Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a VPS with good Chinese line
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a VPS with good Chinese line

Hello, friends, I'm a visitor from China. I need a VPS that can directly connect to China(For example, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong). I need a large traffic and bandwidth VPS to speed up onedrive.
I need about 3T traffic and 1G port, is there anything VPS can recommend?
Thank you for taking the time to read my questions,thanks!

Comments

• TekoTeko Member

Go ask your best friend, MJJ. You will get a better answer.

• totototototo Member

How much do you want to spend?

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited July 2022

Best bet is to ask your government to stop blocking you from the internet.

1450674000 people should get something done?

• ArkasArkas Moderator
    edited July 2022

Come on guys, he's simply asking a question, no need to be rude to our visitor. :smile:
    OP, you can also check webhorizon @Abd

Thanked by 407sama Abd tjn Not_Oles
  • nick_nick_ Member

GreenCloud's BudgetKVMSG-3 in the first comment is the best deal you can get in SG currently. The bandwidth will be doubled to 3TB if paid 3 years upfront.

Thanked by 107sama
  • jaxojaxo Member

@Chuck said:

Although you are quite right. But it makes no sense.

Thanked by 107sama
  • The line to China is not fragrant to use. I suggest starlink or something similar.

Thanked by 107sama
  • c1vhostingc1vhosting Member
    edited July 2022

@07sama said:
    Hello, friends, I'm a visitor from China. I need a VPS that can directly connect to China(For example, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong). I need a large traffic and bandwidth VPS to speed up onedrive.
    I need about 3T traffic and 1G port, is there anything VPS can recommend?
    Thank you for taking the time to read my questions,thanks!

We should be well connected. You can try on https://speedtest.net/server/37463
    If it's good, send me a DM with what you need

• LisoLiso Member

Greencloud tokyo seems to be popular among chinese user, but it sold out pretty quickly.

• 07sama07sama Member

Anyway, I'm here to thank you for your help. No matter what my country is like, I hope we can live in harmony in this forum, thanks!

• @Chuck said:

Ya right..

• XiaomingXiaoming Member
    edited July 2022

No mentioning budge, so I recommend Microsoft Azure. Only 341usd for 3TB transfer per month. Highly reliable.

Thanked by 207sama hostdare
  • You should provide a budget.

• w3d.host,digitalvirt,they are all 9929

Thanked by 107sama
  • @Xiaoming said:
    No mentioning budge, so I recommend Microsoft Azure. Only 341usd for 3TB transfer per month. Highly reliable.

isnt that 21Vianet

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

SpartanHost Seattle Ryzen NVMe 👋
    512MB for $3.60/month
    1GB or higher for $6/GB•month

SpartanHost Seattle E5 SSD 👈
    512MB for $3.50/month
    1GB or higher for $5/GB•month

My website is running on Ryzen 1GB plan.
    Readers in China are reporting good speeds.
    A limitation is that IPv4 UDP traffic is throttled by DDoS protection, which means QUIC and HTTP/3 will not work on IPv4.
    It's possible to choose non-protected IPv4, but the routes would be different.

Notice: paid link, non-aff

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@07sama said:
    Anyway, I'm here to thank you for your help. No matter what my country is like, I hope we can live in harmony in this forum, thanks!

We surely can. Enjoy! :)

Thanked by 207sama Not_Oles
  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

We are trying bgp with Hybula Netherlands, they have transit from AS4134 ChinaNet to China Telecom .
    Do you think that would work ?

Thanked by 207sama Hybula
  • You need VPS in US west coast such as LA/SJ/AZ or VPS in JAPAN whose network operated by IIJ/Softbank. By the way, MJJ who? Michael Jackson?

• Azure

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@Abd said: We are trying bgp with Hybula Netherlands

@Hybula has an amazing network, good choice @Abd !

Thanked by 3Abd 07sama Hybula
  • 07sama07sama Member

@FrankRuan said:
    Azure

thanks!But i know about azure, and its traffic is too expensive... :'(

• 07sama07sama Member

@riofredinand said:
    You need VPS in US west coast such as LA/SJ/AZ or VPS in JAPAN whose network operated by IIJ/Softbank. By the way, MJJ who? Michael Jackson?

I think so , but But many of the servers I'm looking for will go a long way...So I come to seek your opinions :)

• 07sama07sama Member

@Abd said:
    We are trying bgp with Hybula Netherlands, they have transit from AS4134 ChinaNet to China Telecom .
    Do you think that would work ?

Hello, boss, can I try it out, because I can't see the speed of your server connecting to China in China... :|

• 07sama07sama Member

@MikePT said:

@07sama said:

We surely can. Enjoy! :)

thanks for your kindness :)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @07sama said:

@riofredinand said:
    You need VPS in US west coast such as LA/SJ/AZ or VPS in JAPAN whose network operated by IIJ/Softbank. By the way, MJJ who? Michael Jackson?

I think so , but But many of the servers I'm looking for will go a long way...So I come to seek your opinions :)

If you want to ignore location and get high speed, you need hysteria protocol and better avoid China Telecom. Otherwise, skip VPS in EU/Mid US/East US. Also I will not sugest VPS in SG or HK, because usually these 2 location are not straight linked, you have to pay way to extra money for straight link in SG or HK.

• @07sama said:

@FrankRuan said:
    Azure

thanks!But i know about azure, and its traffic is too expensive... :'(

I guess you are physically in China currently and so do I. I am in Jiangsu (0519), Azure HK/SG/JP and AWS HK works perfectly fine here.
    And you can try AWS Lightsail, JP and SG is really fast here.

• PjottertjahPjottertjah Member, Host Rep

Hi! I would love to test our ( https://corehosting.nl ) latency to China. Do you have an IP for me to ping? The VPSes might be interesting then :smile: