Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to find businesses to buy or invest? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where to find businesses to buy or invest?

2»

Comments

• Gamblers think everyone else is a degenerate as well.

Buying cashflow generating businesses is always a solid idea.

Thanked by 2Hannan raindog308
  • Always buy things which you can secure in your pocket, something in air is not secure.

• @munawarhussain5555 said:
    Always buy things which you can secure in your pocket, something in air is not secure.

Sir would you like to buy some air? I can sell it to you very cheap.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • @dahartigan said:

@munawarhussain5555 said:
    Always buy things which you can secure in your pocket, something in air is not secure.

Sir would you like to buy some air? I can sell it to you very cheap.

I am fine, in hospitals they need oxygen, if you can help them then will be good.

• nvmenvme Member

You can try motioninvest if you are into blogs.

Thanked by 1Hannan
  • HannanHannan Member, Host Rep

@nvme said:

Nice, you can buy blogs? Wondering what's the scam rate.

• nvmenvme Member

@Hannan said:

@nvme said:

Nice, you can buy blogs? Wondering what's the scam rate.

Yeah, you can, I would avoid Flippa or others. This marketplace, is started by Spencer haws and most of the blogs I have seen were good.
    They do verify info before listing on their platform.

You can use Ahrefs/ Semrush for checking in-depth history about sites and estimating traffic. Always good to do our due diligence.

There are others platforms as well like FE international, which deals >$50, empireflippers which deals with small sites. There are facebook groups also which also deal with this, but you have to do your due diligence before buying anything.

Thanked by 1Hannan
  • I trade crypto currencies on https://jidex.io/ and one of my strategies includes investing in online businesses. i have done this with a few businesses and have had great results. i have also tried to find businesses to invest in myself but have not had much success.
    There are a number of ways to find businesses in which to invest:

You can search online directories such as the Business Sale Report, which list businesses that are currently for sale.
    You can use a broker to help you find businesses that meet your investment criteria.
    You can attend business-for-sale events, such as those hosted by the American Business Brokers Association.

It's important to do your due diligence when investing in a business, as there are many scams out there. Make sure to have a lawyer look over any contracts, and get a professional appraisal of the business before you invest.

• @Vitalik said:
    I trade crypto currencies on https://jidex.io/ and one of my strategies includes investing in online businesses. i have done this with a few businesses and have had great results. i have also tried to find businesses to invest in myself but have not had much success.
    There are a number of ways to find businesses in which to invest:

You can search online directories such as the Business Sale Report, which list businesses that are currently for sale.
    You can use a broker to help you find businesses that meet your investment criteria.
    You can attend business-for-sale events, such as those hosted by the American Business Brokers Association.

It's important to do your due diligence when investing in a business, as there are many scams out there. Make sure to have a lawyer look over any contracts, and get a professional appraisal of the business before you invest.

Two of your comments have had jidex in them.

Please tell me exactly what does trading crypto have to do with buying a business?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • emgemg Veteran

This is the wrong place to be asking that question. Any answers you find here may make a fun discussion. If you are serious about investing in businesses, then find resources that are well qualified and trustworthy.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

So the stock market (i.e., most of the largest, most stable businesses in the world) is too risky, yet people are talking about small business, domain speculation, and crypto...

Thanked by 3vimalware hostdare vero
  • HannanHannan Member, Host Rep

@emg said:
    This is the wrong place to be asking that question. Any answers you find here may make a fun discussion. If you are serious about investing in businesses, then find resources that are well qualified and trustworthy.

Do you know any resources?

• Why would anybody sell a profitable business, let alone to a random junkie from the internet? Don't be a fool.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

@raindog308 said: yet people are talking about small business, domain speculation, and crypto...

Yes exactly but this is let ... so

• emgemg Veteran

@Hannan said:

@emg said:

Do you know any resources?

Sure, but why would I share potentially profitable investments with a stranger on the internet? If it did, how can you trust that I am not trying to scam you out of your money?

With respect, LowEndTalk is not the place to find what you are looking for.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider, LIR

Haha , LET is also a good place to find goal. Here SiliCloud Coming. LOL

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Hannan said: A decent outcome and some impact would satisfy me

How do you define decent outcome? Specifically, what return on your money?

Not sure what "some impact" is.

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited August 2022

@raindog308 said:

@Hannan said: A decent outcome and some impact would satisfy me

How do you define decent outcome? Specifically, what return on your money?

Not sure what "some impact" is.

Maybe he's looking to invest in LET Financial Services Firm. Hello I'm HEP, I'm a Director of the firm and I am expected to make partner in the next year. I'm happy to assist you. Here at LET Financial Services our cutting-edge and unique machine-learning algorithms will take your money and invest them in aggressively into growth companies. We only take a small percentage of the cost of the total transaction (1%). We have a history of growth and profits to the same scale of recent Elon Musk!

I have a great opportunity for you here. We have a new up and coming startup that's just starting out, two brothers working on nanorobotics that has wide arrange of applications such as medical, environmental, and most importantly, commercial. We have an amazing opportunity to get in on the ground-floor that will make you a lot of money.

This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and you do not want to miss this out. Mark Cuban has stated that this firm is the next Tesla of their industry and has already pledged a considerable amount for this firm.

If you'd like more, you can get in contact with our sales associates!

You'll also have the great opportunity to invest via Crypto! We accept BTC, ETH, and all major cryptocurrencies.

Disclaimer: LET Financial Services is not affiliated with LET in any way

• FE International and Emipre Flippers are a couple I can think of for buying online businesses