Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Dedicated servers in Portugul?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Dedicated servers in Portugul?

gzzgzz Member
edited July 9 in Requests

Need a decent server in Portugul. My server with Terrahost is in some sort of limbo because someone they're renting from didn't pay bills and their servers are being held as collateral so I need to get a new server in Portugul ASAP. Was planning to make a post like this anyways soon looking for replacements but since my server is completely offline now and I have zero clue when/if I'll be able to get it back I kinda need a replacement quick.

Something like this would be nice:
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz
Memory 32 GB (DDR4-2400MHz)

10gbps unmetered (Fair use ofc) would be nice, 1gbps is fine also
Need at least 1TB of storage, SSD or NVME. Could live with 500GB if it isn't possible.

Having DDoS Protection against L4 is a requirement. Needs to be decent enough to stop most attacks.

Only dedicated servers, don't want VPSes // "VDSes".

Comments

  • Hi gzz,

    It won't easy, but you can try:
    https://ptisp.pt/dedicated/linuxunmanaged

    Or

    https://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/lisbon-portugal

    It won't be easy to get 1gbps dedicated in Portugal, let alone 10gbps.

    Thanked by 2MikePT gzz
  • MikePTMikePT Member, Moderator, Patron Provider

    @gzz said:
    Need a decent server in Portugul. My server with Terrahost is in some sort of limbo because someone they're renting from didn't pay bills and their servers are being held as collateral so I need to get a new server in Portugul ASAP. Was planning to make a post like this anyways soon looking for replacements but since my server is completely offline now and I have zero clue when/if I'll be able to get it back I kinda need a replacement quick.

    Something like this would be nice:
    Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz
    Memory 32 GB (DDR4-2400MHz)

    10gbps unmetered (Fair use ofc) would be nice, 1gbps is fine also
    Need at least 1TB of storage, SSD or NVME. Could live with 500GB if it isn't possible.

    Having DDoS Protection against L4 is a requirement. Needs to be decent enough to stop most attacks.

    Only dedicated servers, don't want VPSes // "VDSes".

    @Blazingfast_IO may be able to do something for you.

    Thanked by 1gzz
  • KassemKassem Member

    Unless there is a legal requirement, I think any location in Spain would be good.

    Haven't tried this provider but it got what you need and they claim to have direct connection to MEO and NOS.

    https://www.datapacket.com/datacenters/madrid
    https://www.datapacket.com/looking-glass

    The only thing that you might not like is the pricing. :)

  • Blazingfast_IOBlazingfast_IO Member, Patron Provider

    @danielcardosopt said:
    Hi gzz,

    It won't easy, but you can try:
    https://ptisp.pt/dedicated/linuxunmanaged

    Or

    https://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/lisbon-portugal

    It won't be easy to get 1gbps dedicated in Portugal, let alone 10gbps.

    Pretty easy for us to provide it, but we cannot deliver it instantly like @gzz is requesting unfortunately it might be possible to deliver a similar server like the one requested here by monday.

    @MikePT Thank you for the tag.

  • gzzgzz Member

    @Blazingfast_IO said:

    @danielcardosopt said:
    Hi gzz,

    It won't easy, but you can try:
    https://ptisp.pt/dedicated/linuxunmanaged

    Or

    https://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/lisbon-portugal

    It won't be easy to get 1gbps dedicated in Portugal, let alone 10gbps.

    Pretty easy for us to provide it, but we cannot deliver it instantly like @gzz is requesting unfortunately it might be possible to deliver a similar server like the one requested here by monday.

    @MikePT Thank you for the tag.

    I would be able to wait until Monday if need be

    Thanked by 1Blazingfast_IO
  • TejyTejy Member

    @danielcardosopt said:
    Hi gzz,

    It won't easy, but you can try:
    https://ptisp.pt/dedicated/linuxunmanaged

    Or

    https://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/lisbon-portugal

    It won't be easy to get 1gbps dedicated in Portugal, let alone 10gbps.

    OneProvider will be the easiest solution for instant delivery.
    May I ask you why the Portugal (please don't write Portugul)?

    Thanked by 1afn
  • gzzgzz Member

    @Tejy said:

    @danielcardosopt said:
    Hi gzz,

    It won't easy, but you can try:
    https://ptisp.pt/dedicated/linuxunmanaged

    Or

    https://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/lisbon-portugal

    It won't be easy to get 1gbps dedicated in Portugal, let alone 10gbps.

    OneProvider will be the easiest solution for instant delivery.
    May I ask you why the Portugal (please don't write Portugul)?

    It’s the best location for me.

  • gzzgzz Member

    FYI Still looking, **NEEDS **decent DDoS Protection.

  • c1vhostingc1vhosting Member, Host Rep

    @gzz said:
    FYI Still looking, **NEEDS **decent DDoS Protection.

    It may be easier if you expand the server location like in any EU country

  • wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

    @gzz said:
    FYI Still looking, **NEEDS **decent DDoS Protection.

    Tempest (https://tempest.net/) is in Warsaw, PL with 12 Tbit/second of DDoS protection and servers available for instant deployment (Intel Xeon). Ryzen has nothing in stock currently, but open a live chat or ticket.

  • gzzgzz Member
    edited July 17

    @wdmg said:

    @gzz said:
    FYI Still looking, **NEEDS **decent DDoS Protection.

    Tempest (https://tempest.net/) is in Warsaw, PL with 12 Tbit/second of DDoS protection and servers available for instant deployment (Intel Xeon). Ryzen has nothing in stock currently, but open a live chat or ticket.

    I have heard horrible things about them & how they treat their staff, also that location is 2000 miles away from Lisbon Portugal.

  • gzzgzz Member

    @c1vhosting said:

    @gzz said:
    FYI Still looking, **NEEDS **decent DDoS Protection.

    It may be easier if you expand the server location like in any EU country

    In an absolute last act of desperation I might choose a country close to Portugal, however I'm not at that point yet.

  • M247 in Spain (AS9009) might your best bet, they are very well peered as well.
    Datapacket too, but will be much more expensive.
    Not aware of anything in Portugal except PTISP, but they don't provide DDoS protection.

  • @gzz said:
    In an absolute last act of desperation I might choose a country close to Portugal, however I'm not at that point yet.

    Go with @Blazingfast_IO then. I never haver dedicated servers with them, but I had vps and their network is very premium.

    Thanked by 2Blazingfast_IO gzz
  • gzzgzz Member

    Bumping because I still need a replacement, blazingfast sadly could not provide after all. Currently using a dedicated server in Spain while I try to find a replacement.

    Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

  • DPDP Member, Moderator, The Domain Guy

    @gzz said:
    Bumping because I still need a replacement, blazingfast sadly could not provide after all. Currently using a dedicated server in Spain while I try to find a replacement.

    Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

    I see WebTuga in Equinix LS1.

    Maybe try asking them?

    Thanked by 1gzz
Sign In or Register to comment.