Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

large or unmetered bw vps/vds/dedi providers with international sites?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

large or unmetered bw vps/vds/dedi providers with international sites?

contabo 32 tb eu na asia
hetzner 20 tb eu na
netcup 80 tb eu
terrahost unmetered eu na

more?

Comments

• letloverletlover Member
    edited June 2022

or in a another way

eu
    ovh unmetered
    terrahost unmetered
    hetzner dedi unmetered
    scaleway unmetered
    netcup 80 tb
    contabo 32 tb
    hetzner 20 tb

na
    ovh unmetered
    ionos unmetered
    wsi unmetered
    terrahost unmetered
    contabo 32 tb
    hetzner 20 tb

asia
    contabo 32 tb
    others?

• Oracle has 10TB, webhorizon is unmetered

Thanked by 1letlover
  • @szymonp said:
    Oracle has 10TB, webhorizon is unmetered

how about oracle free tier?

• @szymonp said:

webhorizon seems only webhosting no vps?

• @letlover said:

@szymonp said:

how about oracle free tier?

You can use a lot of traffic but I've seen examples that account gets terminated for way too much traffic (~100tb/mo iirc) used, without any warning.

Thanked by 2letlover sliix
  • swat4swat4 Member

@letlover said:

@Abd ?

Thanked by 1Abd
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@letlover said:

@szymonp said:

https://my.webhorizon.in/order/main/packages/ovz/?group_id=48

Thanked by 1Abd
  • speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider

What is your budget? We may be able to offer something unmetered in New York.

• contabo 32 tb
    others?

ovh SG 15tb

Thanked by 1letlover
  • ralfralf Member

I vote we /forcenick the OP to newthreadlover.

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

We have a variety of unmetered servers in Phoenix, Arizona, USA if you’d like a quote please let me know the specs you’re looking for.

Thanked by 1letlover
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

You seriously want us to list providers that meet your requirements for you?

• @Arkas said:
    You seriously want us to list providers that meet your requirements for you?

Yes

• ralfralf Member

@letlover I hear Virmach are pretty good at the moment.

Thanked by 1letlover
    edited June 2022

I am planning to set up an in house cdn with one edge node and several cache nodes. Geodns ma be implemented later. Edge node uptime needs to be mission critical. Cache nodes have redundancy so uptime is not critical. Neither edge node nor cache node requires high server hardware specs. My budget for the edge node is $50-80 dedi/$20-30 vds, <$50 dedi <$20 vps for cache nodes.

• @ralf said:
    I vote we /forcenick the OP to newthreadlover.

I oppose. My new threads are created for a reason, not spamming.

• @1gservers said:
    We have a variety of unmetered servers in Phoenix, Arizona, USA if you’d like a quote please let me know the specs you’re looking for.

I like your budget 20 TB/1gbps ones. Your unmetered ones are really nice but beyond my budget.

• @DP said:

@letlover said:

@szymonp said:

https://my.webhorizon.in/order/main/packages/ovz/?group_id=48

Its vps offer does not have large bw

• @letlover said: Edge node uptime needs to be mission critical.

That means you need edge nodes

Thanked by 1letlover
  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@swat4 said:

@letlover said:

@Abd ?

Yes we do have VPS & are able to offer unlimited transfer in european locations.

I am yet to make public these unlimited plans

Thanked by 1letlover
  • 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

I like your budget 20 TB/1gbps ones. Your unmetered ones are really nice but beyond my budget.

What is your budget? Feel free to PM.

Thanked by 1letlover
  • https://liteserver.nl/nvme-ssd-vps/
    Starting from 10TB on the cheapest servers up to 50TB, Great provider, awesome performance.

Thanked by 1letlover
  • @1gservers said:

What is your budget? Feel free to PM.

I plan to have my tiny cdn for $100, US $50, Asia $25, EU $25. Each area has two to three providers.

• BuyVM allows 25mbps of sustained bandwidth per GB of RAM, so for just $3.5 per month you get 8TB. $15/mo = 32TB at 100mbps sustained. They don’t have any Asia locations but their Vegas location has decent connections to Asia.

I have personally used their servers for serving lots of content, I am happy with the reliability.

Servers are most in stock on the 1st-5th of every month, so now is the time if you want to check them out. Stock notification systems can notify you the moment something is available.

Thanked by 1letlover
  • AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited July 2022

Netcup 2.99eur/mo VPS has 80TB traffic limit, after that it slowns down from 1Gbps to 100Mbps so its "kinda unmetered" as you never get charged extra.
    On top if that you get 2vCore & 2GB of ram. Useful for you if you want to do CDN as brotli compression & TLS is eating resources. You can also think about higher capacity SSD so you can chache more
    https://www.netcup.de/vserver/vps.php

TerraHost has FUP just like netcup. They will also slow you down if you use too much.

Netcup (Vienna / Nuremberg, doesnt matter) + Contabo(only Asia) + Terrahost (on 30% recurring promo, AMS + USA) is the best cheap & solid combo for your needs. In future you can add LA, MIA and JP.

By the way you dont need unmetered, you never would want to average more than 50% (or even 20-30% because of night and day difference in visits) because your CDN wouldnt have any capacity if you have some traffic spikes or attacks.

Thanked by 2letlover maverick
    edited July 2022

@AXYZE said:
    Netcup 2.99eur/mo VPS has 80TB traffic limit, after that it slowns down from 1Gbps to 100Mbps so its "kinda unmetered" as you never get charged extra.
    On top if that you get 2vCore & 2GB of ram. Useful for you if you want to do CDN as brotli compression & TLS is eating resources. You can also think about higher capacity SSD so you can chache more

TerraHost has FUP just like netcup. They will also slow you down if you use too much.

Netcup (Vienna / Nuremberg, doesnt matter) + Contabo(only Asia) + Terrahost (on 30% recurring promo, AMS + USA) is the best cheap & solid combo for your needs. In future you can add LA, MIA and JP.

By the way you dont need unmetered, you never would want to average more than 50% (or even 20-30% because of night and day difference in visits) because your CDN wouldnt have any capacity if you have some traffic spikes or attacks.

Thank you very much for your always great advice.

I don't understand the last paragraph of your description. Why unmetered bw may not have capacity for traffic spikes/attacks?

Also, Netcup asks me to have myself selfie with the printout of the order on one hand and my driver's license on the other hand. This is even stricter than Hetzner. Do you know if there is a way to lower its bar of registration?

• reliablevps_usreliablevps_us Member, Patron Provider

1-The concept of Unmetered is unfortunately miss used alot (alot of hosts simply share a 1GB Port and say its Unmetered 1GB)
    if you have another heavy user sharing ur Port u are done.

2-You have to look what actually the VPS will handle, having a single core will limit your speed for sure if you start processing anything on the system.

If you are looking for truly dedicated bandwidth have a look at https://reliablevps.net/unmetered-vds.php

100% dedicated bandwidth and resources.

Thanked by 2letlover Xrmaddness
  • AXYZEAXYZE Member

@letlover said:

@AXYZE said:

Thank you very much for your always great advice.

I don't understand the last paragraph of your description. Why unmetered bw may not have capacity for traffic spikes/attacks?

Also, Netcup asks me to have myself selfie with the printout of the order on one hand and my driver's license on the other hand. This is even stricter than Hetzner. Do you know if there is a way to lower its bar of registration?

Because your limitation is actual bandwidth, not traffic limit. Let say you have 1gigabit port.

If you use around 800Mbps at 15-20, Around 400Mbps at 10-15 and 20-23 and 20Mbps at 23-10 then you will use 309Mbps daily average.

If you want to use this port 50% more (so 464Mbps daily average) you are out of capacity in 15-20.

So you dont need unmetered, you need solid network that gives you enough capacity.
    Good solid 80TB is better than cheap unmetered shared 1Gbps and you wont get node with abusers blasting port 24/7.

Netcup has strict policy and you should be happy avout it as it greatly improves their reputation in spam databases and abusers dont come here. :)

Thanked by 1letlover
  • dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2022

Our dedicated servers have unlimited traffic with a guaranteed 1 GBit/s port. Alternatively, we can also provide a 250 MBit/s port with unlimited bandwidth on our smaller vServers and a 500 MBit/s port with unlimited bandwidth on our larger vServers.

Also on Avoro :)

Thanked by 1letlover
    edited July 2022

@PHP_Friends said:
    Our dedicated servers have unlimited traffic with a guaranteed 1 GBit/s port. Alternatively, we can also provide a 250 MBit/s port with unlimited bandwidth on our smaller vServers and a 500 MBit/s port with unlimited bandwidth on our larger vServers.

Also on Avoro :)

This option will help your sales a lot. In some scenarios, people want unmetered 250 MBit/s for s vds. I really hope php friends come to US, and expand to Asia.

Thanked by 2dataforest Bastion