Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kuroit | KVM NVMe VPS | Los Angeles, USA | £1 Per 1GB RAM - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kuroit | KVM NVMe VPS | Los Angeles, USA | £1 Per 1GB RAM

2»

Comments

• It seems to me that the UK service went into a black hole about 10 minutes ago, not sure if it's just me.

Thanked by 1kuroit
  • kuroitkuroit Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2022

@spiritysdx said:
    It seems to me that the UK service went into a black hole about 10 minutes ago, not sure if it's just me.

Scheduled Maintenance!

Notice: Switch Replacement - Scheduled Maintenance Notification

We're contacting you about an upcoming maintenance window that we've scheduled that will impact your service(s). In recent weeks, it has been observed that the switch that connects your service(s) to our core has been experiencing intermittent layer two routing issues that have resulted in some IP addresses losing connectivity. Although similar in nature to the incident that we took measures to resolve last September, this appears to be a hardware fault and isn't something we can fix via additional firmware updates.

In light of this, we're taking the proactive measure to replace the switch before any further problems arise or the connection to your service(s) is disrupted by an unexpected outage.

We've opened a maintenance window for this priority switch swap between 13:00 and 13:30 BST on Monday 8th of August; during this window, we expect a maximum of 1-2 minutes of connectivity loss as an engineer swaps cables between switches.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

• @spiritysdx said:
    It seems to me that the UK service went into a black hole about 10 minutes ago, not sure if it's just me.

Yep my server went down as well

• @kuroit said:

@spiritysdx said:

Scheduled Maintenance!

We're contacting you about an upcoming maintenance window that we've scheduled that will impact your service(s). In recent weeks, it has been observed that the switch that connects your service(s) to our core has been experiencing intermittent layer two routing issues that have resulted in some IP addresses losing connectivity. Although similar in nature to the incident that we took measures to resolve last September, this appears to be a hardware fault and isn't something we can fix via additional firmware updates.

In light of this, we're taking the proactive measure to replace the switch before any further problems arise or the connection to your service(s) is disrupted by an unexpected outage.

We've opened a maintenance window for this priority switch swap between 13:00 and 13:30 BST on Monday 8th of August; during this window, we expect a maximum of 1-2 minutes of connectivity loss as an engineer swaps cables between switches.

Never got this email for maintenance.

@wii747 said:

@kuroit said:

@spiritysdx said:

Scheduled Maintenance!

Never got this email for maintenance.

Let me check this, notification was added on 08/08/2022 10:16, and is still available on the client area here: https://my.kuroit.com/serverstatus.php

• Order number: 5308510043

Thanked by 1kuroit
  • My Invoice #3984
    Thanks.

@corbpie said:
    Order number: 5308510043

Done, added extra 2GB RAM and 20GB space to your VPS. Thank you! :)

• Order Number: 2818138307
    Thanks.

Thanked by 1kuroit
  • I find my order number:3713820969

@lincw said:
    Order Number: 2818138307
    Thanks.

Done, added extra space and bandwidth to your VPS. Thank you :)

@Polos said:
    I find my order number:3713820969

Done, added extra space and bandwidth to your VPS. Thank you! :)

• I forgot my order number.

My Invoice #4027.

thanks

• Order Number: 2778337049
    Very Thanks.

Thanked by 1kuroit
  • @lucktang said:
    I forgot my order number.

My Invoice #4027.

thanks

I find my order number:9140485430
    Very Thanks.

Thanked by 1kuroit

@mailbox said:
    Order Number: 2778337049
    Very Thanks.

@lucktang said:

@lucktang said:
    I forgot my order number.

My Invoice #4027.

thanks

I find my order number:9140485430
    Very Thanks.

Done, added extra space and bandwidth on your VPS for both of you!
    Sorry for the delay! :)

• kikokiko Member

Invoice #4142
    I don't know how to see order number

Thanked by 1kuroit

@kiko said:
    Invoice #4142
    I don't know how to see order number

Done, added extra space and bandwidth on your VPS. Thank you! :)

• Order Number: 1274676345

• Order Number: 9311154243
    Thanks

• I think the offer is gone because you can't add extra ram anymore.

Alright everyone!

This offer is no longer available, thank you so much for your support!

We will be back with new offers soon. :)

You can check our Regular NVMe VPS Plans in US & UK here!

@opelnic said:
    Order Number: 1274676345

@flyself said:
    Order Number: 9311154243
    Thanks

Done, added extra space and bandwidth to your VPS for both of you. Thank you! :)

• @kuroit said: We will be back with new offers soon. :)

When ??

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited August 2022

@add_iT said:

@kuroit said: We will be back with new offers soon. :)

When ??

Depends on how many forums you ask.
    Every forum question add additional two months to the new offer availability start.

• EmptyEmpty Member
    edited August 2022

• when LA support ipv6 ??

@add_iT said:

@kuroit said: We will be back with new offers soon. :)

When ??

@Empty said:

We have just posted offer for KVM NVMe VPS here on LET! Feel free to check! :wink:

@zhaozhejun said:
    when LA support ipv6 ??

Somewhere in Sept, Upstream in US working on it.
    IPv6 supported in UK & new locations already!