Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need server with 50TB+ of Storage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need server with 50TB+ of Storage

Planning to run minio for s3 storage

Need unlimited bandwidth @ 1gbps

Pricing is NOT an issue, however would like to stay under $700 monthly. If that isn't possible I can go higher.

HDD Storage is alright.

Comments

• HayashimaHayashima Member
    edited August 2022

I will recommend managedway for this.

I have 1 storage server with them and working good so far, they found a bad drive on the server around 2 weeks ago and swapped a new one in also gave photo proofs of the old disk has been completely destroyed.

https://portal.managedway.com/index.php?rp=/store/dedicated-servers

Thanked by 1Bangiwan
  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@Bangiwan said:

Pricing is NOT an issue, however would like to stay under $700 monthly. If that isn't possible I can go higher.

HDD Storage is alright.

location?

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

At 50TB exactly (10x 5TB disks) on our custom dedicated servers you'd end up around $250/mo depending on your ram/ip options.

We'll have a few (limited) pure big-hdd storage solutions up within 48 hours as well, more in the 100-160TB range but less CPU horsepower. Any of these solutions will come in well below your $700 limit. If you want it to be SSD-only storage that is also possible.

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:

@Bangiwan said:

HDD Storage is alright.

location?

Anywhere.

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep
  • @1gservers had some nice deals recently that would have got you 48 TB for a lot less than $700. Might be worth checking their current stock and sending them a message if there's nothing at the moment.

It took all my self-control not to buy one that I didn't need. ;)

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

we can also offer this with real Traffic-Flatarate in German datacenter. If you are interested please write me a PN so we can discuss CPU, RAM and exact harddisk configuration :)

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Member
    edited August 2022

@Bangiwan said:

HDD Storage is alright.

€650/mo 56TB HDD on a VPS / dedicated server with 1G unmetered

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2022

Hetzner is your best option
    https://www.serverhunter.com/#sort=price_per_hdd_capacity&sort_dir=asc
    150TB for $115/month or 64TB for $63/month (assuming RAID0/JBOD)

We can resell this to you for a $40-50/month markup with more payment options and no verification if you aren't comfortable with providing that to Hetzner.