Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm looking for a shared hosting under $10/month with these features
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm looking for a shared hosting under $10/month with these features

poiuytpoiuyt Member
edited July 2022 in Requests

Hello,
I am looking for a shared hosting with these features:

Price: under $10/month renewal price
Disk space: >25GB
Domains: >8
Email accounts allowed: >20
Support:: chat and ticket (I'm leaving my current provider because they removed ticket support)
cPanel migration from my current hosting: Free
User Interface: Looks professional, doesn't give me the feeling this is a 1 person operation
Reviews: Ideally more than 4.5 stars on Trustpilot
Datacenters: Central USA (no east/west coasts)
Ownership: A legally registered and verifiable company

Thank you!

Comments

• _MS__MS_ Member

@poiuyt said: Price: under $10/month renewal price

That's not low-end. No offers for you unless you replace month with year.

• swat4swat4 Member

Central US.... um.... would it include Houston?

If so, @DataIdeas-Josh then. His company is there and legit with great support. The only uncertainty is if he does CPanel.

• poiuytpoiuyt Member

Yes, it would include Houston

• Webhostpython.com :)
    Dallas

• Not physically in central US (US East I believe) but @speedypage would come with Bunny CDN which would probably be a better fit anyways, would give you better global/local reach. Very satisfied with my webhosting plan from them, figured I should mention them.

• speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2022

@LiliLabs said:
    Not physically in central US (US East I believe) but @speedypage would come with Bunny CDN which would probably be a better fit anyways, would give you better global/local reach. Very satisfied with my webhosting plan from them, figured I should mention them.

Thanks for the mention!

Yeah, we can do all of your requests, including chat + ticket support, other than US Central - but we do include a CDN that can offer faster performance in that region anyways. We're expanding to a lot of regions, Singapore is next but we will inevitably add US Central as well, in which instance I'd be happy to migrate you free of charge when that happens.

This is still active if you are interested!: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/180012/speedypage-us-launch-20-off-uk-usa-nvme-cpanel-web-hosting-litespeed-anycast-dns-bunnycdn

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@swat4 said:
    Central US.... um.... would it include Houston?

If so, @DataIdeas-Josh then. His company is there and legit with great support. The only uncertainty is if he does CPanel.

Thank you for the shoutout. At the moment we don't offer cPanel. But who knows what the future holds. :)

• poiuytpoiuyt Member

Thank you everyone who replied!