Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Win a Nintendo Switch, Darth Vader Toaster, and MORE In RackNerd's Summer Giveaway! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Win a Nintendo Switch, Darth Vader Toaster, and MORE In RackNerd's Summer Giveaway!

1235»

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@ralf said:
    Congrats @dustinc

Appreciate you @ralf

Couldn't be happier to have her home with us.

Thanked by 2dahartigan ralf

@dahartigan said:
    Congratulations @dustinc :)

Thank You @dahartigan 👊

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @dustinc Congratulations. Kids are great.

• Why am I getting notifications for this topic tho?

• Hey, Dustin!
    Can I win a prize of a single, beautiful little IPv6 address, pretty please? How much does 1 cost? Is it as expensive as a little yellow plastic rubber duckie? Pretty please?

@FrankZ said:
    @dustinc Congratulations. Kids are great.

Hi @FrankZ -- Thank You!

Absolutely agree with you, we have two boys and now a baby girl.

Thanked by 1FrankZ

@Rookey said:
    Hey, Dustin!
    Can I win a prize of a single, beautiful little IPv6 address, pretty please? How much does 1 cost? Is it as expensive as a little yellow plastic rubber duckie? Pretty please?

Hi @Rookey -- welcome to the community :)

We can provide native IPv6 free of charge in many of our locations for our bare metal product line, and for our VPS product line native IPv6 can be provided free up to 100 addresses in our Los Angeles POP.

Just get in touch [email protected] and we'll help! Alternatively, feel free to reach me directly [email protected] 👊

• OK. I'll move it to LA when it renews, then. The 30ms longer ping time is a good trade for IPv6, in my opinion. Thanks.

@Rookey said:
    OK. I'll move it to LA when it renews, then. The 30ms longer ping time is a good trade for IPv6, in my opinion. Thanks.

Hi @Rookey -- awesome stuff, when the time comes around, just let us know - our availability is 24x7 and we're here to help :)

We appreciate your business.

I found a secret code that will give you another entry :) Check out this video:

Awesome video by the way @raindog308

• @dustinc said: I found a secret code that will give you another entry Check out this video:

I can only ECHO this post.

Thanked by 1BlazinDimes
  • ILOVELET

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

@Jovie said: ILOVELET

oh no

• So will someone announce, who won what?

• @MrEd said:
    So will someone announce, who won what?

I think, eventually, the gleam.io page shows the winners?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Xrmaddness said: I think, eventually, the gleam.io page shows the winners?

Winners are there now. @dustinc has been given contact details for winners so he will followup.

Congrats to everyone!

This discussion has been closed.