Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am looking for an EU VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I am looking for an EU VPS

Comments

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

LoL this was fast :D

• coldcold Member

@Pjottertjah bring ur service back online, VPS down, website down, can't even open a ticket

• CristianDCristianD Member, Host Rep

Hello,

If Romania is ok for you,
    2vCore e5-2690 v4
    4GB DDR 4
    OS Any
    50 SSD Storage
    13e/mo.

4vCore e5-2690 v4
    8GB DDR 4
    OS Any
    100 SSD Storage
    15e/mo.

PM Me, thank you!

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

We can provide better at much lower prices ($3.2 a month if paid yearly).
    Poland location, all sites should work .
    You may install Ubuntu using the panel :)

• @RigNight said:
    Hello everyone. This is my first LET post.
    I am recently looking for VPS in EU(The closer VPS are to the NL, the better).

Below are the details of my budget and target VPS.

Min vCore : 1
    Min RAM : 2GB
    Min Free Outbound Traffic : 1TB
    Purpose : VNC Connection and use Chrome
    Budget : ~15$/m
    Edit) Other : I hope to be able to access various sites to be my VPS. I don't like being censored.

If there is a provider that is right for me, please recommend it. Thanks for reading my first post.

Hi,
    with 1 vCore I wouldn't expect to run Windows.

With your budget I can provide you:
    CPU 2 vCore
    RAM 4GB
    SSD 60GB
    Bandwidth 2 Gbps @ 10TB
    €9,90/month

Our IPs are not blacklisted or reported as spammers. They are welcome to most content providers, netflix, etc.. As we run a ISP business too.

• HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2022

We also offer vps in NL https://hostmayo.com/vps . Have you found what you were looking for. This thread seems to be old.

• @cold said:
    @Pjottertjah bring ur service back online, VPS down, website down, can't even open a ticket

Is https://corehosting.nl/ still in game or deadpooled?

• coldcold Member

its down for 2 days, @Pjottertjah was18.08.22 online here but he kinda ignor the problem... i guess time will tell

• PjottertjahPjottertjah Member, Host Rep

@cold said:
    its down for 2 days, @Pjottertjah was18.08.22 online here but he kinda ignor the problem... i guess time will tell

Sorry for the inconvenience. Our network provider is causing problems. Otherwise we would have sent a mail...

All downtime will be compensated. An update will follow asap.

• @Pjottertjah said:

@cold said:

Sorry for the inconvenience. Our network provider is causing problems. Otherwise we would have sent a mail...

It's always bad idea to host website on the same network/datacenter as clients. Right now no one know why they are down for two days and if their stuff will be back and there's no way for them to contact you neither you can contact them.

Thanked by 1cold
  • coldcold Member

@Mumbly said:

@Pjottertjah said:

@cold said:

It's always bad idea to host website on the same network/datacenter as clients. Right now no one know why they are down for two days and if their stuff will be back and there's no way for them to contact you neither you can contact them.

true !

• BAHUPROBAHUPRO Member, Host Rep

@RigNight said:

Edit) Other : I hope to be able to access various sites to be my VPS. I don't like being censored.

If there is a provider that is right for me, please recommend it. Thanks for reading my first post.

Our Data Center can make an custom offer for you just contact us via e-mail: [email protected] or Discord Live Chat: www.bahu.pro/discord

• coldcold Member

@Pjottertjah said:

@cold said:

what kind of provider do you have that CAN'T fix such a problem in 3 days? I have a feeling you host this company in your basement

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@BAHUPRO said:

@RigNight said:

Our Data Center can make an custom offer for you just contact us via e-mail: [email protected] or Discord Live Chat: www.bahu.pro/discord

Hey your signature is too long , kindly read the community rules it should be 2 lines only.

Have you blocked ASN AS55836 as i am not able to access your site , showing me cloudflare access denied page

• BAHUPROBAHUPRO Member, Host Rep

@ManishPant said:

@BAHUPRO said:

@RigNight said:

Hey your signature is too long , kindly read the community rules it should be 2 lines only.

Have you blocked ASN AS55836 as i am not able to access your site , showing me cloudflare access denied page

Hi mate,

I just unlock India, we have a several countries blocked, thanks for letting me know about that, I just fixed my signature.

• MehdMehd Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2022

@RigNight said:

Our Rookie UK with generous amount of resources got a perfect ping to the NL and would be a perfect fit for your budget and requirements

$14.24 / mo
    2 vCore
    2 GB RAM
    40 GB NVME SSD (RAID10)
    Unlimited Traffic

Feel free to check our other offers.

https://panel.hostarts.com/store/cloud-vps

• @Mehd said:

@RigNight said:

Our Rookie UK with generous amount of resources got a perfect ping to the NL and would be a perfect fit for your budget and requirements

$14.24 / mo
    2 vCore
    2 GB RAM
    40 GB NVME SSD (RAID10)
    Unlimited Traffic

IHOSTART ??

Thanked by 1ralf
  • MehdMehd Member, Host Rep

@add_iT said:

@Mehd said:

@RigNight said:

$14.24 / mo
    2 vCore
    2 GB RAM
    40 GB NVME SSD (RAID10)
    Unlimited Traffic

IHOSTART ??

not related to us

@cold said:

@Pjottertjah said:

@cold said:

what kind of provider do you have that CAN'T fix such a problem in 3 days? I have a feeling you host this company in your basement

The datacenter broke the contract. The VPS will be online by today and you will be compensated. We are located in Equinix AM4 right now :smile:

• coldcold Member

@Pjottertjah said:

@cold said:

@Pjottertjah said:

@cold said:

The datacenter broke the contract. The VPS will be online by today and you will be compensated. We are located in Equinix AM4 right now :smile:

sue them !!!!

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

I heard of quite a few DCs breaking contracts now; especially when it comes to Energy prices :D

@cold said:

@Pjottertjah said:

@cold said:

@Pjottertjah said:

@cold said:

sue them !!!!

We will. Your VPS is back online :wink:

@HostSlick said:
    I heard of quite a few DCs breaking contracts now; especially when it comes to Energy prices :D

Well it wasn't because of the energy price... it was because of an incorrect invoice :/

• I'm worried about whether the EU VPS I bought last bf will go up in price due to energy, even though it was a recurring discount prices.

• coldcold Member

@Pjottertjah said:

@HostSlick said:

Well it wasn't because of the energy price... it was because of an incorrect invoice :/

@Pjottertjah said:

@cold said:

@Pjottertjah said:

@cold said:

@Pjottertjah said:

@cold said:

sue them !!!!

We will. Your VPS is back online :wink:

thanks a lot !

• coldcold Member

@Mumbly is ur VPS from @Pjottertjah running ? because mine is suspended for over due because if open a dispute on paypal... after its finished i will add more details....

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited August 2022

@cold said: @Mumbly is ur VPS from @Pjottertjah running

I don't have it.
    I was eyeballing them however something (page not fund links, lack of TOS or company info or something - I see it now on the webpage) bothered me enough to wait a bit with the order.

Feel free to share what's going on. All this, complete vanishing from the earth for three days and so... seems so weird.
    Still trying to find out if that's just unfortunate turn of events or sheer incompetence.

• coldcold Member

@Mumbly said:

@cold said: @Mumbly is ur VPS from @Pjottertjah running

I don't have it.
    I was eyeballing them however something (page not fund links, lack of TOS or company info or something - I see it now on the webpage) bothered me enough to wait a bit with the order.

Feel free to share what's going on. All this, complete vanishing from the earth for three days and so... seems so weird.
    Still trying to find out if that's just unfortunate turn of events or sheer incompetence.

I go with sheer incompetence... and lack of interest. I will post a review in a few days

• spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider

@RigNight said:

Hi

We provide Cloud VPS hosted in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

We can offer you two packages:

VPS X2

• 1 CPU core
    • 2 GB DDR4 RAM
    • 40 GB NVMe SSD
    • 5 TB bandwidth

Monthly Fee: € 3.50 (Order)

VPS X4

• 2 CPU cores
    • 4 GB DDR4 RAM
    • 80 GB NVMe SSD
    • 10 TB bandwidth

Monthly Fee: € 6.50 (Order)

You can install Ubuntu or Debian desktop on your VPS via the ISO.

Best regards,
    SpectraIP

• abeermabeerm Member, Patron Provider

@RigNight said:

Try Serverhub, we have two locations in EU: https://www.serverhub.com/dedicated-servers