Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a dedicated server in Toronto, Canada
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a dedicated server in Toronto, Canada

Hi,

I am looking for a dedicated server in Toronto, I hope some experienced mjj could help me to find some cheap but reliable providers.

My budget is around 150USD/month, so far I only saw @GTHost meets my requirements and budget.

CPU: I only need something like E3-1260Lv5.
Storage: I will need 4tb.
RAM:8 or 16 GB
Bandwidth: 500mbps is enough, but better have unlimited traffic.

Comments

• If you're willing to colocate, I'd use freerangecloud. If you're strictly using a dedicated server, your only option is GTHost or Oneprovider, which will not be able to meet your bandwidth requirement. If you're not strictly looking for Toronto, perhaps find a server in buffalo? It'll be far cheaper and probably won't add more than 10 ms

Thanked by 2GTHost greentea
  • If you're not strictly looking for Toronto, why not try ovh canada?

Thanked by 1greentea
  • @PineappleBox said:
    If you're willing to colocate, I'd use freerangecloud. If you're strictly using a dedicated server, your only option is GTHost or Oneprovider, which will not be able to meet your bandwidth requirement. If you're not strictly looking for Toronto, perhaps find a server in buffalo? It'll be far cheaper and probably won't add more than 10 ms

freerangecloud they are really good but sadly I am not looking for a colocation. For buffalo, do you have any provider that you would recommend? Thank you.

• @niceboy said:
    If you're not strictly looking for Toronto, why not try ovh canada?

Well, I am not a big fan of OVH. Their support is notoriously difficult to get in touch with. But I don't know about these days as I have been avoiding them for a long time.

• HayashimaHayashima Member
    edited August 2022

Does anyone knows a provider that can meet my requirements? I am still looking for it, the reason I haven't buy one from @GTHost is because their servers' disk configuration is weird for me. They do not have raid for a lot of their hdd servers.

I would also pay 200usd/month if it's a good deal.

• PineappleBoxPineappleBox Member
    edited August 2022

@Hayashima said:

@PineappleBox said:
    If you're willing to colocate, I'd use freerangecloud. If you're strictly using a dedicated server, your only option is GTHost or Oneprovider, which will not be able to meet your bandwidth requirement. If you're not strictly looking for Toronto, perhaps find a server in buffalo? It'll be far cheaper and probably won't add more than 10 ms

freerangecloud they are really good but sadly I am not looking for a colocation. For buffalo, do you have any provider that you would recommend? Thank you.

@BharatB (ReadyDedis), @DataWagon & @VirMach all have good dedis in Buffalo to my knowledge. Based off of your requirements, DataWagon is probably the best. Just make sure to do your research beforehand :)

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@PineappleBox said:

@Hayashima said:

@PineappleBox said:

@BharatB (ReadyDedis), @DataWagon & @VirMach all have good dedis in Buffalo to my knowledge. Based off of your requirements, DataWagon is probably the best. Just make sure to do your research beforehand :)

Thank you for the mention. Unfortunately, we don't stock on the processors requested. We can do v6 E3s for sure and can meet rest of the requirements but the pricing is something where we a tad bit higher.

You can contact us directly for more details

• @PineappleBox said:

@Hayashima said:

@PineappleBox said:

After looking at datawagon I found out I will need to pay 250usd for a server meets my requirements. If that's the case I will go for GThost. But still thank you for your recommendation.

Thanked by 1GTHost