Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cannot connect my Virmach server. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cannot connect my Virmach server.

2»

Comments

• don't wait, move on, you lost $ and data, that's it.

• phucvandinhphucvandinh Member
    edited August 2022

I just cancel my Virmach VPS a few days ago. May be you need to do the same and move to a more reliable provider.

• My server is working. The server is for learning and testing. Uptime is 6 days (then booted a fresh install).

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Keep waiting.No one reply yet.

• yeah, this also happen to my server. unable to boot after migration and ticket not replied yet since august 4

• @skyindreams said:
    Keep waiting.No one reply yet.

Keep trying and work order will be done needfully

• Keep closing ticket,then open a new ticket,but still no one resolve the issue.

• @skyindreams said:
    Keep closing ticket,then open a new ticket,but still no one resolve the issue.

That's a bad move from you. They sort the tickets by time. When you close the ticket & create new one, it takes more time to reach your ticket

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @quanhua92 said:
    That's a bad move from you. They sort the tickets by time. When you close the ticket & create new one, it takes more time to reach your ticket

I don't think so.I tried my other vps,when I open a ticket,they always no reply,but the issue has been resolved.then I just close the ticket.But this one I don't know why waste so many times.maybe this problem is too hard to fix? :D

• Have you tried Request Cancellation?

• Problem still exist.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@skyindreams said:
    Keep waiting.No one reply yet.

If the issue from provider side, I don’t get why the support is silent? I do understand it’s cheap and unmanaged, but it doesn’t mean that every their node is unmanaged by provider = CBA to look at the issues with node.

• @WebProject said:

If the issue from provider side, I don’t get why the support is silent? I do understand it’s cheap and unmanaged, but it doesn’t mean that every their node is unmanaged by provider = CBA to look at the issues with node.

I wonder why too.why they keep in silent.