Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vps good protection for game hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

vps good protection for game hosting

I need a provider from Atlanta to Miami with vps for game hosting with high DDoS protection

Comments

• Frantech (BuyVM.net) with Path.net AntyDDoS IP or check tempest.net (it is Path.net brand)

• sandozsandoz Veteran
    edited July 2022

Zare.co.uk
    Javapipe.com (seriously those guys are top notch about ddos protection)

• sorry for not clarifying the location I'm looking for in Miami FL or Atlanta GA

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

My Miami location uses ReliableSite which has DDoS protection. Ryzen CPU, NVMe, click link in signature.

• @Robert440 said:
    sorry for not clarifying the location I'm looking for in Miami FL or Atlanta GA

Make sure you run a speed test for whatever providers you think you want to use. For instance, there is a provider less than 5 miles away from me yet the connectivity goes 400 miles to atlanta and back. On the surface- the same town seems a positive, in reality its not. In my case, a server in atlanta cuts the distance in half, from a network point of view.