Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a KS-1
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a KS-1

Hello

I am looking for an KS-1 in France.

Whenever I try to order it, it gives the same message that it's no longer available, despite kimsufi.com confirming that it is.

I am ready to also PayPal 5eur for it to whoever that can transfer their KS-1 over

Comments

• Not sure it can be transferred but literally it's available few times a day. Try ordering via ecocloud

• ralfralf Member

You're probably best to keep an eye out for in here: https://www.ovhcloud.com/en-ie/bare-metal/

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited June 2022

I have a bunch, however Transfers in KS1 where not longer allowed sadly.
    No idea about Eco cloud, could not find a button there to transfer anything.

Old OVH Panel allowed it.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@Neoon Are you still using the kimsufi site to manage your KS1? I am, but I believe that we are suppose to transfer them to OVHcloud, no idea on how to do that, and since it still works, should I?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Arkas said:
    @Neoon Are you still using the kimsufi site to manage your KS1? I am, but I believe that we are suppose to transfer them to OVHcloud, no idea on how to do that, and since it still works, should I?

You can still manage and renew yours but not order new ones.
    So far they didn't do shit.

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • d2411d2411 Member

I have one ks1 that I can transfer to you.
    5.99 +vat renew on 28/06