Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Paypal keeps calling me to use Paypal Express Checkout, has this happened to anyone else ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Paypal keeps calling me to use Paypal Express Checkout, has this happened to anyone else ?

CristianDCristianD Member, Host Rep

Hello Guys,

In the last 3-4 Mo paypal staff keeps calling me and email me to change Standard Paypal with PayPal Express Checkout on WHMCS and i dont whant to do this, the standard works so why to change it ?

The problem is they call me weekly or email me and i`m tired of this, yea the firsh 2mo i told them i will check it and see whant i can do, but i cut one of my finger from right hand and i was not able to use my hand for 2mo and i keep told them "i cant do it now".

But now they keep calling me and i`m complet tired of this even if i told them "i dont whant" they keep email me and call me to use cuz i have benefits...etc

After some searches and talk with some guys using WHMCS from 6 friends non of them use Paypal Express Checkout and nobody call them regarding this.

Dose this happened to anyone else ?

Thank you

Thanked by 1JasonM

Comments

• HostMediaHostMedia Member, Patron Provider

We had this and moved to PayPal Checkout from PayPal Pro, we then moved to Stripe and very happy to have that as our default payment method with PayPal Checkout as the backup. The PayPal Standard (Basic) and PRO were much better we have to say.

They did call us a number of times and was told that the older PayPal services will soon stop and you HAVE to use PayPal Checkout. Normal PayPal stuff :wink:

Thanked by 1CristianD
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Using PayPal you get higher amount of sales and chargebacks as no payment screening or any security with PayPal.

PayPal transactions are expensive compare to Stripe, you can save money by dumping the PayPal Pro and migrate to Stripe or similar as all features of PayPal Pro is available at Stripe at no extra monthly cost.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • Yes, we retired PP - as in older clients can still pay with it but no new customers can! Its not worth the hassle or extra costs

• oplinkoplink Member, Patron Provider

We also dropped paypal pro and went to stripe. Highly recommend, you may save some fees too