Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


ISO - Cheap $3~ VPS (1-2tb b/w, dedicated ipv4, EU)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

ISO - Cheap $3~ VPS (1-2tb b/w, dedicated ipv4, EU)

supertalk1supertalk1 Member
edited June 23 in Requests

Looking for hopefully eastern europe, but open to anything around EU.

thanks!

Comments

  • c1vhostingc1vhosting Member, Host Rep
    edited June 23

    Hi,
    3$/mo vps? How long do you want to bill it? Monthly? Quarterly? Yearly?

  • @c1vhosting said:
    Hi,
    3$/mo vps? How long do you want to bill it? Monthly? Quarterly? Yearly?

    I can do quarterly.

  • c1vhostingc1vhosting Member, Host Rep

    @supertalk1 said:

    @c1vhosting said:
    Hi,
    3$/mo vps? How long do you want to bill it? Monthly? Quarterly? Yearly?

    I can do quarterly.

    Talking about quarterly is easier for me.
    I can apply you a €1/mo discount to this VPS plan: https://c1vhosting.it/cart.php?a=add&pid=137

    Thanked by 1supertalk1
  • PjottertjahPjottertjah Member, Host Rep

    Hi! I can offer you a €1/mo, €2/mo or €4/mo VPS.
    For the specifications, have a look at https://corehosting.nl/vps.php
    All of the VPSes 1TB bandwidth, I can upgrade it to 2TB without any extra costs.

    If you need any extra information, feel free to contact me :smile:

  • DPDP Member, Moderator, The Domain Guy

    @Pjottertjah said:
    Hi! I can offer you a €1/mo, €2/mo or €4/mo VPS.
    For the specifications, have a look at https://corehosting.nl/vps.php
    All of the VPSes 1TB bandwidth, I can upgrade it to 2TB without any extra costs.

    If you need any extra information, feel free to contact me :smile:

    Who’s your upstream?

    Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • sthostingsthosting Member, Patron Provider

    @supertalk1 said:
    Looking for hopefully eastern europe, but open to anything around EU.

    thanks!

    You can visit our website :) - We're hosting in frankfurt, germany and our VPS portfolio beginns at 1,99 EUR / month

  • VitalyVitaly Member, Host Rep

    good day.
    what you meaning iso?
    we support load from iso images

    5 locations, 7 datacenters
    https://lg.justhost.ru/

    Thanked by 1asterisk14
  • kheng86kheng86 Member

    @Pjottertjah said:
    Hi! I can offer you a €1/mo, €2/mo or €4/mo VPS.
    For the specifications, have a look at https://corehosting.nl/vps.php
    All of the VPSes 1TB bandwidth, I can upgrade it to 2TB without any extra costs.

    If you need any extra information, feel free to contact me :smile:

    PM-ed you :smile:

  • szymonpszymonp Member

    Webhorizon has unmetered bandwidth in EU for like 4$/month

    Thanked by 1Abd
  • WebProjectWebProject Member, Host Rep

    Majority providers do support custom ISO, we do support too, we can offer the following plan:
    2GB Memory
    100GB Storage
    2 vCore CPU
    5TB Monthly Transfer
    1 IPv4 address
    Xen HVM Virtualization
    £30 per year

  • Carlin0Carlin0 Member

    @Pjottertjah said:
    Hi! I can offer you a €1/mo, €2/mo or €4/mo VPS.
    For the specifications, have a look at https://corehosting.nl/vps.php
    All of the VPSes 1TB bandwidth, I can upgrade it to 2TB without any extra costs.

    If you need any extra information, feel free to contact me :smile:

    I have a few questions ...
    OVZ or KVM ?
    Debian is not available on yours VPS ?
    Could you please post YABS ?

  • kevindskevinds Member, LIR

    @Vitaly said:
    what you meaning iso?

    In Search Of?

  • szarkaszarka Member

    @kevinds said:

    @Vitaly said:
    what you meaning iso?

    In Search Of?

    image

  • kheng86kheng86 Member

    @Carlin0 said:

    @Pjottertjah said:
    Hi! I can offer you a €1/mo, €2/mo or €4/mo VPS.
    For the specifications, have a look at https://corehosting.nl/vps.php
    All of the VPSes 1TB bandwidth, I can upgrade it to 2TB without any extra costs.

    If you need any extra information, feel free to contact me :smile:

    I have a few questions ...
    OVZ or KVM ?
    Debian is not available on yours VPS ?
    Could you please post YABS ?

    I have VPS from them so I can answer some of your questions. Sorry no YABS, but they are KVM and Debian can be installed from the CP after your VPS is set up.

    Thanked by 2Carlin0 Pjottertjah
  • PjottertjahPjottertjah Member, Host Rep
    edited June 27

    @Carlin0 said:

    @Pjottertjah said:
    Hi! I can offer you a €1/mo, €2/mo or €4/mo VPS.
    For the specifications, have a look at https://corehosting.nl/vps.php
    All of the VPSes 1TB bandwidth, I can upgrade it to 2TB without any extra costs.

    If you need any extra information, feel free to contact me :smile:

    I have a few questions ...
    OVZ or KVM ?
    Debian is not available on yours VPS ?
    Could you please post YABS ?

    All of the VPSes are KVM. Debian is available in the reinstall menu, I've just added Debian to the order menu! Unfortunately, I do not have a YABS right now.

    Thanked by 1Carlin0
  • kalipuskalipus Member

    @c1vhosting said:

    @supertalk1 said:

    @c1vhosting said:
    Hi,
    3$/mo vps? How long do you want to bill it? Monthly? Quarterly? Yearly?

    I can do quarterly.

    Talking about quarterly is easier for me.
    I can apply you a €1/mo discount to this VPS plan: https://c1vhosting.it/cart.php?a=add&pid=137

    is that IT Datacenter?

  • c1vhostingc1vhosting Member, Host Rep

    @kalipus said:

    @c1vhosting said:

    @supertalk1 said:

    @c1vhosting said:
    Hi,
    3$/mo vps? How long do you want to bill it? Monthly? Quarterly? Yearly?

    I can do quarterly.

    Talking about quarterly is easier for me.
    I can apply you a €1/mo discount to this VPS plan: https://c1vhosting.it/cart.php?a=add&pid=137

    is that IT Datacenter?

    Yes, we own a datacenter in Pomezia (Rome, Italy)

  • smarty24smarty24 Member

    @Pjottertjah said:

    @Carlin0 said:

    @Pjottertjah said:
    Hi! I can offer you a €1/mo, €2/mo or €4/mo VPS.
    For the specifications, have a look at https://corehosting.nl/vps.php
    All of the VPSes 1TB bandwidth, I can upgrade it to 2TB without any extra costs.

    If you need any extra information, feel free to contact me :smile:

    I have a few questions ...
    OVZ or KVM ?
    Debian is not available on yours VPS ?
    Could you please post YABS ?

    All of the VPSes are KVM. Debian is available in the reinstall menu, I've just added Debian to the order menu! Unfortunately, I do not have a YABS right now.

    Hi, got one of the really cheap 6 € for 6 month VPS. For that price point nothing I can really complain on. It looks like it hasn´t SSD and the network speed is more 1 GB/s as 10 GB/s as advertised. Yannick is a nice guy who answers support tickets in a fair time.

    Here is the Yabs:

        curl -sL yabs.sh | bash -s -- -9
        # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
        #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
        #                     v2022-06-11                    #
        # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
        # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
        Di 28. Jun 15:01:58 CEST 2022
    
        Basic System Information:
        ---------------------------------
        Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 9 minutes
        Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2670 v2 @ 2.50GHz
        CPU cores  : 1 @ 2499.998 MHz
        AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
        VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
        RAM        : 976.4 MiB
        Swap       : 975.0 MiB
        Disk       : 14.7 GiB
        Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
        Kernel     : 5.10.0-15-amd64
    
        fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
        ---------------------------------
        Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
          ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
        Read       | 14.30 MB/s    (3.5k) | 25.57 MB/s     (399)
        Write      | 14.32 MB/s    (3.5k) | 26.10 MB/s     (407)
        Total      | 28.62 MB/s    (7.1k) | 51.68 MB/s     (806)
                   |                      |                     
        Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
          ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
        Read       | 23.61 MB/s      (46) | 23.71 MB/s      (23)
        Write      | 24.90 MB/s      (48) | 25.82 MB/s      (25)
        Total      | 48.52 MB/s      (94) | 49.53 MB/s      (48)
    
        iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
        ---------------------------------
        Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                        |                           |                 |                
        Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 939 Mbits/sec   | 904 Mbits/sec  
        Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 939 Mbits/sec   | 899 Mbits/sec  
        Hybula          | The Netherlands (40G)     | 941 Mbits/sec   | 941 Mbits/sec  
        Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 577 Mbits/sec   | 210 Mbits/sec  
        Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 792 Mbits/sec   | 153 Mbits/sec  
        Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 514 Mbits/sec   | 48.3 Mbits/sec 
        Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 745 Mbits/sec   | 122 Mbits/sec  
    
        Geekbench 4 Benchmark Test:
        ---------------------------------
        Test            | Value                         
                        |                               
        Single Core     | 2801                          
        Multi Core      | 2733                          
        Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/16576866
    
        Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
        ---------------------------------
        Test            | Value                         
                        |                               
        Single Core     | 621                           
        Multi Core      | 620                           
        Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/15711357
    
    Thanked by 2Carlin0 kalipus
  • PjottertjahPjottertjah Member, Host Rep
    edited June 28

    @smarty24 said:

    @Pjottertjah said:

    @Carlin0 said:

    @Pjottertjah said:
    Hi! I can offer you a €1/mo, €2/mo or €4/mo VPS.
    For the specifications, have a look at https://corehosting.nl/vps.php
    All of the VPSes 1TB bandwidth, I can upgrade it to 2TB without any extra costs.

    If you need any extra information, feel free to contact me :smile:

    I have a few questions ...
    OVZ or KVM ?
    Debian is not available on yours VPS ?
    Could you please post YABS ?

    All of the VPSes are KVM. Debian is available in the reinstall menu, I've just added Debian to the order menu! Unfortunately, I do not have a YABS right now.

    Hi, got one of the really cheap 6 € for 6 month VPS. For that price point nothing I can really complain on. It looks like it hasn´t SSD and the network speed is more 1 GB/s as 10 GB/s as advertised. Yannick is a nice guy who answers support tickets in a fair time.

    Here is the Yabs:

        curl -sL yabs.sh | bash -s -- -9
        # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
        #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
        #                     v2022-06-11                    #
        # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
        # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
        
        Di 28. Jun 15:01:58 CEST 2022
        
        Basic System Information:
        ---------------------------------
        Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 9 minutes
        Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2670 v2 @ 2.50GHz
        CPU cores  : 1 @ 2499.998 MHz
        AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
        VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
        RAM        : 976.4 MiB
        Swap       : 975.0 MiB
        Disk       : 14.7 GiB
        Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
        Kernel     : 5.10.0-15-amd64
        
        fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
        ---------------------------------
        Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
          ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
        Read       | 14.30 MB/s    (3.5k) | 25.57 MB/s     (399)
        Write      | 14.32 MB/s    (3.5k) | 26.10 MB/s     (407)
        Total      | 28.62 MB/s    (7.1k) | 51.68 MB/s     (806)
                   |                      |                     
        Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
          ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
        Read       | 23.61 MB/s      (46) | 23.71 MB/s      (23)
        Write      | 24.90 MB/s      (48) | 25.82 MB/s      (25)
        Total      | 48.52 MB/s      (94) | 49.53 MB/s      (48)
        
        iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
        ---------------------------------
        Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                        |                           |                 |                
        Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 939 Mbits/sec   | 904 Mbits/sec  
        Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 939 Mbits/sec   | 899 Mbits/sec  
        Hybula          | The Netherlands (40G)     | 941 Mbits/sec   | 941 Mbits/sec  
        Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 577 Mbits/sec   | 210 Mbits/sec  
        Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 792 Mbits/sec   | 153 Mbits/sec  
        Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 514 Mbits/sec   | 48.3 Mbits/sec 
        Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 745 Mbits/sec   | 122 Mbits/sec  
        
        Geekbench 4 Benchmark Test:
        ---------------------------------
        Test            | Value                         
                        |                               
        Single Core     | 2801                          
        Multi Core      | 2733                          
        Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/16576866
        
        Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
        ---------------------------------
        Test            | Value                         
                        |                               
        Single Core     | 621                           
        Multi Core      | 620                           
        Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/15711357
    

    Thanks for the Yabs!
    The server is running on a SSD, kinda weird that is doesn't show it in the performance :/
    It is true that the server is running on 1G atm. I'll change this on the website as soon as possible to give you a better view of what to expect :smile:

Sign In or Register to comment.