Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shifting from time4vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shifting from time4vps

I am looking for vps storage. After Time4vps raised insane prices and no previous discounts would be possible to be used as recurring, I wish to migrate my data to new hosting provider. I know it's not black friday or any other sale, Can any provider provide good recurring discount. It will be much better to settle once for all.

Comments

• typicalGtaTGtypicalGtaTG Member, Host Rep

BuyVM ( @Francisco )?

They won't offer any discounts but their plans are already discounted enough. or maybe look at Serverica

• Serverica,again!

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Doesn't hosthach have good prices for storage vps?

• RefinedHostRefinedHost Member, Host Rep

Hello,
    What exactly are you looking for?

• emghemgh Member

@Arkas said:
    Doesn't hosthach have good prices for storage vps?

Who's gonna tell him

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@emgh said: Who's gonna tell him

I follow all the threads, I know the problem, but they are cheap and are trying, it's not like Virmach for example.

• emghemgh Member

@Arkas said:

@emgh said: Who's gonna tell him

I follow all the threads, I know the problem, but they are cheap and are trying, it's not like Virmach for example.

For actual backups a failing VPS from HostHatch isn't even comparable with something like B2, but price-wise, it is.

• @RefinedHost said:
    Hello,
    What exactly are you looking for?

running 24x7 for some irc bouncer stuff and some backing up data regularly every 30 minutes.

• hey tiny