant
  • add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited August 8

    @sandoz said:
    The country of [removed]? I hope you get lucky. Perhaps they [removed]

    I am from Indonesian, and i am not spammers B)

  • @Hayashima said: can I know the coupon pls

    Clicking the link for the VPS product automatically apply the 50% coupon code and brings down the lowest tier to 80k IDR

    Thanked by 1fawai
  • emgemg Member
    edited August 8

    @sandoz said:
    The country of [removed]? I hope you get lucky. Perhaps they [removed]

    Poetic justice for someone who says "... strongly against Censorship..."

  • emgemg Member
    edited August 8

    @sandoz said:
    Consired a Man which is strongly against Censorship, dictator regimes, anti-democracy, Corruption, Anti-offended virgins of different opinions. Didn't like it? Patience (cry in your mother's lap)

    Which Man did you consire? How did he feel about being consired?

  • sandozsandoz Member
    edited August 8

    @Arkas said:
    @sandoz , Racists posts and comments are not welcomed here.

    That wasn't racist. When I didn't mention the country I'm talking about. And when most of them are 80% from there. And you know that. You and others.

    What is wrong here? Is not racist. Since I didn't offense anything, just saying a fact. What is a racism for you?

    I can't imagine you never told your friend or family "be careful going there or to this city" you can be nearly racist also. I assume you never did that did you?

    I can nearly talking about many countries... Why removing? If someone was that about any city. I shouldn't be offended if is true or is a fact!?

    Now everything is a racism. Define "racism"?

    @emg said:

    @sandoz said:
    The country of [removed]? I hope you get lucky. Perhaps they [removed]

    Poetic justice for someone who says "... strongly against Censorship..."

    Where I told you that you should be censored? Never told that. Who did censorship? Just see my comment was nothing wrong.

  • i dont sell hosting lol :smiley:
    i am gemstone seller

  • @permatahost said:

    i dont sell hosting lol :smiley:
    i am gemstone seller

    Looks like earlier you used too but not now or may be by coincidence you are using the name

  • emgemg Member

    @sandoz said:
    Where I told you that you should be censored? Never told that. Who did censorship? Just see my comment was nothing wrong.

    To @sandoz:
    The joke is that the words in your own post were censored. Don't you find it ironic considering that your personal signature includes, "strongly against Censorship"? ;-)

    To everyone else:
    Something is lost from a joke when you have to explain it. Sorry.

    Thanked by 1jmaxwell
  • fawaifawai Member

    @Hayashima, as @martheen said it is automatically applied. The coupon is cloudhandal

  • permatahostpermatahost Member
    edited August 8

    @ManishPant said:

    @permatahost said:

    i dont sell hosting lol :smiley:
    i am gemstone seller

    Looks like earlier you used too but not now or may be by coincidence you are using the name

    i am not affliate with permatahost.com, just coincidence use same name :D
    i never selling hosting before. Maybe will do it next month, i have interest to reselling @speedypage reseller hosting in singapore.
    I also need to hire bachelor of informatics engineering and bachelor of english literature in surakarta to help with this project. Surakarta has a very low minimum wage (no more than $150/mo)

  • @permatahost said:

    @ManishPant said:

    @permatahost said:

    i dont sell hosting lol :smiley:
    i am gemstone seller

    Looks like earlier you used too but not now or may be by coincidence you are using the name

    i am not affliate with permatahost.com, just coincidence use same name :D
    i never selling hosting before. Maybe will do it next month, i have interest to reselling @speedypage reseller hosting in singapore.
    I also need to hire bachelor of informatics engineering and bachelor of english literature in surakarta to help with this project. Surakarta has a very low minimum wage (no more than $150/mo)

    Wow minimum wage is too low , between i am applying for KITAS and planning to stay in Lombok.

  • @ManishPant said:

    @permatahost said:

    @ManishPant said:

    @permatahost said:

    i dont sell hosting lol :smiley:
    i am gemstone seller

    Looks like earlier you used too but not now or may be by coincidence you are using the name

    i am not affliate with permatahost.com, just coincidence use same name :D
    i never selling hosting before. Maybe will do it next month, i have interest to reselling @speedypage reseller hosting in singapore.
    I also need to hire bachelor of informatics engineering and bachelor of english literature in surakarta to help with this project. Surakarta has a very low minimum wage (no more than $150/mo)

    Wow minimum wage is too low , between i am applying for KITAS and planning to stay in Lombok.

    @ManishPant said:

    @permatahost said:

    @ManishPant said:

    @permatahost said:

    i dont sell hosting lol :smiley:
    i am gemstone seller

    Looks like earlier you used too but not now or may be by coincidence you are using the name

    i am not affliate with permatahost.com, just coincidence use same name :D
    i never selling hosting before. Maybe will do it next month, i have interest to reselling @speedypage reseller hosting in singapore.
    I also need to hire bachelor of informatics engineering and bachelor of english literature in surakarta to help with this project. Surakarta has a very low minimum wage (no more than $150/mo)

    Wow minimum wage is too low , between i am applying for KITAS and planning to stay in Lombok.

    Yes surakarta have very low minimum wages. I already had 5 employee to help my gemstone business.

  • paijrutpaijrut Member

    Slightly above your budget, but I recommend natanetwork.com cheapest nvme plan is IDR 85.000 / US$6. I'm using their service for almost 3 years now..
    And @billyriantono is also solid

    Thanked by 1ManishPant
Sign In or Register to comment.