Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi?

MPGMPG Member

Out of the game for a while. Since when has Kimsufi stopped selling to US residents? I have an existing account. Needed a something for a small project and can't order?

Thanks!

Thanked by 1yongsiklee

Comments

• emghemgh Member

CPX11

• jcolidelesjcolideles Member
    edited June 2022

Are you ordering from kimsufi website ? They're merging SYS, Kimsufi and Rise on a single website https://eco.ovhcloud.com/en/

• MPGMPG Member

I try to then it redirects me to OVHECO and that's were all hell breaks loose. Tells me to creat a new account and can't select US? Weird.

Thanked by 1yongsiklee
  • @MPG said:
    I try to then it redirects me to OVHECO and that's were all hell breaks loose. Tells me to creat a new account and can't select US? Weird.

The "eco" line is for "OVH global" accounts only. You cannot create OVH global account for US, which is why you don't see the drop down. In a nutshell, you can't order any servers from kimsufi. Yes, someone at OVH should have been fired for this half-ass product launch.

Thanked by 1yongsiklee
  • ralfralf Member

Also, as a UK customer, I found that the price is displayed in Euros and you can even select UK, English and Euros as combination in the dropdown and it's totally happy with that. But as soon as you sign in or create a new account, it replaces the € with £ for an instant 20% markup. The old system lets you continue paying in Euros.

Thanked by 1chedenaz
  • ArkasArkas Moderator
    edited June 2022

I'm still making my payments on the kimsufi site and it seems to work. Is there a cut off period when you have to use the OVH site?