Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any VPS providers that have IPs that don't show as Category (IAB19-11) Data Center in IP2Location DB
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any VPS providers that have IPs that don't show as Category (IAB19-11) Data Center in IP2Location DB

fixxationfixxation Member
edited June 2022 in Requests

Hi

A bit of an odd request, but I need a VPS provider that has IP addresses that are not Category (IAB19-11) Data Centers in the IP2Location database. This is because my application involves a bit of scraping, and if the IP is classified as (IAB19-11) Data Centers then it won't work - needs to be anything else but this category.

If anyone knows any providers that has this, please let me know - they seem quite hard to find but there are a few out there. PM me if you prefer. Any/all countries considered...

Thanks!

Comments

• Use a residential proxy service such as 911.re or if you’re looking for something of better quality, Luminati.

Thanked by 2fixxation PandaRain
  • Thanks @stevewatson301 - good to know about the proxy options. Might consider that, but prefer the pure VPS route as there are less moving parts etc. Surely there is one out there... somewhere!

• @fixxation said:
    Thanks @stevewatson301 - good to know about the proxy options. Might consider that, but prefer the pure VPS route as there are less moving parts etc. Surely there is one out there... somewhere!

I would like this too to unlock Disney+ Asia since they have different content. Doesn't seem to work for IPs that come from hosting.

• emghemgh Member

A IP that I think is a Glesys (www.glesys.com) VPS (188.126.80.47) shows as "(IAB19) Technology & Computing".

• @emgh said:
    A IP that I think is a Glesys (www.glesys.com) VPS (188.126.80.47) shows as "(IAB19) Technology & Computing".

Looks promising alright, I'll get in touch with them - thanks for this! :)

Thanked by 1emgh
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@fixxation said:

@emgh said:

Looks promising alright, I'll get in touch with them - thanks for this! :)

My datapacket.net VPS also has the same code

• Nice one thanks @bruh21 -- appreciate this, so hard to find these.

• emghemgh Member
    edited June 2022

@fixxation said:
    Nice one thanks @bruh21 -- appreciate this, so hard to find these.

I spent a few minutes looking up some providers ;)

• We have a really good reputation on our IPs as we take a lot of care on keeping them clean from blacklists, spammers, etc..
    We also work as ISP and Wholesale provider so our IPs aren’t blocked by content providers etc.. (category of IP: ISP)