Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problems with NodeDeploy VPS, or just me ? (Solved in my case) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Problems with NodeDeploy VPS, or just me ? (Solved in my case)

2»

Comments

• mpkossen said: According to IRC, MartinD went back to bed because he's ill. Maybe @BradND can help you guys out.

That was my plan.. alas, I can't. BradND doesn't have anything to do with the daily operations of ND any more so he can't help unfortunately.

I'll be around for a few hours yet to make sure any issues are ironed out.

• blergh_blergh_ Member
    edited December 2013

Any issues might be directed to me, I work for ND and will be available to resolve any issues you might have. MartinD can verify this.

Please note that the appropriate way to get quick support is to file a ticket.

• blergh_ said: Any issues might be directed to me, I work for ND and will be available to resolve any issues you might have. MartinD can verify this.

Verified :)

• MartinD said: That was my plan.. alas, I can't. BradND doesn't have anything to do with the daily operations of ND any more so he can't help unfortunately.

I'll be around for a few hours yet to make sure any issues are ironed out.

Ah, I'm sorry, I missed that. Good that we know, so we'll stop tagging him ;-)

Thanks for your effort and hope you feel better soon :-)

• Just for the sake of 'Record', as the OP hasn't posted an update, that issue was resolved and I think the OP would agree it was a mistake on their behalf that they themselves have now resolved.

Thanked by 2Zen HalfEatenPie
  • The issue, in my case was solved. But maybe others have same problem.. or not..

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@blergh_ said:
    Any issues might be directed to me, I work for ND and will be available to resolve any issues you might have. MartinD can verify this.

Please note that the appropriate way to get quick support is to file a ticket.

Omg. ;)

• @MikHo said:
    Omg. ;)

Nice, isn't it?

• My VPS is back up now too :)

• My issues are solved as well.

• What is now website is offline & solus to

00:57:02 up 7:07, 1 user, load average: 204.71, 200.89, 191.46

Load o.O

• blergh_blergh_ Member
    edited December 2013

@emtecro said:
    What is now website is offline & solus to

00:57:02 up 7:07, 1 user, load average: 204.71, 200.89, 191.46

Load o.O

Yes, we are aware of this issue and working on it.

We are seeing issues with degraded raid on the node, we're working with our DC to have it replaced and rebuilt ASAP.

All and any affected customers have been emailed about this issue, if you are still having issues please open a ticket with us.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@emtecro said:
    load average: 204.71, 200.89, 191.46

Looks fine to me. Maybe throw some nice values on a few things.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@blergh_ said:

Grattis till jobbet.

• Can we have the title of this thread changed, please? I don't think NodeDeploy deleted "all" client accounts, or any at all.

• @rds100 said:
    Can we have the title of this thread changed, please? I don't think NodeDeploy deleted "all" client accounts, or any at all.

+1

• @rds100 said:
    @vRozenSch00n said:

Flagged the thread for that, admins here are pretty fast at stuff like that. Love it.

• @MikHo said:
    Grattis till jobbet.

Tackar!

• I have a NodeDeploy VPS and it hasn't been deleted so I'm changing the title as it's not accurate.

I did have to reboot my VPS yesterday as the shell wouldn't load, but reboot fixed it and it's working fine now.

Thanked by 3rds100 mpkossen MartinD