Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

123systems - can not pay, website broken
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

123systems - can not pay, website broken

msnmsn Member

Hi!
I still have some old servers at 123systems. This year I got the yearly invoice, as every year. But their website seems to be broken. I can not login to pay. Does anyone know what is going on?

Comments

• Maybe look around before asking the same questions that have already been asked. https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/180380/123sys/p1

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Dead company, the nodes just haven't gotten the memo yet. Happy to eat my words but I see no evidence that suggests I will.

• emghemgh Member

@jar said:
    Dead company, the nodes just haven't gotten the memo yet. Happy to eat my words but I see no evidence that suggests I will.

Not a bad assumption. Their SSL even seem broken …

Thanked by 1jar
  • gzzgzz Member

SSL expired 200 days ago. If company was still around there is no way it would’ve went like that for so long

I’d move all of your stuff off of it ASAP OP before you lose everything

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@Nick is the rep for 123systems. I've tagged him for you.

• sonicsonic Veteran

deadpool long time ago

• I had one from them about 10 years ago, it was shitty that time, but too cheap.

• msnmsn Member

@PineappleBox said:
    Maybe look around before asking the same questions that have already been asked. https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/180380/123sys/p1

I did. But the OP of that thread never mentioned 123systems but only abbreviated it, so it does not turn up in the search. So maybe go and tell them to name their thread appropriately instead of barking at me.

Thanked by 1emg