Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

next vs laraval vs django vs ror
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

next vs laraval vs django vs ror

which one is the best for content based web dev?

Comments

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@dosai Correction, 14 threads in 2 weeks.

Man is a serious let lover.

Thanked by 1dosai
  • dosaidosai Member

@FatGrizzly said:

Now @jbiloh is going to send invoice notice to open more threads.

Thanked by 2ralf TerensM
  • @dosai said:

@FatGrizzly said:

Now @jbiloh is going to send invoice notice to open more threads.

My guess would be either the MicroLXC/NanoKVM requirements, or the provider ones. (Do we still have those rules given the tag is handed out to anyone paying $200?)

• AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited June 2022

Your threads are getting out of control.

There is no best, all are good. Use what you prefer.
    I would ignore them all and chose Nuxt or Quasar.

Thanked by 1letlover
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@stevewatson301 said: My guess would be either the MicroLXC/NanoKVM requirements, or the provider ones.

I don't think so because the post count requirements can be achieved by just commenting and not creating multiple threads :smiley:

@stevewatson301 said: Do we still have those rules given the tag is handed out to anyone paying $200?

I believe no.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • ralfralf Member

@stevewatson301 said:
    My guess would be either the MicroLXC/NanoKVM requirements, or the provider ones.

If he's going to be creating this many threads all the time until his account is old enough, then there's a chance he might not last that long!

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

wait and watch until the OP opens his next thread on whether Apache or NGINX

• @FatGrizzly said: Apache or NGINX

It's caddy, hands down.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Well at least the OP is participating/responding in the threads created, so that's good enough.

If OP continues to create threads but doesn't participate and continues to create more threads, let me know and I'll prescribe the perfect medication for the condition :smiley:

• @AXYZE said:

why do you think so highly oh nuxt/quasar?

• AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited June 2022

@letlover said:

@AXYZE said:

Its almost fastest on clientside. Inferno is barely faster, but way harder to maintain. React or Angular are way slower, especially when you need to select, create or delete many elements. Its purely amazing, you forget that its JS.
    Also very low memory consumption on client side.

No imports, no writing routing. Nuxt autoimports and routes for you.

Super fast development server - builds are VERY quick thanks to Vite. Nuxt has Nitro server which makes whole development instant. Never wait for changes, regeneration etc.

It weights a little bit less KB than React or Angular. You can tweak all of them, but usually Vue still weights less.

Quasar is similiar but has other tools and solid base of components already made. One amazing thing is that you can build website and mobile app from the same code and it actually works fast! There are many solutions for that, but Quasar is only one I found that actually is fast.
    With premade components you can build internal apps for both mobile and browser in less than hour!!
    But the con is you need to use these components to fully get best experience in mobile app and website. If you dont its better to just use Nuxt as you can choose modules yourself. In Quasar you need to follow Quasar way.

Thanked by 1letlover
  • @AXYZE said:

@letlover said:

@AXYZE said:

Its almost fastest on clientside. Inferno is barely faster, but way harder to maintain. React or Angular are way slower, especially when you need to select, create or delete many elements. Its purely amazing, you forget that its JS.
    Also very low memory consumption on client side.

No imports, no writing routing. Nuxt autoimports and routes for you.

Super fast development server - builds are VERY quick thanks to Vite. Nuxt has Nitro server which makes whole development instant. Never wait for changes, regeneration etc.

It weights a little bit less KB than React or Angular. You can tweak all of them, but usually Vue still weights less.

Quasar is similiar but has other tools and solid base of components already made. One amazing thing is that you can build website and mobile app from the same code and it actually works fast! There are many solutions for that, but Quasar is only one I found that actually is fast.
    With premade components you can build internal apps for both mobile and browser in less than hour!!
    But the con is you need to use these components to fully get best experience in mobile app and website. If you dont its better to just use Nuxt as you can choose modules yourself. In Quasar you need to follow Quasar way.

Thank you very much for the insightful sharing. I am totally out of your league and out of date for web frame knowledge. Kudos to your and other veteran leters.

• Without context there’s no way to choose anything. Get the tool that’s suitable for what you want. You can buy a website in WordPress as much as you can in React. They are just tools and X vs Y without context won’t make any sense.

• is hugo like dreamweaver?

• @DennisdeWit said:
    Without context there’s no way to choose anything. Get the tool that’s suitable for what you want. You can buy a website in WordPress as much as you can in React. They are just tools and X vs Y without context won’t make any sense.

something like youtube fb?