Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Looking for a VPS with good connectivity to mainland China
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Looking for a VPS with good connectivity to mainland China

Hi guys,

I'm Looking for a VPS with good connectivity to mainland China
Prefer in Asia, my budget ~$10/month ~1TB bandwidth
target CN2 GIA or China Unicom AS9929
exactly I'll run VPN 1cpu/1GB ram/10GB disk should be work

Comments

  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

    We have some deals well below your budget - that we believe you'd be happy with. We have many customers that reside in China utilizing our services because of our connectivity.

    At the same time, we understand the struggles one can face, and each user is unique for what may be best for them. So take a look at our test IP, and check during peak hours: https://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/

    By the way, here are some deals: https://www.racknerd.com/NewYear/

    Lastly, if you're flexible and interested in pure GIA, we can work out a deal on our bare metal product line. Just send me an e-mail [email protected] and or add our QQ: 1669188712

    Thanked by 1kheng86
  • rcp japan 9929
    w3d USA 9929
    yxvm sgp cn2 or hk 9929(Most recommended,and I have one of their limited 30% off offers one sgp and recently wanted to sell it)
    easyone hk9929(Temporary and Not guaranteed)
    All of the above recommendations represent personal opinions only, and all of the above recommendations are those that I am using or have used.

  • Alex_LeoAlex_Leo Member

    Alibaba Cloud? They should have good connectivity.
    https://www.alibabacloud.com/campaign/virtual-machine-at-low-cost

  • louisnglouisng Member
    edited June 27

    @Alex_Leo said:
    Alibaba Cloud? They should have good connectivity.
    https://www.alibabacloud.com/campaign/virtual-machine-at-low-cost

    I'll say yes It was a few years ago, but they changed the route path for mainland China and it's really bad now

  • louisnglouisng Member

    @chiron688 said: rcp japan 9929

    w3d USA 9929
    yxvm sgp cn2 or hk 9929(Most recommended,and I have one of their limited 30% off offers one sgp and recently wanted to sell it)
    easyone hk9929(Temporary and Not guaranteed)
    All of the above recommendations represent personal opinions only, and all of the above recommendations are those that I am using or have used.
    w3d do you mean www.w3d.host or something else? they don't have a page for business and I also didn't find any test IP addresses. is it an amateur sellers??
    looks like https://lg.rcp.net/ Tokyo is good I might give them a chance

    what is yxvm? I didn't find it on google

  • louisnglouisng Member

    @dustinc said:
    We have some deals well below your budget - that we believe you'd be happy with. We have many customers that reside in China utilizing our services because of our connectivity.

    At the same time, we understand the struggles one can face, and each user is unique for what may be best for them. So take a look at our test IP, and check during peak hours: https://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/

    By the way, here are some deals: https://www.racknerd.com/NewYear/

    Lastly, if you're flexible and interested in pure GIA, we can work out a deal on our bare metal product line. Just send me an e-mail [email protected] and or add our QQ: 1669188712

    I checked your LAX02 DC Looks like it's AS4134 via AS64050, do you have GIA product with AS4809 directly?

    exactly I had some negative experiences with the AS64050 Hong Kong. They have different routes path for large and small packets

    Start: Mon Jun 27 01:02:46 2022
    HOST: lg-lax02.racknerd.com Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev
    1.|-- 43.226.26.1 0.0% 10 43.4 6.6 0.5 43.4 14.0
    2.|-- be4-1.asr2.lax.multacom.com 0.0% 10 1.0 1.0 0.8 1.2 0.0
    3.|-- 182.54.129.88 0.0% 10 0.6 2.4 0.6 18.2 5.5
    4.|-- 218.30.54.189 0.0% 10 3.1 4.3 0.9 8.2 1.9
    5.|-- 202.97.45.245 0.0% 10 162.9 163.2 162.9 164.7 0.5
    6.|-- 202.97.94.113 0.0% 10 165.2 165.0 164.8 165.2 0.0
    7.|-- 202.97.94.145 30.0% 10 166.2 162.6 159.5 167.4 3.6
    8.|-- 113.96.5.58 90.0% 10 161.3 161.3 161.3 161.3 0.0
    9.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0
    10.|-- 183.60.112.66 0.0% 10 154.1 162.9 153.8 198.0 13.0
    11.|-- 125.88.170.62 0.0% 10 161.9 169.6 161.1 187.6 9.0
    12.|-- 14.116.225.60 20.0% 10 158.2 161.3 158.1 166.6 3.6

  • @louisng said:

    @chiron688 said: rcp japan 9929

    w3d USA 9929
    yxvm sgp cn2 or hk 9929(Most recommended,and I have one of their limited 30% off offers one sgp and recently wanted to sell it)
    easyone hk9929(Temporary and Not guaranteed)
    All of the above recommendations represent personal opinions only, and all of the above recommendations are those that I am using or have used.
    w3d do you mean www.w3d.host or something else? they don't have a page for business and I also didn't find any test IP addresses. is it an amateur sellers??
    looks like https://lg.rcp.net/ Tokyo is good I might give them a chance

    what is yxvm? I didn't find it on google

    yes w3d is w3d.host ,but its owner is now and switching to stand-alone server sales and cabinet hosting, so w3d only releases a small number of non-renewed machines every month.Now there is a dedicated server 9929 pre-sale offer, sorry because of the rules of lowendtalk I can not put it out, if you are interested in you can pm me
    yxvm is yxvm.com,but one thing to remind you is that because the price is relatively cheap, many people in the black industry take their IP to do gambling sites, so in order to avoid this trouble, all their vps turn off port 80 8080 443 by default
    rcp is great,a few days ago, there was a 50% discount on the annual payment in Tokyo, which only required 48 dollar, and it was limited to ten units worldwide. Luckily I got one, which I used very comfortably. I also recommend it to you

  • biezhibiezhi Member

    I'm guessing you're mjj and why you came here for CN2?

  • RCPRCP Member, Patron Provider

    @louisng said:

    @chiron688 said: rcp japan 9929

    w3d USA 9929
    yxvm sgp cn2 or hk 9929(Most recommended,and I have one of their limited 30% off offers one sgp and recently wanted to sell it)
    easyone hk9929(Temporary and Not guaranteed)
    All of the above recommendations represent personal opinions only, and all of the above recommendations are those that I am using or have used.
    w3d do you mean www.w3d.host or something else? they don't have a page for business and I also didn't find any test IP addresses. is it an amateur sellers??
    looks like https://lg.rcp.net/ Tokyo is good I might give them a chance

    what is yxvm? I didn't find it on google

    true We offer VPS in Tokyo and Los Angeles that connected to our Premium Network
    just checkout our Looking Glass: https://lg.rcp.net/

  • @RCP said:

    @louisng said:

    @chiron688 said: rcp japan 9929

    w3d USA 9929
    yxvm sgp cn2 or hk 9929(Most recommended,and I have one of their limited 30% off offers one sgp and recently wanted to sell it)
    easyone hk9929(Temporary and Not guaranteed)
    All of the above recommendations represent personal opinions only, and all of the above recommendations are those that I am using or have used.
    w3d do you mean www.w3d.host or something else? they don't have a page for business and I also didn't find any test IP addresses. is it an amateur sellers??
    looks like https://lg.rcp.net/ Tokyo is good I might give them a chance

    what is yxvm? I didn't find it on google

    true We offer VPS in Tokyo and Los Angeles that connected to our Premium Network
    just checkout our Looking Glass: https://lg.rcp.net/

    god ,It's nice to see you here, it looks like you just created an account not long ago, right?Will you be releasing a lowendtalk exclusive offer in the near future?

  • xTomxTom Member, Patron Provider

    Try our Sydney location:

    https://syd.lg.v.ps/

  • hostdaohostdao Member

    @xTom said:
    Try our Sydney location:

    https://syd.lg.v.ps/

    no OFF Coupon Code.

  • xTomxTom Member, Patron Provider

    @hostdao said:

    @xTom said:
    Try our Sydney location:

    https://syd.lg.v.ps/

    no OFF Coupon Code.

    Currently we don't have any discount.

  • SiliCloudSiliCloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 1

    Hi, Take a look at SiliCloud, We have CN2 GIA option. Thank you.

    Looking Glass:
    https://www.silicloud.com/doc/article/Looking-Glass

Sign In or Register to comment.