Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Oracle Free tier account locked , How to unlock ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Oracle Free tier account locked , How to unlock ?

d2411d2411 Member

Hi,

my Oracle Cloud account is locked. I dont know how this could be.
If i tried to reset the passwort ive got no mail.
Any idea how can i unlock the account ?

Comments

  • jmaxwelljmaxwell Member

    @d2411 said:
    Hi,

    my Oracle Cloud account is locked. I dont know how this could be.
    If i tried to reset the passwort ive got no mail.
    Any idea how can i unlock the account ?

    Yeah that’s what happens when they ban you. You can forget you ever had an account with them and move on.

  • LisoLiso Member

    @jmaxwell said:

    @d2411 said:
    Hi,

    my Oracle Cloud account is locked. I dont know how this could be.
    If i tried to reset the passwort ive got no mail.
    Any idea how can i unlock the account ?

    Yeah that’s what happens when they ban you. You can forget you ever had an account with them and move on.

    What reason might cause one to be banned?

  • @Liso said:

    @jmaxwell said:

    @d2411 said:
    Hi,

    my Oracle Cloud account is locked. I dont know how this could be.
    If i tried to reset the passwort ive got no mail.
    Any idea how can i unlock the account ?

    Yeah that’s what happens when they ban you. You can forget you ever had an account with them and move on.

    What reason might cause one to be banned?

    Multiaccounting, or maybe using a billable resource and then not paying for it.

  • d2411d2411 Member

    I dont know. Ive tried to set up a free tier instance but it seems that there are no free resources in the region i had chosen. so i let it of a time. Now i try it again but i was not able to sign in again

  • xTomxTom Member, Patron Provider

    Because you are not their target customer, they want to get more business customers.

  • d2411d2411 Member

    hmm okay. I then i will forgot this provider.
    thanks for the feedback

Sign In or Register to comment.