Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


VPS KVM | OVH Game | France & Germany | 30% OFF LIFETIME
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

VPS KVM | OVH Game | France & Germany | 30% OFF LIFETIME

FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Patron Provider
edited July 30 in Offers

Hello, dear community!

We offer a 30% recurring discount for all virtual private servers if you use the discount code YYB8017WNO (Other servers available on our website).

KVM FR-2CPU-6GB-40GB SSD
* 2x Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 4.0GHz ↗ 4.20GHz
* 6GB RAM DDR4 2400MHz
* 40GB SSD Samsung PM863 Enterprise
* 1Gbps Connection (Shared)
* Unlimited Monthly Traffic (5TB @1Gbps then Unlimited @100MBps)
* OVH Game AntiDDoS Protection
* Price: 9.80 EUR/mo
* Purchase it here

KVM DE-2CPU-4GB-40GB SSD
* 2x AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 3.90GHz ↗ 4.50GHz
* 4GB RAM DDR4 2666MHz
* 40GB NVMe Samsung PM983 Enterprise
* 1Gbps Connection (Shared)
* Unlimited Monthly Traffic (5TB @1Gbps then Unlimited @100MBps)
* OVH Game AntiDDoS Protection
* Price: 9.10 EUR/mo
* Purchase it here

Service features:

  • KVM Virtualization
  • NoVNC Console Access
  • Integrated Control Panel
  • 1-click Operating System Installation
  • Intrusion Prevention System
  • Intrusion Detection System

Operating Systems:

  • CentOS 7 64bits
  • CentOS 8 64bits
  • CentOS 9 64bits
  • Debian 9 64bits
  • Debian 10 64bits
  • Debian 11 64bits
  • Ubuntu 18.04 64bits
  • Ubuntu 20.04 64bits
  • Ubuntu 22.04 64bits
  • FreeBSD 12.x 32bits
  • FreeBSD 12.x 64bits
  • FreeBSD 13.x 32bits
  • FreeBSD 13.x 64bits

Useful information:

Looking Glass: Click here
Terms & Conditions: Click here
Accetable Usage Policy: Click here
Privacy Policy: Click here

Accepted payment methods:

  • MobilPay (Visa / Maestro / Mastercard)
  • Paysafecard
  • Bitcoin
  • Ethereum
  • USD Coin
  • Dogecoin
  • Litecoin
  • Dai
  • Bitcoin Cash
  • Bank Transfer

Mod edit (@Not_Oles) July 30, 2022:
At OP's request, removed the following line from Service Features:

  • Dedicated Physical Thread per vCPU

Comments

  • HotmarerHotmarer Member

    After a DDoS attack, will vps also be removed within 30 minutes?

    Thanked by 1adly
  • @Hotmarer said:
    After a DDoS attack, will vps also be removed within 30 minutes?

    Let’s not prod him into giving answers, I’m pretty sure he’ll come up with the solution of “looking into the customer's garden” as a way to solve the abuse cases.

    Thanked by 1adly
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    • Clueless™ administrator! 😀 Florin frequently messes up! 😱
    • Hey! There is no IPv6! 🤩
    • You will get sudo within your VPS. 🙈🙉🙊
    • Delivery might take awhile! 😴
    • No warranty, to the extent permitted by applicable law. No service level agreement. Not for business use. Intended especially for computer learning and fun! 🤑
    • White Hat stuff only, please! No copyright violations, please. 👍
    • Florin tries to keep the network secured. Frequent firewall mitigations are guaranteed! It's horrifying 😱 or amazing ✨💖✨ how fast-reactions the IPS/IDS is! You start a SYN flood, and -- within a minute or two -- that attack scrolls past while Intrusion Prevention System is kicking in.
    • Please make your own redundant, offsite backups! It's easy to download or sync or clone your backup to a safe place. Please also make sure that you actually can restore from your backups! Please think of your HAZI account as ephemeral! 🤦‍♂️
    • HAZI is an indie project of Florin with help from his awesome brothers. HAZI is neither a lowendtalk.com nor an OVH project. 👨‍💻​
    • Other garden visitors can see your account name, some of the processes you are running, and much other information. So, please do not put confidential information on the server. 🤔
  • neverainneverain Member
    edited July 23
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-06-11                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Sat Jul 23 22:26:41 UTC 2022
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 1 minutes
    Processor  : QEMU Virtual CPU version 2.5+
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 4008.012 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 5.8 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 38.7 GiB
    Distro     : Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS
    Kernel     : 5.4.0-122-generic
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 142.04 MB/s  (35.5k) | 162.00 MB/s   (2.5k)
    Write      | 142.41 MB/s  (35.6k) | 162.85 MB/s   (2.5k)
    Total      | 284.45 MB/s  (71.1k) | 324.86 MB/s   (5.0k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 184.99 MB/s    (361) | 188.42 MB/s    (184)
    Write      | 194.82 MB/s    (380) | 200.97 MB/s    (196)
    Total      | 379.81 MB/s    (741) | 389.40 MB/s    (380)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 890 Mbits/sec   | 595 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 877 Mbits/sec   | 442 Mbits/sec
    Hybula          | The Netherlands (40G)     | 854 Mbits/sec   | 786 Mbits/sec
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | busy            | 187 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 328 Mbits/sec   | 243 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 15.2 Mbits/sec  | 95.2 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 273 Mbits/sec   | 350 Mbits/sec
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 980
    Multi Core      | 1889
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/16197693
    
  • lala_thlala_th Member

    @neverain said:

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-06-11                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Sat Jul 23 22:26:41 UTC 2022
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 1 minutes
    Processor  : QEMU Virtual CPU version 2.5+
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 4008.012 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 5.8 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 38.7 GiB
    Distro     : Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS
    Kernel     : 5.4.0-122-generic
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 142.04 MB/s  (35.5k) | 162.00 MB/s   (2.5k)
    Write      | 142.41 MB/s  (35.6k) | 162.85 MB/s   (2.5k)
    Total      | 284.45 MB/s  (71.1k) | 324.86 MB/s   (5.0k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 184.99 MB/s    (361) | 188.42 MB/s    (184)
    Write      | 194.82 MB/s    (380) | 200.97 MB/s    (196)
    Total      | 379.81 MB/s    (741) | 389.40 MB/s    (380)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 890 Mbits/sec   | 595 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 877 Mbits/sec   | 442 Mbits/sec
    Hybula          | The Netherlands (40G)     | 854 Mbits/sec   | 786 Mbits/sec
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | busy            | 187 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 328 Mbits/sec   | 243 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 15.2 Mbits/sec  | 95.2 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 273 Mbits/sec   | 350 Mbits/sec
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 980
    Multi Core      | 1889
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/16197693
    

    Please be cautious, your VPS will be suspended in a few hours.

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @lala_th said:

    @neverain said:
    Yet-Another-Bench-Script

    Please be cautious, your VPS will be suspended in a few hours.

    No, my brother has made some adjustments so that you won't get suspended just by running YABS.
    Unless you run YABS in cron and trigger high CPU alert.

  • jmaxwelljmaxwell Member

    Have you consulted with your other 2 colleagues, Radu and Teodor to ensure this deal won’t bankrupt you?

  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Patron Provider

    Thank you all for the sarcasm, in some situations I really deserve it and I would even take it seriously if there weren't some among you who leave exaggerated negative reviews (moving away from the truth).

  • jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited July 24

    @FlorinMarian said:
    Thank you all for the sarcasm, in some situations I really deserve it and I would even take it seriously if there weren't some among you who leave exaggerated negative reviews (moving away from the truth).

    I think people see that you're trying to get your shit together, but unfortunately the damage has already been done and it'd be unproductive to keep going against it (LET sure does love inside jokes/memes on providers).

    Only thing you can do if you want to keep selling to LET is to power through it and keep showing people you're trying to get better.

    But for now, you're the "YABS = suspend" guy.

    Thanked by 1adly
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Patron Provider

    @jmgcaguicla said:

    @FlorinMarian said:
    Thank you all for the sarcasm, in some situations I really deserve it and I would even take it seriously if there weren't some among you who leave exaggerated negative reviews (moving away from the truth).

    I think people see that you're trying to get your shit together, but unfortunately the damage has already been done and it'd be unproductive to keep going against it (LET sure does love inside jokes/memes on providers).

    Only thing you can do if you want to keep selling to LET is to power through it and keep showing people you're trying to get better.

    But for now, you're the "YABS = suspend" guy.

    Exactly what I was saying above, see?
    No one has ever suspended a service at HAZI.ro for YABS, but it happened several times that the IP went into continuous protection (automatically) and the download speed decreased until the client made a request that we redirected to the datacenter.
    From where and until where the server for YABS is suspended, only you know.

  • jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited July 24

    @FlorinMarian said:
    Exactly what I was saying above, see?
    No one has ever suspended a service at HAZI.ro for YABS, but it happened several times that the IP went into continuous protection (automatically) and the download speed decreased until the client made a request that we redirected to the datacenter.
    From where and until where the server for YABS is suspended, only you know.

    image

    Thanked by 1adly
  • coldcold Member

    @FlorinMarian said:
    Thank you all for the sarcasm, in some situations I really deserve it and I would even take it seriously if there weren't some among you who leave exaggerated negative reviews (moving away from the truth).

    go away ! leave us alone ! go look for @Nekki !!!!!!

  • jmaxwelljmaxwell Member

    @cold said:

    @FlorinMarian said:
    Thank you all for the sarcasm, in some situations I really deserve it and I would even take it seriously if there weren't some among you who leave exaggerated negative reviews (moving away from the truth).

    go away ! leave us alone ! go look for @Nekki !!!!!!

    I cunt believe @Nekki is gone

  • YmpkerYmpker Member

    @yoursunny said:

    • Clueless™ administrator! 😀 Florin frequently messes up! 😱
    • Hey! There is no IPv6! 🤩
    • You will get sudo within your VPS. 🙈🙉🙊
    • Delivery might take awhile! 😴
    • No warranty, to the extent permitted by applicable law. No service level agreement. Not for business use. Intended especially for computer learning and fun! 🤑
    • White Hat stuff only, please! No copyright violations, please. 👍
    • Florin tries to keep the network secured. Frequent firewall mitigations are guaranteed! It's horrifying 😱 or amazing ✨💖✨ how fast-reactions the IPS/IDS is! You start a SYN flood, and -- within a minute or two -- that attack scrolls past while Intrusion Prevention System is kicking in.
    • Please make your own redundant, offsite backups! It's easy to download or sync or clone your backup to a safe place. Please also make sure that you actually can restore from your backups! Please think of your HAZI account as ephemeral! 🤦‍♂️
    • HAZI is an indie project of Florin with help from his awesome brothers. HAZI is neither a lowendtalk.com nor an OVH project. 👨‍💻​
    • Other garden visitors can see your account name, some of the processes you are running, and much other information. So, please do not put confidential information on the server. 🤔

    You made me laugh lol :D This really sounds very similar to @Not_Oles MetalVPS advertisment threads.

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • moh3enmoh3en Member

    is possible for Windows server?

  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Patron Provider

    @moh3en said:
    is possible for Windows server?

    We can provide custom ISO but you need to take care about license costs and also to make sure about that you won't use permanently over 50% of CPU power.

  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Patron Provider

    @yoursunny said:

    • Clueless™ administrator! 😀 Florin frequently messes up! 😱
    • Hey! There is no IPv6! 🤩
    • You will get sudo within your VPS. 🙈🙉🙊
    • Delivery might take awhile! 😴
    • No warranty, to the extent permitted by applicable law. No service level agreement. Not for business use. Intended especially for computer learning and fun! 🤑
    • White Hat stuff only, please! No copyright violations, please. 👍
    • Florin tries to keep the network secured. Frequent firewall mitigations are guaranteed! It's horrifying 😱 or amazing ✨💖✨ how fast-reactions the IPS/IDS is! You start a SYN flood, and -- within a minute or two -- that attack scrolls past while Intrusion Prevention System is kicking in.
    • Please make your own redundant, offsite backups! It's easy to download or sync or clone your backup to a safe place. Please also make sure that you actually can restore from your backups! Please think of your HAZI account as ephemeral! 🤦‍♂️
    • HAZI is an indie project of Florin with help from his awesome brothers. HAZI is neither a lowendtalk.com nor an OVH project. 👨‍💻​
    • Other garden visitors can see your account name, some of the processes you are running, and much other information. So, please do not put confidential information on the server. 🤔

    Are you sure about "No service level agreement." ?
    https://www.hazi.ro/terms-and-conditions -> Uptime - service availability

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Patron Provider

    The coupon code YYB8017WNO will expire in 3 days, at the end of the month.

    Thank you to everyone who ordered during this period, I promise that I will do everything I can not to disappoint you!

  • lebidulelebidule Member

    We can provide custom ISO but you need to take care about license costs and also to make sure about that you won't use permanently over 50% of CPU power.

    Hi,
    I don't understand this answer
    We get: Dedicated Physical Thread per vCPU
    So what is the problem to use 100% CPU Power ?

  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Patron Provider

    @lebidule said:

    We can provide custom ISO but you need to take care about license costs and also to make sure about that you won't use permanently over 50% of CPU power.

    Hi,
    I don't understand this answer
    We get: Dedicated Physical Thread per vCPU
    So what is the problem to use 100% CPU Power ?

    We do not have dedicated vCPU servers in Germany, they only exist in Romania where we sell VDS, not VPS.

    If I made a mistake somewhere in the product description in this regard, please tell me.

    Thanks!

  • adlyadly Member
    edited July 30

    @FlorinMarian said:
    We do not have dedicated vCPU servers in Germany, they only exist in Romania where we sell VDS, not VPS.

    If I made a mistake somewhere in the product description in this regard, please tell me.

    Yet:

    @FlorinMarian said:
    Service features:

    • Dedicated Physical Thread per vCPU
  • @adly said:

    @FlorinMarian said:
    We do not have dedicated vCPU servers in Germany, they only exist in Romania where we sell VDS, not VPS.

    If I made a mistake somewhere in the product description in this regard, please tell me.

    Yet:

    @FlorinMarian said:
    Service features:

    • Dedicated Physical Thread per vCPU

    description will be checked with Radu and Teodor.

    Thanked by 2adly jmaxwell
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Patron Provider

    @adly said:

    @FlorinMarian said:
    We do not have dedicated vCPU servers in Germany, they only exist in Romania where we sell VDS, not VPS.

    If I made a mistake somewhere in the product description in this regard, please tell me.

    Yet:

    @FlorinMarian said:
    Service features:

    • Dedicated Physical Thread per vCPU

    This is what happens when you copy/paste from your old threads where you promote other servers.
    A moderator is requested to delete that line from the description, please.
    If someone who bought in the last 10 days ends up using 100% of the CPU permanently, it won't be a problem.
    Thanks for the help!

  • Not_OlesNot_Oles Member, Moderator, Patron Provider

    @FlorinMarian said: A moderator is requested to delete that line from the description

    Sure!

    Thanks for asking politely! Much appreciated! <3

    Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
Sign In or Register to comment.