Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


VIRTONO - KVM 1G NVMe at 2.5 EUR/mo, Lifetime discounts, NEW LOCATIONS: | Japan | Canada | Poland
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

VIRTONO - KVM 1G NVMe at 2.5 EUR/mo, Lifetime discounts, NEW LOCATIONS: | Japan | Canada | Poland

virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider
edited July 13 in Offers

Hello LET,

Guess what? Canada, Japan & Poland are live!

You can order Cloud VPS and Cloud Hosting services in these locations.
Skyrocket your business with little to no effort:

  • Gain Complete Control
  • Lightning Speed
  • Security Protocol
  • Solid State Drives
  • Instant Activation
  • High-Performance

KVM 1G for only €2.5/month

· 30GB SSD
· 1 vCPU
· 1GB RAM
· 2TB Traffic
· 1x IPv4 Address
· 1x /64 IPv6 Subnet

=>ORDER NOW<=

And, if you feel adventurous, better be ready!
You can try out our new locations with a special lifetime-discount offer.
Limited discount, only 100 spots are available for each location.

Use code: LIFETIME25 at checkout and get a 25% lifetime, starting with KVM 2G:

  • 50GB SSD
  • 1 vCPU
  • 2GB RAM
  • 3TB Traffic
  • 1x IPv4 Address
  • 1x /64 IPv6 Subnet

=>ORDER NOW<=

=============
NETWORK TEST

Here is our IP for the ping test and the speed download links:

EUROPE

Warsaw, PL
IPv4: 85.121.244.2
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:17:0011:0000:0000:0000:0001
Speed Test Download Link: http://85.121.244.2/1GB.bin

Paris, FR
IPv4: 85.121.212.2
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:12:0001:0000:0000:0000:0001
Speed Test Download Link: http://85.121.212.2/1GB.bin

Amsterdam,NL
IPv4: 85.121.208.7
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:10:000a:0000:0000:0000:0001
Speed Test Download Link: http://85.121.208.7/1GB.bin

Stockholm, SE
IPv4: 85.121.210.2
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:11:0009:0000:0000:0000:0001
Speed Test Download Link: http://85.121.210.2/1GB.bin

Madrid,ES
IPv4: 85.121.214.2
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:13:095e:0000:0000:0000:0001
Speed Test Download Link: http://85.121.214.2/1GB.bin

Manchester,UK
IPv4: 89.42.31.41
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:0005:59cc:0000:0000:0000:0001
Speed Test Download Link: http://89.42.31.41/1000mb.bin

Frankfurt, DE
IPv4: 45.138.97.11
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:0002:0c5f:0000:0000:0000:0001
Speed Test Download Link: http://45.138.97.11/1GB.bin

Bucharest,RO
IPv4: 89.33.195.67
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:0001:00b0:0000:0000:0000:0001
Speed Test Download Link: http://89.33.195.67/1000mb.bin

North America

Montreal, Canada
IPv4: 85.122.124.2
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:18:0007:0000:0000:0000:0001
Speed Test Download Link: http://85.122.124.2/1GB.bin

Dallas,TX
IPv4: 45.148.9.9
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:0006:0009:0000:0000:0000:0001
Speed Test Download Link: http://45.148.9.9/1000mb.bin

Los Angeles,CA
IPv4: 85.120.225.108
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:0008:0656:0000:0000:0000:0001
Speed Test Download Link: http://85.120.225.108/1000mb.bin

Miami,FL
IPv4: 93.119.178.2
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:0003:002d:0000:0000:0000:0001
Speed Test Download Link: http://93.119.178.2/1GB.bin

New York, NY
IPv4: 85.120.224.2
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:0009:0031:0000:0000:0000:0001
Speed Test Download Link: http://85.120.224.2/1000mb.bin

ASIA

Tokyo, Japan
IPv4: 80.96.156.2
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:20:000d:0000:0000:0000:0001
Speed Test Download Link: http://80.96.156.2/1GB.bin

Hong Kong
IPv4: 85.121.240.3
IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:14:0046:0000:0000:0000:0001
Speed Test Download Link: http://85.121.240.3/1GB.bin

Singapore
IPv4: 85.121.241.2
IPv6: 2a0e: 1d80:15:000c:0000:0000:0000:0001
Speed Test Download Link: http://85.121.241.2/1GB.bin

Comments

  • henixhenix Member
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-06-11                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Wed 13 Jul 2022 12:12:41 PM EDT
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes
    Processor  : Intel Xeon Processor (Skylake, IBRS)
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 2300.000 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 976.4 MiB
    Swap       : 1023.0 MiB
    Disk       : 28.8 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel     : 5.10.0-8-amd64
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 87.75 MB/s   (21.9k) | 310.14 MB/s   (4.8k)
    Write      | 87.99 MB/s   (21.9k) | 311.78 MB/s   (4.8k)
    Total      | 175.75 MB/s  (43.9k) | 621.93 MB/s   (9.7k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 296.11 MB/s    (578) | 292.48 MB/s    (285)
    Write      | 311.84 MB/s    (609) | 311.96 MB/s    (304)
    Total      | 607.95 MB/s   (1.1k) | 604.45 MB/s    (589)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 353 Mbits/sec   | 344 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 525 Mbits/sec   | 331 Mbits/sec
    Hybula          | The Netherlands (40G)     | 563 Mbits/sec   | 688 Mbits/sec
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | busy            | busy
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 285 Mbits/sec   | 221 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 90.4 Mbits/sec  | 111 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 242 Mbits/sec   | 139 Mbits/sec
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 670 Mbits/sec   | 328 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 469 Mbits/sec   | 320 Mbits/sec
    Hybula          | The Netherlands (40G)     | 480 Mbits/sec   | 743 Mbits/sec
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | busy            | busy
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 421 Mbits/sec   | 415 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 134 Mbits/sec   | 188 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 319 Mbits/sec   | 243 Mbits/sec
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 559
    Multi Core      | 567
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/15992729
    

    nothing special, its worth the 2.5E/mo

  • virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

    @henix said:
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    # Yet-Another-Bench-Script #
    # v2022-06-11 #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

    Wed 13 Jul 2022 12:12:41 PM EDT

    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime : 0 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes
    Processor : Intel Xeon Processor (Skylake, IBRS)
    CPU cores : 1 @ 2300.000 MHz
    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM : 976.4 MiB
    Swap : 1023.0 MiB
    Disk : 28.8 GiB
    Distro : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel : 5.10.0-8-amd64

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k (IOPS) | 64k (IOPS)
    ------ | --- ---- | ---- ----
    Read | 87.75 MB/s (21.9k) | 310.14 MB/s (4.8k)
    Write | 87.99 MB/s (21.9k) | 311.78 MB/s (4.8k)
    Total | 175.75 MB/s (43.9k) | 621.93 MB/s (9.7k)
    | |
    Block Size | 512k (IOPS) | 1m (IOPS)
    ------ | --- ---- | ---- ----
    Read | 296.11 MB/s (578) | 292.48 MB/s (285)
    Write | 311.84 MB/s (609) | 311.96 MB/s (304)
    Total | 607.95 MB/s (1.1k) | 604.45 MB/s (589)

    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider | Location (Link) | Send Speed | Recv Speed
    | | |
    Clouvider | London, UK (10G) | 353 Mbits/sec | 344 Mbits/sec
    Online.net | Paris, FR (10G) | 525 Mbits/sec | 331 Mbits/sec
    Hybula | The Netherlands (40G) | 563 Mbits/sec | 688 Mbits/sec
    Uztelecom | Tashkent, UZ (10G) | busy | busy
    Clouvider | NYC, NY, US (10G) | 285 Mbits/sec | 221 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | Dallas, TX, US (10G) | 90.4 Mbits/sec | 111 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 242 Mbits/sec | 139 Mbits/sec

    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider | Location (Link) | Send Speed | Recv Speed
    | | |
    Clouvider | London, UK (10G) | 670 Mbits/sec | 328 Mbits/sec
    Online.net | Paris, FR (10G) | 469 Mbits/sec | 320 Mbits/sec
    Hybula | The Netherlands (40G) | 480 Mbits/sec | 743 Mbits/sec
    Uztelecom | Tashkent, UZ (10G) | busy | busy
    Clouvider | NYC, NY, US (10G) | 421 Mbits/sec | 415 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | Dallas, TX, US (10G) | 134 Mbits/sec | 188 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 319 Mbits/sec | 243 Mbits/sec

    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 559
    Multi Core | 567
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/15992729

    nothing special, its worth the 2.5E/mo

    Can you tell me which plan have you used and where is located the server used for this benchmark?
    Our team can look further and give you more details!

    Anyways, the network looks good, also IO looks good for a starter plan.

    nothing special, its worth the 2.5E/mo

    1GB RAM for 2.5E/mo ... is worth it ... for sure!

  • virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

    I've just checked the offer posted by my colleague and it seems that we forgot to tell you about our available Payment Methods: PayPal, Credit Card (Stripe), Bitcoin & Altcoins (Coingate), Alipay & Bank Wire.

    If you need further details from us, just reply here and we will be glad to help.

    Thanks

  • reizhireizhi Member

    How about KVM 1G with 3TB instead of 2TB?
    Can we make an offer?

  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @reizhi said: Can we make an offer?

    Sure, go ahead.

  • virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

    @reizhi said:
    How about KVM 1G with 3TB instead of 2TB?
    Can we make an offer?

    The KVM1G Plan is already discounted, this is the best offer.

  • reizhireizhi Member

    @virtono said:

    @reizhi said:
    How about KVM 1G with 3TB instead of 2TB?
    Can we make an offer?

    The KVM1G Plan is already discounted, this is the best offer.

    I mean, pay for extra traffic.

  • virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

    @reizhi said:

    @virtono said:

    @reizhi said:
    How about KVM 1G with 3TB instead of 2TB?
    Can we make an offer?

    The KVM1G Plan is already discounted, this is the best offer.

    I mean, pay for extra traffic.

    It depends on the location, extra bandwidth has different prices, for example, in Asia the traffic is a lot more expensive than in Europe or US. You should open a sales ticket on our website, give us all the details, and maybe we can make you an offer.

  • virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

    Hi there,

    Just wanted to update this post. We have just launched our Belgrade, Serbia location. Here are the test IPs:

    Belgrade, Serbia
    85.122.125.2
    2a0e:1d80:19:0033:0000:0000:0000:0001

  • dedimarkdedimark Member

    Hello,

    Do you provide BGP Session with VPS Server?

    Thank you

  • JcyJcy Member

    Why does the Hong Kong vps route go through San Jose?

    I bought a Hong Kong host because it is closer to me, but I looked at the routing of this ip
    Found out that he didn't go directly to Hong Kong, but went to San Jose first and then returned to Hong Kong, which caused a lot of delay

  • virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

    Hello @Jcy
    Can you open a support ticket and give us more details about this?

  • virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

    NOTICE: The KVM 1G promotion has ended. Anyway, the surprises are still continuing, we have other offers on our website. www.virtono.com/cloud-vps

  • @virtonoHello My jp summer promotion 2tb bandwidth is replaced by 1tb?
    The vps configuration that was purchased on the 7月12日 was change

  • Neko_starNeko_star Member
    edited July 22

    @1256303146 said:
    @virtonoHello My jp summer promotion 2tb bandwidth is replaced by 1tb?
    The vps configuration that was purchased on the 7月12日 was change

  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @Neko_star said:

    @1256303146 said:
    @virtonoHello My jp summer promotion 2tb bandwidth is replaced by 1tb?
    The vps configuration that was purchased on the 7月12日 was change

  • cgs3238cgs3238 Member

    @brueggus said:

    @Neko_star said:

    @1256303146 said:
    @virtonoHello My jp summer promotion 2tb bandwidth is replaced by 1tb?
    The vps configuration that was purchased on the 7月12日 was change

  • virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

    Hello guys, just wanted to know that we've just opened our Milan, Italy datacenter.
    Also, our summer sale continues, just check it here: https://www.virtono.com/link.php?id=107

  • @virtono any coupons for yearly discounts on 1GB?

    Thanked by 1beanman109
  • virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

    @luissousa said:
    @virtono any coupons for yearly discounts on 1GB?

    No coupon is needed. The annual plans are already heavily discounted. Just take a look: https://www.virtono.com/index.php?rp=/store/cloud-vps-1/kvm-1g

Sign In or Register to comment.